Stores > Perfect Memorials

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
Voice your opinion! Review Perfect Memorials by clicking a star below.
2017-09-19

Very happy Customer

"We ordered a cross necklace to hold ashes. It was beautiful and the engraving on the back was well done. We received is quickly in the mail in nice packing and a beautiful box. We would order from this site again."

2017-09-15

Helped a broken heart

"I ordered an urn for my old pug that had to be put to sleep. It arrived so quickly and looks so beautiful. I was a little disappointed that the engraving was a laser cut sticker you have to attach yourself, but it still looks very nice. I also ordered a necklace to keep some ashes in and love it, my family loved it to and we are ordering one for everyone. "

2017-09-06

Absolutely Amazing

"Urn was exactly as shown and arrived faster than expected. There were no misspelled words, etc. Brought tears to my eyes the beauty of the entire shipment.

2017-09-05

"Lost my uncle unexpectedly last December. He didn't have a will, life insurance, wife, children nothing, so his sisters and one of nieces stepped up to help. It has been hard and we has a family believe it's time, and financially, so we looked up some places to find an urn and found this website. I'm super satisfied, and the prices weren't bad either, plus we received it pretty quickly!"

2017-09-04

Not what I expected

"It looked like a great product online. I thought the name and "engraving" was going to be on the actual urn. Nope it was on a 3m sticker that started peeling off the third day I had it. As a product for a loved one I was very disappointed with the quality. Will never be ordering from this company again. "

2017-09-02

Mother of pearl

"I ordered the mother of pearl urn plus four mini urns. They were beautiful, I was very pleased with the purchase. And they also arrived on time. I would highly recomen this site to others. "

2017-08-30

Perfect Memorials is the best!

"I found Perfect Memorials, as I was searching online for an urn for my dog. I knew exactly what
I wanted, and had looked at a variety of sites. Other sites did not offer the same quality products,
and they were much more expensive. I chose the oak urn, that had a photo frame on the front for
my Elly's photos. I chose the gold plated plaque, that they personalized. The shipping was super
fast, and I was so pleased when I opened the box. Elly's ashes had arrived on the same day, so I
chose a photo for the front, and attached the plaque after inserting her ashes. Earlier that week
is when Elly passed away. I was so heart broken and devastated. It wasn't until the urn arrived, that
I felt some sense of peace. The urn is beautiful, very nice quality and the plaque is a small tribute
to my beloved labrador. I can't thank Perfect Memorials enough, for their wonderful service. I highly recommend them, for those who have lost a loved one.

2017-08-29

Very pleased

"Easy online ordering. Great customer service and the final product looked much more expensive than the actual cost."

2017-08-25

Furbaby Memory

"Ordered my golden of 13 years his urn and had it engraved and shipped and delivered within a week. I was amazingly surprised with the quality and prompt service and how everything looked exactly like the photos online and even the engraving was completed the same way I designed it. "

2017-08-24

Fast service

"The turn around from order to doorstep was amazing. All the items I ordered looked great. I would definatly order from them again."

2017-08-22

Excellent

"Their merchandise is beautiful and the shipping is quick"

2017-08-17

The urn was absolutely beautiful!

"Very nice wood, gorgeous engraving and wrapped very nicely. They even included a beautiful magnet as a free gift. Fast shipping! The customer service team is very sympathetic and friendly and I appreciated that during a difficult time. Thank you! With such a great experience, this is the only place I will shop again for this kind of item. "

2017-08-16

Beautiful

"Fast delivery. Beautiful. "

2017-08-15

Great product and service

"They have a great selection of products and after searching other websites their prices were extremely good when compared .delivery was faster than expected."

2017-08-11

Order a larger size...

"We received our pet urn, it was perfect until we received our 14 lb. shihtzu from the pet cremation..... I am now bawling bc he doesn't fit. I now need to order a bigger urn& move him. I don't want him (ash) anywhere beside in the urn. I have two small children and we ordered the granite box for the urn to go into so they would ask. Now it seems to be a mess and I am already in a sad place. After 12 years with a pet you wouldn't except to go through this. Order the larger size. It would have been easier. I will now be approaching my local morg to do this process for me. How horrifying! "

Share Perfect Memorials's store rating

Perfect Memorials is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Perfect Memorials is not a merchant member
Perfect Memorials does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!