Stores > Perfect Memorials

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Perfect Memorials by clicking a star below.
2017-08-17

The urn was absolutely beautiful!

"Very nice wood, gorgeous engraving and wrapped very nicely. They even included a beautiful magnet as a free gift. Fast shipping! The customer service team is very sympathetic and friendly and I appreciated that during a difficult time. Thank you! With such a great experience, this is the only place I will shop again for this kind of item. "

2017-08-16

Beautiful

"Fast delivery. Beautiful. "

2017-08-15

Great product and service

"They have a great selection of products and after searching other websites their prices were extremely good when compared .delivery was faster than expected."

2017-08-11

Order a larger size...

"We received our pet urn, it was perfect until we received our 14 lb. shihtzu from the pet cremation..... I am now bawling bc he doesn't fit. I now need to order a bigger urn& move him. I don't want him (ash) anywhere beside in the urn. I have two small children and we ordered the granite box for the urn to go into so they would ask. Now it seems to be a mess and I am already in a sad place. After 12 years with a pet you wouldn't except to go through this. Order the larger size. It would have been easier. I will now be approaching my local morg to do this process for me. How horrifying! "

2017-08-08

Extra Large Timeless Rosewood Urn

"I purchased extra large Timeless Rosewood Urn to be able to combine all 7 of my cats I have lost over the yrars...Each of their cremations have their own velvet bag and then placed within one urn.
The engraving was perefect and I now have all together...
Its perfect

2017-08-05

Accurate and Quick

"My purchase with Perfect Memorials was quick and accurate. I received the correct item within the time frame indicated. My order came with the listed items as well as the glue and tool to screw and seal the ashes inside, awesome. Thank you!"

2017-08-03

Great service, good choices

"A beautiful gift for my friend's graduation, ensuring that her father will be able to be with her on one of the biggest days of her life. So pleased with the product, and all the pre and after care information that came with it. Although small and a little fiddly, the process was nevertheless very easy to carry out and the necklace looks amazing, and much more expensive than it actually was. I am thrilled. I hope I won't have to use your service for a long, long time to come (you know what I mean!!) but if and when I do, I would use them again without hesitation. Their choice of products is amazing and would suit any budget or taste. They could also corner the market with high prices but they don't ... they just offer quality and good service. A great buying experience!"

2017-08-02

Golfer urn

"The urn we ordered is beautiful! I can not believe how fast we got it. We ordered it at 8 o'clock in the evening and it was shipped the next day. Engraved and all. Durning an incredibly hard time it was very nice to not have to worry about the urn we ordered!

2017-07-31

Not what I expected

"I received my pendant the other day. The size was what the information said. The look is acceptable, However, your enclosed instructions state NOT to wear it in the shower, bathing or swimming. Also,
to avoid strenuous activity ( like exercise and gardening ) while wearing the jewelry. And finally , do not sleep wearing the jewelry.
If I had known this ahead of time I would have never ordered it. I don't want to remove it every time I shower, swim, do anything strenuous and when I go to bed.

2017-07-29

Excellent

"The urn was absolutely stunning. More than I expected."

2017-07-27

Fantastic!

"My family and I absolutely love the cremation jewelry I ordered from Perfect Memorials! I received the order earlier than expected... and they were exactly as shown on the website. Perfect size, perfect weight... they're the best way to keep our beloved lost family member close to our hearts at all times. Thank you so much! "

2017-07-25

Beautifully done

"Perfectly done and a keepsake forever "

2017-07-25

Great Service and Great Prices

"I purchased several memorial pendants for my family from Perfect Memorials and I couldn't be happier. They have an enormous selection in a wide range of prices to fit any budget, and the pendants are very high quality. Shipping is ridiculously fast, with my order being received in just a few short days without having to pay extra. I am very pleased with Perfect Memorials, and recommend them to everyone."

2017-07-24

Great comfort

"I purchased two urns and both were beautifully done. It was very comforting to know my babies have a beautiful home!"

2017-07-21

Perfect

"From beginning to end. It was easy and stress free. Customer service was very helpful. Right on track in the mailing process. I will use Perfect Memorial again and tell everyone to use them. Im very happy with my experience. "

Share Perfect Memorials's store rating

Perfect Memorials is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Perfect Memorials is not a merchant member
Perfect Memorials does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!