Stores > Peebles, South Hill, VA
  • Peebles, South Peebles, South Hill, VA Elite Status

South Hill, VA USA

Voice your opinion! Review Peebles, South Hill, VA by clicking a star below.

2017-09-15

"i have always shopped at this store , i love the clothing,accessories, shoes and great gift ideas."

2017-09-13

"was very disappointed that I could not use the 20% for senior citizens AND my birthday $10.00 card that I received in mail for my birthday towards my purchase. It seems Peebles is trying to get you in store, but then puts too many limits on coupons etc."

2017-09-13

"very nice environment and quick service"

2017-09-12

"I was very pleased with my purchase and my associate couldn't have been better. She was very helpful and kind!"

2017-09-10

"My shopping experience was fine. Will shop again when necessary."

2017-09-05

"I was shocked at the sales!"

2017-08-30

"Store was quiet, clean, organized and a clerk saw me looking for an item and asked if she could help me. She tried but the size/item I needed wasn't in stock."

2017-08-19

"Generally, I love shopping at Peebles for my clothing and cosmetics. Great coupons and sales."

2017-08-17

"I only had a few minutes to buy my mother some blouses. I was AMAZED of how you had the clearance arranged! I was able to run in and find her size and the colors she likes SUPER FAST!! I was also able to do the same for myself. I was able to buy 8 blouses in just under 30 minutes. PLEASE KEEP THE CLEARANCE ITEMS ARRANGED LIKE YOU HAVE THEM! They were evenly spaced and all in one area! I have already encouraged others to run in and check out your clearance."

2017-08-16

"need more kids clothes for boys and reduce prices"

2017-08-15

"The store associates were extremely helpful and friendly."

2017-08-14

"Was at register waiting for a cashier. When she walked up I stated I wanted to check out. I was rudely told she had a customer when I looked around I saw no one. Than a lady walked up and she procceed to check her out. After she finished with her I stepped up no I'm sorry you had to wait or anything was said to me. She forgot to take security off of item so alarm went off when I walked out of store. She also would not let me use my 5.00 rewards because item was on sale."

Rep reply posted Aug-16-2017

A rep from Peebles, South Hill, VA, rbSTAGE, has responded

“ Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2017-08-05

"The stage store are very neat and you can find everything you need"

2017-08-02

"Súper bien, bueno aveces es buena."

2017-08-02

"I shop there often and get nice discounts with my senior plus card and coupons. I take my grandsons shopping for back-to-school shoes there every year and they usually find what they like."

Share Peebles, South Hill, VA's store rating

Peebles, South Hill, VA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, South Hill, VA is a merchant member
Peebles, South Hill, VA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,432 merchant members.