Stores > Perfect Memorials

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
Voice your opinion! Review Perfect Memorials by clicking a star below.
2017-04-28

In memory of chewy

"Thanks so much for having a very beautiful way to keep our best friend with us."

2017-04-26

Love them

"I didn't think it would've‚Äčcame out as nice as it did for the cheap cost. But OMG was I wrong!!! It came out beautiful, I was speechless when I saw it. I got it as a gift for my mom since she couldn't afford to put my brother in a nice urn. And this came out exactly how we wanted it. Thanks perfect memorials, if I have to I'll get services with them again.

2017-04-25

Last wish completed

"My Grandmother's last wish was to have her ashes mixed with my Grandpa's. The beautifully crafted companion urn allowed for use to honor her wish in a classy and affordable way. The engraved plaque is amazing and captured their personalities from the picture remarkably well. Thank you for your talented artist's 70and better than expected product."

2017-04-25

Love the product

"I absolutely love the urn we received for our son. It arrived in perfect condition and is more beautiful in person. "

2017-04-24

Eagle urn

"It was awesome, I'm very satisfied and would definitely recommend you all to whom ever i know

2017-04-22

Excellent

"I ordered several items including keepsake urns and cremation jewelery. I was very pleased with all items. They are good quality and worth the money I paid for them. They were all exactly as advertised and pictured on the website."

2017-04-20

Misleading

"I was made to believe my urn was gonna be 25 pounds and its only like 4 pounds. I dont know why it would say 25 pounds if its obly 4 pounds"

2017-04-17

Cremation Urn

"Our beautiful baby boy was born stillborn at full term on March 14, 2017. We purchased an urn from Perfect Memorials. It was perfect. We got it engraved with his name, birthday, special message and a Celtic Cross. It came very quickly and is a very special reminder of our handsome baby boy."

2017-04-16

Fast service

"Ordered easy and came fast."

2017-04-12

Perfect Memorials Live Up To Their Name

"My purchase was very satisfying."

2017-04-05

Beautiful

"The urn is so beautiful.. at such a terrible time, it was wonderful that you guys were perfect in every way, I loved the engraving. "

2017-04-01

Great job

"I ordered this urn hoping it would arrive on time. It did! I was do happy. Thank you do much for getting it to me on time. I will, if asked, refer others to your company. "

2017-03-30

Perfect Memorials is PERFECT !!

"I had 17 items to be made and
everything turned out so much better then I thought they would.
Turn around time was on spot !

2017-03-28

Prompt reliable service

"They had exactly what I was looking for and got it to me promptly."

2017-03-27

Product as described, super-fast shipping and good quality engraving!

"I was pretty pleased with the order. The product was exactly as pictured. The engraving was nice and clean. Shipping was very fast. Extremely fast considering I added engraving. Good price too. There is one tiny area where the color peeled off but it is too tiny for me to warrant a return. A little dab of paint and it will be fine. "

Share Perfect Memorials's store rating

Perfect Memorials is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Perfect Memorials is not a merchant member
Perfect Memorials does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!