Stores > Peebles, Ashland, VA
  • Peebles, Ashlan Peebles, Ashland, VA Elite Status

Ashland, VA USA

Voice your opinion! Review Peebles, Ashland, VA by clicking a star below.

2017-08-07

"It was Great, The Store was clean very well stock and everything was very reasonable in price."

2017-08-07

"I was very pleased with my visit until I went to check out. There were two people in front of me and one clerk checking out customers. I just happened to look at the time because I checked my messages on my phone. She called for assistance with check out because there were now two people behind me but I was nest in line. She should have told me to step over and helped me next but instead she took the last person on line who JUST walked up. I was ok though because again I was next in line....as time passed, 19 minutes later, she asked for assistance again because there are now five people behind me and again th clerk helped the last two people in line and not me. I fine this very red and inconsiderate for the clerk. It took me 24 minutes to check out with two people in front of me! Yes the clerk was friendly and apologized for me waiting and thanked me. Not her fault for taking so long."

Rep reply posted Aug-09-2017

A rep from Peebles, Ashland, VA, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-743-8730.”

2017-08-02

"I enjoyed shopping in a peaceful quiet comfortable atmosphere along with finding good deals and items that I been wanting to buy. Better yet my items were on clearnace 50% then had a coupon online for another 50% so I got two pairs of capris for the price of one."

2017-07-27

"Melissa is wonderful at the Ashland, VA store!"

2017-07-19

"Always great staff except your goofy manager."

2017-07-04

"The store was nicely organized. Prices were great due to the 50% clearance and of course the sales associate was professional and courteous"

2017-06-19

"Great! We found exactly what we wanted!"

2017-06-12

"An excellent place to shop if you're looking for quality and fashionable clothing. My favorite is the shoe department. I'm never disappointed when I walk out nor have I ever had to bring anything back to the store for damages. Such a clean environment and everything is where you can locate it. Customer service really isn't needed unless you're looking for a certain thing. I highly recommend shopping here."

2017-06-12

"A clean environment with a great clearance department and a comfort wear from the shoe department. Awesome clothing for an office atmosphere."

2017-06-06

"I love shopping at the Peebles in Ashland though my experience with the associate that rang me up was not good. I had never experienced such an unfriendly associate in all the years I have been shopping here"

Rep reply posted Jun-07-2017

A rep from Peebles, Ashland, VA, rbSTAGE, has responded

“ Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2017-05-24

"The shopping experience is always great. The associates are so helpful"

2017-05-15

"Wonderful experience. Anastasia was the best, her knowledge and willingness to help was superb."

2017-05-08

"it was a joy as i have not bought a pair of shoes except for tennis shoes in years and years.... except a pair of Saxon shoes from the thrift store for $3.50. you made me lie to you about shopping in order to be eligible.... have NOT shopped on line or in store this year.... why did you make me say one or the other when i did not ????? if this is any ones first time they cannot answer what you offer..... i have not shopped this year or last year in your store...."

2017-04-09

"I am a frequent shopper at Peebles. The promotions are great.....love all the coupons and rewards program. The associates are extremely friendly and helpful."

2017-04-06

"A wonderful woman named Doris assisted me at the Peebles store in Ashland, VA. She was a total delight. Give her a raise!"

Share Peebles, Ashland, VA's store rating

Peebles, Ashland, VA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Ashland, VA is a merchant member
Peebles, Ashland, VA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.