Stores > PatPat

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.17/10 2.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.83/10 2.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10
Voice your opinion! Review PatPat by clicking a star below.

Lovely dresses

"Purchased items from here and they had been exactly what I ordered. the whole lot got here on time and that i had no issues in any respect. the goods have been in best condition and i would not hesitate to propose this organization to all people. i'm able to genuinely use them again."

Out of stock story

"I placed the order two weeks ago and basically just never hear from them again. I contacted the customer service and they told me the out of stock story as mentioned by others here. At this point, l'm trying to get my money back. Don't fall for this. This company is very suspicious. "

Worst service

"Ordered items 3 weeks ago and should have know better. Still not here and items said despatched 2 days after delivery. When I emailed to chase they said items would be sent that day...so I attempted to cancel and was told they'd been shipped!
Seen so many shocking reviews and they pop up everywhere on FB Instagram etc. Don't hold out much hope for them arriving. Shame as "pictures" were nice!! Don't use this company crooks.

Worst company ever!

"I have been waiting over a month for my order. Two weeks I ago I contacted patpat to find out where my order was, they said it was out of stock and that it should ship in 3-4 days. That was April 1st. It's now the 14th and still nothing. Stay away from this company!! They are the worst!!"

Better Business Bureau

"I Reported This Company To The BBB. Because It's A Complete Scam. My Bank Refunded My Money. Because PatPat Refused To Do So. This Company Will Be Investagated."

2017-04-14

Beautiful clothes and great customer service

"I ordered some clothes for my 3yrs old girl. All Items came in time and look absolutely stunning. Placed order on 24/03 stuff got delivered on 07/04 - so about two weeks delivery, but it was worth waiting for them. Contacted customer service and received very prompt response with clear explanation on the status of my order and a follow up after it was actually posted. I have already ordered again since and await delivery. Thank you PatPat. You have a new loyal customer."

2017-04-12

Awful

"It's been a month since I ordered and it's still not here."

2017-04-10

Where do I start - Worst to rock bottom worst

"I wish I had read the reviews here before I ordered on PatPat. It has been close to a month and no sign of order to be shipped. The customer rep does not The company is a COMPLETE SCAM. STAY AWAY people. "

2017-04-06

Horrible! You'll never get your item!

"If I could give zero stars I would. Waiting over a month and hasn't shippped. The worst part is they keep advertising and keep taking people's
Money and no one is getting their stuff. Someone needs to shut this company down. They won't respond to emails
Or phone calls. And when I comment on their Instagram post to ask where my stuff is they blocked me from their page. Stay away or throw your money out the window....same concept.

2017-04-06

this company is a scam- beware

"They will not return any phone calls or emails and have never answered the phone. All you get is a generic voicemail. I have ordered a pair of shoes over a month ago and everyday they change the delivery date to the current date. A total scam. Buyer Beware. "

2017-04-06

Horrible customer service and communication

"They don't even deserve to have 1 star, it should be -1.
I placed an order a month ago, I got an immediate response when I asked about sizing before I ordered. After 2 weeks I received an email with an apology and a coupon code because of the delay. Ok....so I continue to wait, still nothing. A month goes by and I asked when my order will be shipped, after almost 2 days I got a response telling me it would ship in 2-3 days. 4 days later I asked for my shipping tracking info and a day later was told my order had not shipped and they don't know when it will ship. They also gave me some excuse about their third party blah blah being back up on so and so outfit.....that wasn't even the outfit I ordered, so that shouldn't delay MY order. I have since asked for a complete refund and haven't had a reply to that yet. Horrible customer service and I will not be ordering from them again. No where on their social media or website do they state that when you place an order, they then place an order. That's double waiting and had I known I was "pre-ordering" (in a sense) I would not have placed the order at all.

United Kingdom
2017-04-05

False information

"I placed an order on the 5th of March , and today 7 th of April , I haven't received my order , One month gone and I am still waiting for my order, when ordering they say your parcel is to be delivered in 4 - 6 days .Stop misleading people .You need to improve your customer service, very poor indeed "

2017-03-31

"Out of Stock"

"I have had a terrible experience. I ordered three outfits for my daughter on March 6th. I hadn't heard anything in two weeks about my order. I emailed and heard back a couple days later and they said they were working on my order. I emailed a few days ago and they said they'd check and get back to me. They emailed me over a day later and said one of the outfits I ordered was no longer in stock. Mind you, this was the only reason I placed the order. I requested to cancel my entire order and they responded stating my order was getting ready to be shipped. I replied back and again requested it be cancelled. They just emailed me back moments ago and said it was too late to cancel (even though it took nearly a month to get ready to ship) and that my order was in transit. I will screen shot this post and continue to repost until they stop deleting my feedback. Disappointed to say the least."

2017-03-31

Have been waiting almost a month!

"I ordered a dress on March 6th. It is now March 31st and it hasn't even shipped yet. I have had to reach out to the company twice to get an update and both times they told me the supplier is on back order and that they will get it in 3-4 days. Shipping is expected to take 5-15 days so even if they got the dress today and put it in the mail, it will be close to 1.5 months. What's worse is that I saw the same dress on sale on their website a few days ago and it was showing as 'in stock', so either I am getting misleading information or a lot of other people are going to be as frustrated as I am when they place and order and need to wait months!"

2017-03-30

good quality

"i bought a floral dress for my 6 years daughter Emily from this site,quality is good,emily very like it,would be back to order more."

Share PatPat's store rating

PatPat is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PatPat is not a merchant member
PatPat does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!