Stores > Perfect Memorials

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
Voice your opinion! Review Perfect Memorials by clicking a star below.
2017-03-25

I love my product

"Product arrived in timely manner. Product was exactly as described. I enjoy my teddy urn so much."

This review was modified by OrchidCoyote on March 25 2017 03:15:02 AM

2017-03-22

Perfect, literally.

" We ordered 3 small five photo cube urns to hold part of my moms ashes.

The quality of these urns is superb. Not only are they beautiful and very well-crafted, they were easy to configure, meaning that I was able to easily personalize them with photos of my mother.

They are the perfect size, and I will absolutely display this urn proudly in my home.

It should also be noted that the ordering process was very easy, my one interaction with customer service was incredibly helpful, and delivery was lightning fast. Our products were also packaged beautifully to maximize protection during transition and travel.

I cannot recommend this company or their product enough. Thank you so much.

This review was modified by MayaBlueBasilisk on March 22 2017 05:15:02 PM

2017-03-21

Ebony cross

"I have made several purchases and also recommended you to family and friends prices excellent for products."

This review was modified by RawSiennaRobin on March 21 2017 10:30:02 AM

2017-03-17

CASPER MAYNE our Purrrrrfect Little Mouser

"we had to say goodbye and our Hearts are still Broken But we Couldn't have found a more lasting tribute to honor your life here with our Family than with the tigerwood wooden urn we got from perfect memorials. It somehow matches your personality Dark like your beautiful shiny coat, and lite streaks to match your Beautiful deep penetrating eyes that could look deep down into our hearts and souls. We will always have you right here near us at home in your favorite room with us, we will always love you, you were especially my Best Friend you helped heal my soul from years of torment from the things i had done in the war you helped me find Peace now I hope I can Help You find some too. Until we meet again my little Boy love PaPa "

This review was modified by Pm4ourfurbabies on March 17 2017 03:15:02 AM

2017-03-09

Not what I was expecting

"It was not what I was expecting, cheaply made, thought it would have been better quality material, not worthy of price "

This review was modified by 1970sj on March 09 2017 04:30:02 AM

2017-03-08

Resting place for my unlce

"My uncle recently passed in February 2017. I was told by my aunt that I would be receiving some of his ashes. I searched around and found Perfect Memorials. I selected the golf urn as my uncle was an exceptional golfer. I received the urn yesterday. It is just what he would have wanted. He is on our mantel in the living room. Thank you for making this experience a pleasant one. "

This review was modified by Kellymanlove65 on March 08 2017 04:30:01 PM

2017-03-08

Outstanding Service & Product

"I placed my order early evening on a Saturday, it was such a last minuet purchase. I was in need of this by the following Sunday. I paid the very low 2 day shipping cost and was extremely excited that this item shipped on Tuesday. I even had special engraving done so I was expecting for this to take longer. I was keep informed through the whole process. Once the Urn arrived I was so shocked at how the pictures on the website didn't do it justice!! It was absolutely beautiful!! I thank everyone at Perfect Memorials for doing such an amazing job! "

This review was modified by tmsisco on March 08 2017 07:15:01 AM

2017-03-04

Just beautiful

"I am so thankful I found your site this urn is just so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes it is perfect for my mother's ashes.it has brought happiness to our family thank you"

This review was modified by Nadinemartinez on March 04 2017 11:15:01 AM

2017-02-28

Skater boy in heaven

"I was very pleased with the timely delivery. It brought tears to my eyes as this was so perfect ... this matched my son so well. "

This review was modified by Lisa91 on February 28 2017 06:45:02 PM

2017-02-17

Satisfied

"I received my item very quickly. I changed my mind to have it shipped in 2 days it was very easy to do. Fast responses. "

This review was modified by lisafontaine7 on February 17 2017 06:00:07 PM

2017-02-17

UNSATISFACTORY!!!

"My order was shipped via DHL to the local post office; as I was expecting this order and had not received it yet, I logged into the company's website to check on the package. I learned that it was "undeliverable as addressed"; so I called the customer care number and verified they had the correct address on this package. I was told by the representative that I needed to go to the local post office to find out why my package wasn't delivered. I was appalled to say the least!!!! It should not be my responsibility to have to take off work, to go to the post office to try to track down a package that was shipped by Perfect Memorials; I did my part, made an order, paid for the order and the exorbitant shipping fee of $12.85 for 2 day delivery, only to be told to go track my package down myself!!! I am grieving the sudden and tragic loss of my 23 yr old son, do you really think it helps any when I'm trying to put things in order and can't even trust a company to get a delivery correct?!?!
I WILL NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE!!!!!!

This review was modified by missy_brewer67 on February 17 2017 06:45:01 AM

Fantastic quality!

"I ordered this container and was very impressed with the quality of the piece and the lettering on the front. However, I would size up because I ordered the large even though my husband would fit into the medium because of high weight. The crematorium said that the medium would not have been big enough if I had received that one. I'm so glad I went with the size large. "

This review was modified by pamgarlisch on February 16 2017 07:30:01 PM

Awesome

"Great value for the price"

This review was modified by tbell876 on February 16 2017 02:45:02 PM

2017-02-16

Stop Paying The Obscene Markup Percentage Charged By The Funeral Industry!!

"I admit I was nervous ordering urns online but your rave reviews made me take the leap. Upon receiving my order I instantly became furious with the funeral home business. In the centuries of their business they have presented themselves as caring compassionate people who u can trust in guiding u through decisions ur not emotionally able to handle. The reality is they use ur devistating loss of ur loved one to financially **** u. When my ex died 2yrs ago my adult children were charged $1250 for his burial urn & $180 each for 2 matching keepsake urns with no option to have them engraved. The 2 keepsake urn I ordered from Perfect Memorials arrived in 4 days, engraved beautifully, of superior workmanship & quality. I paid $46 in total receiving prompt service, my order was shipped 1 day after being received, got continous status updates, receiving urns that far exceeded my expectations in beauty, quality, & workmanship. The ones my kids paid $360 for r of thin, cheap metal, within months the color-almost identical to mine-began flaking off making it evident it was plastic adhered to low quality metal so thin it dents at the slightest contact. I will b surprising them with new ones from Perfect Memorials with engraving to honor their beloved dad of a quality that he & they deserve. I will forever encourage & aide everyone I encounter in the throes of grief to purchase their needs from Perfect Memorials. This ensures them a superior, top quality urn that gives their loved ones remains an eternity of protection & honor. They will also protect themselves & their families from the weight of substantial debt incurred from the obscene extortion funeral homes inflict by using ur grief & vulnerability against u. They are masters in guiding u into purchases beyond ur means to properly honor the deceased thru vailed guilt, small price reductions conveyed as helping u get top quality for less, pushing add-ons of visiter book, mass cards, compilation of obituary, private family viewing, etc. In reality each offer conveyed as helping to ease ur pain r obscenely inflated items that appear itemized with small cost reductions on ur final bill. They blatantly rip u off while making u believe they gave u a great deal. My children paid around a 600% markup just on the 2 keepsake urns by purchasing from the funeral home who claimed they were paying a sale price!!! I encourage everyone to make these immensely important purchases online with highly rated companies like Perfect Memorials!!"

This review was modified by Lisa. on February 16 2017 12:15:02 PM

2017-02-11

Beautiful In Every way.

"My Husband passed away on January 29th after a very short battle with liver cancer. He got sick very fast and before we knew it he was gone. After several days of mourning I decides to find the perfect Urn for his ashes. I did a search and perfect memorials came up and I began my search. My husband loved to read and had a very serious passion for wolfs. I found the urn shaped like a book with a wolf head plaque and a beautiful poem. I filled in the spaces for the wording and placed the order. The price was beyond reasonable and the engraving was done with utter precision. It is a very heavy urn and resembles a book perfectly. The plaque is so pretty and fits his personality perfectly. It came to my house faster then the estimated shipping time and I couldn't be happier. I plan on getting a few of the pendents for his children so the can keep him close to their hearts. I have already recommended this site to many of my friends and family. This is going to be my go to site for all of my needs. I am also going to be purchasing a flag case for the flag the military gave me for his service in the navy. Thank you so very much for your wonderful site. "

This review was modified by lgb432 on February 12 2017 09:30:02 AM

Share Perfect Memorials's store rating

Perfect Memorials is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Perfect Memorials is not a merchant member
Perfect Memorials does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!