Stores > Perfect Memorials

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Perfect Memorials by clicking a star below.
2017-07-21

Perfect

"From beginning to end. It was easy and stress free. Customer service was very helpful. Right on track in the mailing process. I will use Perfect Memorial again and tell everyone to use them. Im very happy with my experience. "

2017-07-19

Very Good

"Everything went well from the choosing of the urn to check out. However when it came time to print my invoice it did not say whether it was a brass, ceramic or aluminum. I was taking it out of country and needed a full description of the urn for custom purposes when I reached my destination (they wanted full disclosure). It may have eliminated me from having to open entire packaging. Overall everything was great."

2017-07-15

Perfect!

"Beautiful, quality pendant. It's the perfect piece to memorialize my pet. I received excellent customer service and my necklace arrived in a matter of days. I highly recommend Perfect Memorials. "

2017-07-15

It was beautiful!!!!

"I ordered this for my dear friend whose pup went to The Bridge. She got them, took pictures of them and said they were even prettier in person! Thank-you!"

2017-07-08

Perfect Memorial heart shaped necklaces

"I purchased two, one for me and one for my daughter. I will always have MOm near me and
I am glad that something like this is made. Thank you for selling these beautiful necklaces!
Geri Palmisano

2017-07-06

Wonderful ppl N products

"Staff was gracious. Products were beautiful. Ordering n delivery were such a simple process. With all of the things to worry about when it comes to losing a loved one... This company is not one of them. It was great doing business with them. Pretty impressive.

2017-07-05

Heart Locket

"I have never been disappointed with any of my purchases from Perfect Memorials!!
I have purchased 2 of the Cat Urns in the last 2 years and they are absolutely beautiful, just like my two girl's were. Also, I have purchased the lockets to keep on my keychain so I can always have them close to me.
You won't be disappointed, their products are top of the line!!!

2017-07-05

Beautiful urn! But, engraving not so good.

"The heart engraving was not an actual photo, but an engraving of the picture. That was not what the advertisement showed. The engraving was so small that it was hard to read the writing. But, the vase was beautiful.

2017-07-03

Great options!

"This was my second purchase from Perfect Memorials. I purchased the same memorial as last time, which was 3 or 4 years ago, they match perfectly. The quality is still great. I just love that I can display pet photos on it. I purchased the Medium Rotating Memories Cremation Urn - Up to 6 Pictures (PM3826).

Would highly recommend.

2017-07-02

Exceeded expectations!

"Timely delivery and excellent product! The plaques were for a memorial bench and they were beautiful! I really didn't know what to expect and the plaques had the quiet dignity, style, and simplicity that I envisioned. Thank you!"

2017-06-30

Excellent

"Excellent work! Prpefessinal and helpful"

2017-06-28

Delivers

"I ordered this heart necklace with an inscription. It's a slightly small necklace The package came in a timely fashion and all the content written in the description was included. Thank you!"

2017-06-27

Beautiful work

"Everything was just as ordered and now my dog will be with me until the end of time. Thanks "

2017-06-27

PERFECT FOR PUDDY-TAT

"I had bought an urn similar to this last year for our 14 year old terrier, Bizzy-Browndog, who passed away June 9, 2016. Her's had a little dog curled up in an oval basket and it is all in the ivory color. I wanted one like Bizzy's for our 19 year old kitty, Puddy-Tat who passed away June 20, 2017. I chose the same ivory color with a kitty in an oval basket.
Puddy-Tat's urn arrived a couple of days before his ashes were ready ~ perfect timing.

2017-06-24

Excellent

"Great unique products and terrific customer service"

Share Perfect Memorials's store rating

Perfect Memorials is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Perfect Memorials is not a merchant member
Perfect Memorials does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!