Stores > Perfect Memorials

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
Voice your opinion! Review Perfect Memorials by clicking a star below.
2017-05-22

Daughters memorial for wedding bouquet

"Cross was perfect!
My daughter loved it!

2017-05-18

I loved it so much. Absolutely perfect!!! Worth every cent!

"Everything went very well, all emails and questions were answered in a timely matter and the necklace arrived so quickly!!!!! "

2017-05-17

Horrible all over experience!!

"I went with this company because of the fast and reasonable shipping they promised a 2 day shipping which I paid extra for my mom's funeral was on that weekend the latest it should have been with there was Friday for the urns and I didn't receive it until Monday so my mama was and even at her own funeral Didn't feel it was necessary to contact me when the shipping was delayed. If that wasn't enough... I wanted a beautiful necklace to display my love for my mother, unfortunately they failed. I spent the very most I could afford on it, gold with diamonds tear drop. Very disappointing...chain hard crimps in it and the charm doesn't lay flat. They did refund shipping and a replacment chain...which is appreciated but they sent to funeral home a hour and half away from my home. They are sending another one to my home after repeating "i do not live at funeral home!" And NOTHING for my mother's charm, so I have to find someone to fix on my own!! If this is an important purchase go somewhere else !!"

Just what I hoped for

"I needed something understated and small to put my cat's ashes in and this urn was perfect.

Amazing

"Product was exceptional brought me to tears. The urn was for my mom it was in time for Mother's Day. Thank you"

Cremation Urn Necklace

"The website was very easy to use while creating my item. Also, the shipment of the item was quite fast even though it was being personalized. The quality was great and I am very pleased with my order."

2017-05-15

"I love the charm but the chain keeps breaking. I've had it fixed twice now. I'll be devastated if I loose the charm. "

2017-05-11

Our turtle keepsakes

"We ordered turtles to pit my father in. However the satin on the necklace wasn't glued in well. I was able to fix them myself but should have to. All in all loved the product. And will order from this company again when needed."

2017-05-11

"Was very pleased order was on target and came pretty quickly will be useing again I'm sure "

2017-05-06

Amazing product, great price, exactly what I was looking for!!!

"Recently I purchased a small urn for my fathers ashes. I had been researching many different places online all with mixed reviews. On other websites I would find one I really liked but then would read 5-10 reviews and see they would say came in and looked very cheap, or the engraving came out horrible, or that the product was not secure and tight. I somehow stumbled upon this website and fell in love with a few of them, I again read reviews, to my surprise most of them were saying what great products they had and how most everyone was very pleased. (I say most everyone because there were a few negative reviews in the bunch, but that's to be expected. You will never please everyone all of the time, so choir for pleasing MOST some of the time) I will tell you, I received my fathers urn and COULD NOT BE MORE SATISFIED!!! It is very well made, sturdy, and the lettering came out absolutely gorgeous, and was fast shipping as they stated!!! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND perfect memorials to anyone looking for a Permanent home for their loved ones remains!!!!!!!!"

2017-05-05

Great service

"Right after submitting my order I realized there was a typo. I called any the nice lady I spoke with was able to correct the message in time. "

2017-05-04

BENTLEYS FINAL RESTING PLACE

"Most heartwarming feeling "

2017-05-03

Beautiful

"I received my order promptly and I just wanted to say thank you. The urn we ordered for our precious furbaby is absolutely beautiful. Thank you for such quality service and products. My baby is resting in peace in a place that I will cherish forever.

Sincerely,
The Cruz Family

2017-05-03

Perfect

"The necklace I ordered was just perfect and exactly what I wanted. Thank you for the speedy turnaround! I will definately refer your services to friends,"

2017-05-02

Absolutely perfect!

"After loosing my brother and seeing the prices of urns at the funeral home I thought I would look online to see if I could get a better price as he didn't have life insurance and I had already spent all of my savings. Thank God I did because I got a beautiful tiger eye marble urn cheaper than for one I really didn't care for. I had put a not in the comment field of my order form on what I'd like it to look like as they are all different with being natural marble. I received my order in just a couple days and it was absolutely perfect. I would be more than happy to recommend perfect memorials to anyone looking for top quality urns without breaking the bank. "

Share Perfect Memorials's store rating

Perfect Memorials is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Perfect Memorials is not a merchant member
Perfect Memorials does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!