Stores > Peebles, Tiffin, OH
  • Peebles, Tiffin Peebles, Tiffin, OH Elite Status

Tiffin, OH USA

Voice your opinion! Review Peebles, Tiffin, OH by clicking a star below.

2017-10-11

"Love the coupons I receive in the mail. They inspire me to go out of my way to shop at Peebles store."

2017-10-04

"I feel unless you find a sale the prices are a little high. Although the styles are fashionable. The sales clerk was great on giving me coupons to help with my purchase"

2017-09-16

"I love the knowledgeable cosmetic associates and that I do not need to travel to a big city to buy Estee Lauder."

2017-09-13

"Great place to shop for brand names and good prices."

2017-09-03

"I wish this location had more plus sizes available. Too many 1X's on the racks-no other sizes. I do enjoy the online and ship to store service to get other styles. Associates are friendly, makes for a pleasant experience."

2017-08-31

"Need more sales associates. Usually have to look for one. Never seems to be more than 1 or 2 working."

2017-08-27

"I found my clerk to be very helpful and friendly."

2017-08-26

"Always love shopping at Peebles."

2017-08-18

"The store was very clean and I found everything that I needed, but the associates were not friendly at all. After waiting in line to check out for quite awhile, a clerk finally came over and directed me to the check out at the Clinique counter which she was extremely rude about. I've only been in this store once or twice before, so how am I supposed to know that there is even a checkout available there, let alone a cashier? When I got to the Clinique counter, this cashier was very rude as well. She acted like it was a terrible thing to ring someone up. She asked for my name/number for rewards, which was fine, but then I had a screen pop up to enter my email and she basically yelled at me to stop typing because she would take care of it--which she never asked for anyways. I can't even remember if she said thank you because I was distracted by her rudeness. I'm not sure I'll be back to this store anytime soon!"

Rep reply posted Aug-22-2017

A rep from Peebles, Tiffin, OH, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2017-08-14

"Loved it! Needs more discounts!"

2017-08-05

"I was shopping at Peebles in Tiffin, OH 44883. I did not have a good shopping experience that day. I have already expressed my feelings in some of the other questions."

2017-07-30

"I'm not a shopper, and I felt a little overwhelmed while looking at jeans. I would have liked it if one of the associates had offered a little assistance or asked how I was doing."

2017-07-15

"I like the saving text and coupons"

2017-07-09

"I am only comfortable with TERRI taking care of me because she is not only friendly, but also extremely efficient throughout the entire checkout process. I usually only purchase items if she is working on the particular Saturday I shop at the Tiffin, Ohio, store.I also will only purchase from Mary Ann at the Estee Lauder counter.These two ladies personally make me want to shop at this store because they value me as a customer!"

2017-06-28

"well it was good im always in to buy a good pair of shoes"

Share Peebles, Tiffin, OH's store rating

Peebles, Tiffin, OH is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Tiffin, OH is a merchant member
Peebles, Tiffin, OH participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,440 merchant members.