Stores > PickupFlowers / Gifting Inc.
  • PickupFlowers /

Product & services pricing Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review PickupFlowers / Gifting Inc. by clicking a star below.
2017-07-19

Scam! BEWARE!

"SCAM! BEWARE!

I ordered flowers online June 30. On July 1 was told they were not available and asked to switch. I said no ( substitute wasn't even close to what was ordered) and asked to cancel order per their website representation "Refund or replace, if not satisfied". Followed up July 2 and was told in an on-line chat that order had been cancelled and refund issued. In fact they charged me on July 4 (credit card payment to "Gifting Inc - Pickup Flo, Wilmington DE") and haven't issued a refund. Followed up July 18 (telephone call with 415-315-9697 which is CA not DE) and was told there were "technical issues with payment gateway". Have since researched and found that this company may be scamming lots of people. See the reviews on trustpilot, sitejabber and complaintsboard. (I can't post the links on this site).

2017-06-16

Crappy service and crappy delivery

"Flower were eventually delivered, but a really bad experience overall.

The first issue was paying for the bouqet that I ordered. There was an error message popping up every time I paid, only to find out that my payment had gone through THRICE. I contacted the customer service immediately, though didn't find them much helpful. About a week afterwards I was e-mailed by a company official saying that a refund is on its way. I only received ONE refund out of TWO.

On top of that, the bouqet I ordered was to be delivered on Valentine's Day. I received a confirmation that the order has been placed and that the bouqet had been delivered. However it was not delivered until exactly a week after Valentine's. A big disappointment for me, and a ruining of a Valentine's surprise.

2017-05-23

Scam alert

"This company is a scam. They lie and give a lot of excuse. You will never get flowers you ordered and refund as well. Do not order flowers from them."

2017-05-15

Scam site!!!

"I ordered 2 items to be delivered on 13th May for Mother's Day. On 14th May, my mum did not receive anything at all, so I attempted to contact them using live chat but there were no response at all. On 15th May, I tried the live chat again, this time, I was told that 1 of the orders was cancelled as the supplier could not deliver to the location & the other order was out for delivery. End of the day, I checked with my mum & she did not receive it still. So, I contacted via livechat again & now the customer service told me both orders were cancelled! So, I asked about the refund & the customer service couldn't tell me when will the refund be made & they will email me. I don't think I'm going to receive any email based on the horrible experience! I'd need to seek my credit card company for help. "

2017-05-10

Fraud - do not use!!!

"I successfully placed an international order and received email confirmation, thanking me for my purchase and payment. Two days later, I received an email stating there is an additional fee of $10 USD for processing. After contacting customer service, and discussing their satisfaction guaranteed advertisement on their website - no hidden costs, on time delivery, refund or replace if not satisfied, I was told that my order would be cancelled. They claimed that the company delivering the item was at fault. This would have been the 3rd time using their services and this never happened prior. I would now have to pay extra because if I order now, the bulk of deliveries for Mother's day will naturally incur additional charges. "No hidden costs" and no laughing matter. Shame on you..."

2017-03-30

Worst flower company ever !! They not deliver !! No refund of money !! All Fraud!!!

"Worst flower company ever !!
They not deliver !!
No refund of money !!
All Fraud!!!
Stay away to make any order with Pickupflowers. !!!!
All Scam !!

2017-03-21

Scam and fraud service.

"Did an order there, flowers were never delivered, started chargeback procedure. Waste of time, money and good mood. Avoid them!"

2017-02-15

Do not order here!

"I ordered on Feb 8, got confirmation on the same day. Delivery supposed to be last Feb 14 but DID NOT ARRIVED. Live chat is useless, takes too long to respond and never gives straight answer. Said to email their customer service but no one is replying. This is clearly a SCAM."

2017-02-14

Terrible

"I ordered on February 9 and received a confirmation on February 10 that my flowers would be delivered on February 14. On February 11th they stated that they could only deliver 6 roses instead of 18 due to high prices. I told them I didn't care how much they had to pay, I expected them to deliver the agreed upon product. They didn't deliver anything. I plan on calling my credit card company and reversing the charge."

2017-01-04

THIEVES AND SCAMMERS

"this company is simply a scam - stay well away"

2016-12-22

Gregor

"My order was not only delivered one day later but also the flower bouquet is completely different from the one I ordered. I cancelled my order this morning because flowers were not delivered on time. I believe that the whole situation has to be addressed as soon as possible according to your policy 'Refund or replace, if not satisfied'!

this ordered:

...and this was delivered:

2016-09-23

The worst company on the face of the earth in my opinion/should be negative 5 stars

"Ordered flowers and they were never sent and could not get them to answer chat line after 3rd day. Would not have service manager call me. Lied multiple times about the delivery being on its way. STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE. They bring shame on the industry as a whole."

2016-05-31

Flower delivery in dubai

"Send Flowers to Dubai at most reasonable prices. Same Day delivery possible if ordered before 2 PM.Flower delivery in Dubai was never so easy. Choose beautiful bunch and checkout in less than 5 minutes.http://florauae.com"

2016-02-14

Should have a negative star!

"I've ordered 2 weeks in advance flowers for the Valentine's day to be delivered in Makati, and on the valentine's day itself, the flowers never came. I called them several times starting at noon, and i was told that the flowers were on the delivery for the afternoon and i will receive a confirmation email. Nothing was delivered in the afternoon, and i called them again to know what time they were supposed to deliver these flowers. They couldn't provide the time and they told me the flowers were supposed to be delivered. I told them to call and chase they 3rd party delivery company, to get the time of the delivery, but they refused to do that.
Stil as now, the flowers were not delivered. I sent them an email to cancel and get the full refund, but reading at the previous reviews, it seems it's a lost cause.

Above the money & the flowers on itself they just ruined our valentine's day and what it represents. STAY AWAY FOR THESE CROOKS, it will avoid a lot of frustration. This is by far my worst experience online.

I should have read the reviews before using their services. I hope other people will read them and not use their services.

2015-12-26

"So being in a long distance relationship I wanted to do something nice and ordered some roses and some chocolate for 88$, pricy but hopefully my fiancée would appreciate it. It was to be delivered on the 24'th of December and after several lengthy chats with their live communication this is my overall experience:
"Please give us some more time"
"Please have patience"
"I am very sorry your troubles"

Could be considered polite if not for the fact that it's now the morning of the 27'th in Japan, and no package has yet been received, my fiancée has gone on a three day trip and they are so far not giving me a refund. Their customer service looks like they are ignoring me, I've used more than 6 hours of my time trying to get a decent answer that is not a macro-button they mash and I cannot for the life of me understand how it is possible to provide this poor customer service.
1/10 rating

Share PickupFlowers / Gifting Inc.'s store rating

PickupFlowers / Gifting Inc. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PickupFlowers / Gifting Inc. is not a merchant member
PickupFlowers / Gifting Inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!