Stores > PatPat

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.76/10 5.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.39/10 4.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review PatPat by clicking a star below.
2017-09-15

Customer Service Fixed Their Mistake

"I ordered some father/son and mother/son sets as well as a set of Christmas PJ's for our family. When the order came in, the mother shirts that I had ordered were very small. I ordered a 2XL and when they came in, they looked like a small/medium even though the tag said 2XL. We were also missing my son's set of Christmas PJ's. I contacted customer service by email and received a response the same day. The fixed everything and refunded our money for the mis-sized items. I appreciate the fact that the company owns their mistakes and makes up for them with customer service! I will definitely order form them again. "

2017-09-15

Perfect 'PatPat'

"This is based on the perfect communication that I received on an order that I had to cancel as I did not leave enough time for shipping and the items would have been too late for a birthday. The reply was very professional and given with a caring attitude towards my predicament. I also was given a very prompt refund which I found gave me trust in the 'PatPat' site. I will be ordering in the future but well in advance........"

Brooklyn

Great quality!

"The clothes are in great quality. Once I had to return some items and I found that service customer is very kind and they made it easy to do! Always make sure you double checked sizing chart! I ordered a couple of times so far and never had problems. "

Great customer support

"Although part of my order ended up canceled, the customer support I received will result in continued support for PatPat. They were willing to work with me in a very professional manner. I would recommend my friends and family to purchase from PatPat in the future. "

2017-09-14

What a con... still waiting to hear back after contacting 3 times!

"I purchased 3 items over 10 days ago. They took my payment and have no acknowledgement of my order but they have taken the money. Thank god i paid through PayPal as i would dread to think what would be happening to my credit card. This is an absolute con and what they are doing is stealing from people. I will be reporting this to Facebook as they are somewhat responsible. Also, tried to post of their Facebook and not allowed. "

Wonderful CS!!

"I ordered Christmas pjs for my family after seeing an ad on FB. While my order was not what I expected CS went above and beyond to fix my order to my satisfaction. Will definitely consider ordering from them again. "

awesome customer service

"Pat Pat has great customer service! The incorrect item was sent to us, but management quickly moved in to resolve the issue in a matter that made all of us very happy! I recommend Pat Pat to everyone!"

Great service

"I have had great service from Patpat. You have to be patient waiting for your order but the family pjs I received are adorable and when one was the wrong size they have been great with returns. I will order more from this site. "

Cute clothes, good service

"I placed a large order with PatPat recently and was very happy with all but one item. I contacted them via email and they issued me a full refund. The clothes I kept are adorable and the item I returned was easy. "

Excellent customer Service

"I ordered a set of pyjamas and the sizes were incredibly small. The size chart indicated the conversion to U.K. Sizes but was probably 2 or 3 dress sizes smaller. Customer services were excellent at replying to me and very prompt. They replied personally and helped resolve my issue by offering multiple options of exchange or refund to suit me. I was very impressed with this. Just be aware that the sizes are small so order much bigger than you think you need. "

Very nice

"Very nice, fun to wear and decent quality baby clothes! Postage takes a little longer than they state but thats not always the company's fault! I am very happy with my purchases and found the prices reasonable! ! And good customer service. Dont forget this company may not be a giant retailer and can struggle sometimes with orders!! "

5 star products and service

"This was my first time purchasing from this website and I must say I am totally impressed.
Not only were the products of excellent quality, the service provided by their customer service personnel (namely Menchie "Mitch" Lai) was simply commendable. Thank you for the lovely experience.
I will definitely be back and also be recommending this website to others.

2017-09-13

"Thank u for ur great services "

Excellent customer service

"I needed to change my shipping address a few days after my purchase and PatPat customer service got back to me immediately and changed everything in moments. I spent no agonizing time on the phone. I also think their product is unique and a great deal. Thank you!"

Scam!

"After taking two months to receive my order they shipped the packing slip " saying" they shipped everything ... well they didn't ... beyond angry... to the point of refunding everything and wanting my money back... (no response from customer service either) "

Share PatPat's store rating

PatPat is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PatPat is not a merchant member
PatPat does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!