Stores > Perfect Memorials

Customer service: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
2017-02-17

Satisfied

"I received my item very quickly. I changed my mind to have it shipped in 2 days it was very easy to do. Fast responses. "

This review was modified by lisafontaine7 on February 17 2017 06:00:07 PM

2017-02-17

UNSATISFACTORY!!!

"My order was shipped via DHL to the local post office; as I was expecting this order and had not received it yet, I logged into the company's website to check on the package. I learned that it was "undeliverable as addressed"; so I called the customer care number and verified they had the correct address on this package. I was told by the representative that I needed to go to the local post office to find out why my package wasn't delivered. I was appalled to say the least!!!! It should not be my responsibility to have to take off work, to go to the post office to try to track down a package that was shipped by Perfect Memorials; I did my part, made an order, paid for the order and the exorbitant shipping fee of $12.85 for 2 day delivery, only to be told to go track my package down myself!!! I am grieving the sudden and tragic loss of my 23 yr old son, do you really think it helps any when I'm trying to put things in order and can't even trust a company to get a delivery correct?!?!
I WILL NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE!!!!!!

This review was modified by missy_brewer67 on February 17 2017 06:45:01 AM

Fantastic quality!

"I ordered this container and was very impressed with the quality of the piece and the lettering on the front. However, I would size up because I ordered the large even though my husband would fit into the medium because of high weight. The crematorium said that the medium would not have been big enough if I had received that one. I'm so glad I went with the size large. "

This review was modified by pamgarlisch on February 16 2017 07:30:01 PM

Awesome

"Great value for the price"

This review was modified by tbell876 on February 16 2017 02:45:02 PM

2017-02-16

Stop Paying The Obscene Markup Percentage Charged By The Funeral Industry!!

"I admit I was nervous ordering urns online but your rave reviews made me take the leap. Upon receiving my order I instantly became furious with the funeral home business. In the centuries of their business they have presented themselves as caring compassionate people who u can trust in guiding u through decisions ur not emotionally able to handle. The reality is they use ur devistating loss of ur loved one to financially **** u. When my ex died 2yrs ago my adult children were charged $1250 for his burial urn & $180 each for 2 matching keepsake urns with no option to have them engraved. The 2 keepsake urn I ordered from Perfect Memorials arrived in 4 days, engraved beautifully, of superior workmanship & quality. I paid $46 in total receiving prompt service, my order was shipped 1 day after being received, got continous status updates, receiving urns that far exceeded my expectations in beauty, quality, & workmanship. The ones my kids paid $360 for r of thin, cheap metal, within months the color-almost identical to mine-began flaking off making it evident it was plastic adhered to low quality metal so thin it dents at the slightest contact. I will b surprising them with new ones from Perfect Memorials with engraving to honor their beloved dad of a quality that he & they deserve. I will forever encourage & aide everyone I encounter in the throes of grief to purchase their needs from Perfect Memorials. This ensures them a superior, top quality urn that gives their loved ones remains an eternity of protection & honor. They will also protect themselves & their families from the weight of substantial debt incurred from the obscene extortion funeral homes inflict by using ur grief & vulnerability against u. They are masters in guiding u into purchases beyond ur means to properly honor the deceased thru vailed guilt, small price reductions conveyed as helping u get top quality for less, pushing add-ons of visiter book, mass cards, compilation of obituary, private family viewing, etc. In reality each offer conveyed as helping to ease ur pain r obscenely inflated items that appear itemized with small cost reductions on ur final bill. They blatantly rip u off while making u believe they gave u a great deal. My children paid around a 600% markup just on the 2 keepsake urns by purchasing from the funeral home who claimed they were paying a sale price!!! I encourage everyone to make these immensely important purchases online with highly rated companies like Perfect Memorials!!"

This review was modified by Lisa. on February 16 2017 12:15:02 PM

2017-02-11

Beautiful In Every way.

"My Husband passed away on January 29th after a very short battle with liver cancer. He got sick very fast and before we knew it he was gone. After several days of mourning I decides to find the perfect Urn for his ashes. I did a search and perfect memorials came up and I began my search. My husband loved to read and had a very serious passion for wolfs. I found the urn shaped like a book with a wolf head plaque and a beautiful poem. I filled in the spaces for the wording and placed the order. The price was beyond reasonable and the engraving was done with utter precision. It is a very heavy urn and resembles a book perfectly. The plaque is so pretty and fits his personality perfectly. It came to my house faster then the estimated shipping time and I couldn't be happier. I plan on getting a few of the pendents for his children so the can keep him close to their hearts. I have already recommended this site to many of my friends and family. This is going to be my go to site for all of my needs. I am also going to be purchasing a flag case for the flag the military gave me for his service in the navy. Thank you so very much for your wonderful site. "

This review was modified by lgb432 on February 12 2017 09:30:02 AM

2017-02-10

My first walk in this Park.

"The website is awesome! "

This review was modified by Libra_10221970 on February 10 2017 04:45:02 PM

2017-02-04

Great communication and fast delivery

"So happy with the level of service. I called to ask questions and the gentleman was very friendly. Once I placed my order- communication via email was immediate. I sent the team my photo that I used for a custom photo engraving and it was produced and shipped the same day! Looks better than I even imagined too- very pleased."

This review was modified by KacieOyama on February 04 2017 07:15:01 AM

2017-02-02

Happy Customers!

"I ordered 2 Beaming Tear Drop Stainless Steel Necklaces for me and my daughter after my husband of 50 yrs. passed away in November 2016. We are very pleased with these pendants since they are small and light weight with a soft, black fabric necklace. Although the opening is quite small, I had no problem filling the small cylinder with ashes with the paper funnel provided. Overall, we are very pleased with this purchase.
Donna from NY

This review was modified by dmehrenberg on February 02 2017 04:45:02 AM

2017-01-30

Perfect In Every way!!!

"I ordered the dolphin necklace and ball and bar chain for my aunt who's husband had recently passed. True to their word it arrived in 6 days. When I gave it to my aunt she loved it and the chain was just the right length. 22" inches. Even though the dolphin was a little smaller than we thought, it was perfect to her. Color and all.
Perfect Memorials are great to order from and the website is easy to maneuver. I will definitely be ordering from Perfect Memorials again when the time comes.

This review was modified by Shasangels on January 30 2017 03:15:02 PM

2017-01-25

Beautiful memorial for my angel

"This urn is a beautiful memorial to honor my sweet angel during such a time of grief. Extremely fast turnaround time and very nice quality. Thank you so much for helping us honor our baby in this time of sadness. "

This review was modified by Samcard13 on January 25 2017 06:15:02 PM

2017-01-24

Best Customer Service!!!

"I simply can't say enough about this wonderful company. I ordered the Medium Essence Photo Granite Tile Box Cremation Urn and the Small White Tranquil Dolphin Cremation Urn. Both products were very high quality and even better than expected. My order did not go as planned due to some miscommunication with the photo I chose to use on the Tile Box. Perfect Memorials stayed in constant contact with me, they were kind and considerate and tried everything in their power to help resolve the issue. Their Customer Service is top notch! If you're thinking about using this company, don't hesitate, you won't be disappointed. "

This review was modified by Cameygaz on January 24 2017 10:45:03 AM

2017-01-22

Despite the occasion for the purchase; great company to buy from

"This company is great to buy from. Excellent products and great service. "

This review was modified by Dmponce80 on January 22 2017 02:15:02 PM

2017-01-19

Elegant Granite Earthtone Cremation urn

"I was very pleased to receive the green mini granite earthtone cremation urn beautifully engraved just as I ordered. The cost was very affordable, too."

This review was modified by Ladybirddbs on January 19 2017 08:15:02 PM

2017-01-17

Great service at a sad time

"Could not be easier to find the right URN and place inscription."

This review was modified by tbvaughan53 on January 17 2017 03:30:01 AM

Share Perfect Memorials's store rating

Perfect Memorials is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Perfect Memorials is not a merchant member
Perfect Memorials does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!