Stores > Peebles, Ashland, VA
  • Peebles, Ashlan Peebles, Ashland, VA Elite Status

Ashland, VA USA

Voice your opinion! Review Peebles, Ashland, VA by clicking a star below.

2017-10-06

"I always have a great experience with Peebles. Associates are friendly, attentive, and want to be there. Nikka at the Ashland store is always wonderful to work with. She goes out of her way to help and give customers the best discount(s) available. I don't receive this service at other stores"

2017-10-05

"Love Peebles. The prices are excellent, get beat the prices any where else."

2017-09-24

"It is always a pleasant experience to shop there. Most of the time I find just what I am looking at a price I can afford."

2017-09-22

"Very pleasant and enjoyable. Also upbeat."

2017-09-11

"Love the store,great coupons, friendly staff,only problem I have,it's a good 30min ride for me just wish it was closer.can only come once a month."

2017-09-10

"One of my favorite shopping venues! Love going with a friend to shop til we drop "

2017-09-08

"Been shopping in the store for 25 years and planning to continue buy most of my family's clothes here."

2017-09-03

"My overall experience was very good, and always enjoy shopping at this store."

2017-09-02

"Ok if I just wanted to brouse; but not good for purchasing because you elminated the brand I was looking for."

2017-08-30

"I felt bad that I hadn't activated my card prior to my visit but they were VERY courteous and helpful. I learned about the point system and was intrigued. Every time I go there, I learn something new. And best of all, I get excited about the money I save."

2017-08-29

"My general experience was very good- Peebles has great values, especially the clearance section. Even though one of my purchases was not rung up correctly & I didn't get my clearance coupon back ( difference of $1 and I don't have a clearance coupon to use through 8/26), I was still happy with my purchases"

2017-08-19

"This store was much bigger than the pebbles closer to my home, but I was very disappointed in the signing or organization/ explanation of the doorbuster 3 day sale $4.99. Items were placed on the racks marked $4.99 that weren't. (A lot) They weren't random items either they would have a certain dress there in all sizes. I shopped took time to try it on waited in line and then it wasn't $4.99. I was told none of the dresses were $4.99. Why were they on that rack? Why did you wait until I was at the checkout to tell me? It was very unorganized. My cashier Jean was sweet and helpful, I can't say that about her manager ! It was very frustrating"

Rep reply posted Aug-22-2017

A rep from Peebles, Ashland, VA, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-743-8730. ”

2017-08-18

"It was ok, nothing special. I appreciate end of season sales and discounts, but the store was somewhat crowded. Items were on sales racks by size and clearly marked. I would like to see a few more classic styles in ladies slacks."

2017-08-07

"It was Great, The Store was clean very well stock and everything was very reasonable in price."

2017-08-07

"I was very pleased with my visit until I went to check out. There were two people in front of me and one clerk checking out customers. I just happened to look at the time because I checked my messages on my phone. She called for assistance with check out because there were now two people behind me but I was nest in line. She should have told me to step over and helped me next but instead she took the last person on line who JUST walked up. I was ok though because again I was next in line....as time passed, 19 minutes later, she asked for assistance again because there are now five people behind me and again th clerk helped the last two people in line and not me. I fine this very red and inconsiderate for the clerk. It took me 24 minutes to check out with two people in front of me! Yes the clerk was friendly and apologized for me waiting and thanked me. Not her fault for taking so long."

Rep reply posted Aug-09-2017

A rep from Peebles, Ashland, VA, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-743-8730.”

Share Peebles, Ashland, VA's store rating

Peebles, Ashland, VA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Ashland, VA is a merchant member
Peebles, Ashland, VA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,438 merchant members.