Stores > Perfect Memorials

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
Voice your opinion! Review Perfect Memorials by clicking a star below.
2017-06-24

Excellent

"Great unique products and terrific customer service"

2017-06-23

my bittersweet experience

"Sadly, I had the very painful burden of purchasing an urn for my 26 year old son. It was a very difficult task but in the end I was quite taken back by the beauty of the piece I decided on The package arrived quickly at the funeral home and the engraving I requested was done flawlessly"

2017-06-20

Great Selection! Extremely Fast Shipping!

"Very Satisified with the overall purchase. Great Selection, Fair Prices, and Fast Shipping!"

2017-06-17

Excellent service

"Very satisfied with the customer service department. The item ordered looked awesome upon receipt and it came sooner than anticipated. I would def order from them again in the future. "

2017-06-14

Beautiful Quality

"I ordered 4 small urns to be engraved to be given to my niece and nephews for my brother's remains. There was a problem with the number available in stock. Customer Serv. Rep. contacted me to explain situation and my options. Everyone I spoke to was very helpful. When the urns arrived I was not expecting the urns to be as large nor as heavy. They are of beautiful quality. Thank You"

2017-06-11

Urns for our son

"The 2 necklace urns and urn we bought to hold our baby's ashes are beautiful. I am extremely satisfied."

2017-06-10

Surpassed my expectations!

"Everything went smoothly with the order. Once I saw the one I fell in love with the ordering process was easy peasy. I do wish I had the opportunity to put a date on the engraving - if it was there, I didn't see it. Once it arrived, I was so happy! It was hard to fully envision the memorial from the website but I was thoroughly impressed with the end product. And the free gift is "perfect"! I am so glad to be able to have this remembrance of my furr baby's life! "

2017-06-09

Perfect!

"Purchased this beautiful piece for my dads urn and the entire process from picking out the right medallion all the way thru shipping was absolutely perfect! "

2017-06-07

Perfect

"I was so happy with my urn. It was the most precious item I have ever purchased. It came in sooner than I expected, which made me very happy, and the quality of it was more than I could have hoped for. This urn is the final resting place for my husbands cremains now. Thank you for providing me with that, and making it an easier experience. "

2017-06-07

Took much longer than expected to receive

"I will start by saying that the quality of the product was very good so I am satisfied with the product. I was NOT at all SATISFIED with the amount of time it took to receive the plaque based on the commitment (20-30 days). Although the Customer Care Rep responded quickly when I emailed I NEVER got the impression they addressed the delay in my order with any intent to impact it - merely told me what they heard but made no effort to help get the product within the 20-30 day window. Just once I would have liked to believe I was getting an answer from a person that cared versus what seemed more like a computer generated response that was trained to say, "I'm sorry I will let you know when it ships". THE DETAILS: I approved my order on March 24. The actual plaque did not go into production until April 8 (11 business days). Unfortunately no one could tell me why and worse there appeared no way to make up that time. The order finally shipped 29 business days (May 15) after being in production so I actually received it (May 17) 42 days after I gave my approval which was ten days late and ten days after the ceremony it was intended for. Although the plaque looks great I would certainly consider and choose alternate vendors before I would would do business with Perfect Memorials again."

2017-06-04

Everything we wanted was perfect.

"We could hardly wait until our order arrived. We immediately opened the package and have affixed the memorial onto our beloved pet's cremation box. We speak to her everyday. We just wish she could physically be with us, but emotionally, she'll be with us forever along with your help. Thank you."

2017-05-31

Wonderful Selections, beautiful Urn

"As it is often difficult for family members to agree on most things in life, the Purple Iris Cloisonne Urn was a decision that was easy to make.
The urn is even better in real time than the pictures.
The service online was great, we received the urn as indicated.
I would most whole heartedly recommend this company.

2017-05-31

Very Satisfied!!!!!

"I will be purchasing through Perfect Memorials again!"

2017-05-22

Daughters memorial for wedding bouquet

"Cross was perfect!
My daughter loved it!

2017-05-18

I loved it so much. Absolutely perfect!!! Worth every cent!

"Everything went very well, all emails and questions were answered in a timely matter and the necklace arrived so quickly!!!!! "

Share Perfect Memorials's store rating

Perfect Memorials is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Perfect Memorials is not a merchant member
Perfect Memorials does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!