Stores > Portable One, Inc.
  • Portable One, I Portable One, Inc. Elite Status
    • Address: 672 West 11th Street Suite 228 Tracy, CA
    • Contact: support@portableone.com
    • Phone: 800-650-4006
    • Customer Support: 925-924-0558
    • Business Hours: 8AM - 5PM (PST) MON-FRI
    • Fax: 925-924-0564

Product & services pricing Rating 6.44/10 6.44/10
Voice your opinion! Review Portable One, Inc. by clicking a star below.

2017-03-23

"The best part was the clear presentation of the technical specs of the PC. That helped me decide.

Delivery was easy to track as well. So all around, a good experience.

This review was modified by JoeC0518 on March 28 2017 12:00:36 AM

2017-03-15

Rare find

"Locally owned computer stores like P1 are rare to find, and i would know, being old enough to have walked past the historical Byte shop in Mountain View back in the days, at least once or twice.
I have been a customer since P1 had their store in Pleasanton, not long ago, and the atmosphere and staff still the same, very welcoming and pleasant, with some pretty good deals on Macs and PCs as well.

This review was modified by panikizom on March 17 2017 08:00:02 PM

2017-03-09

Customer Service A++++

"Great customer service, super competitive pricing. Would love to shop here again."

This review was modified by ls2gto on March 14 2017 12:00:13 AM

2017-03-08

Customer service first

"I rarely had a bad experience at P1, been a customer since they were still in Pleasanton.
Great service and they often have some good deals running.

This review was modified by zadox on March 10 2017 07:30:02 PM

2017-03-01

Delighted!

"Swift and easy ordering process, and flawless shipping. If i could give it six stars i would!"

This review was modified by zuzalujodu on March 03 2017 07:30:01 PM

2017-03-01

OUTSTANDING SERVICE from an *EXCEPTIONAL* COMPANY

"I don't write these reviews often enough -- although I do both write positive and negative reviews when I do.

Portable One is truly something else, in a great way, as online companies go. I'm an online company operator myself and it is rather rare that I am lucky enough to deal with those who share my extremely high standards of quality. Portable One is a company I'll trust to come back to, over and over, with all my needs wherever possible. As a matter of fact, my associate Mike bought from them on my recommendation even before my delivery arrived, based on the excellent AppleCare price alone.

Let me be CLEAR -> if you choose another vendor without researching reputations, you'll be cheating yourself out of amazing (and fast) service. They really know how to treat customers - first impression: achievement unlocked!

This review was modified by elvis-68548 on March 03 2017 03:45:02 PM

2017-02-22

Beats the Apple Stores, no contest

"Best service, best professionalism, and best tech support. Certainly more than i have ever gotten from any Apple stores I've been to. both thumbs up!"

This review was modified by doriswala on February 24 2017 06:30:02 PM

2017-02-19

couldn't be more pleased!

"This is the 3rd large purchase I have made from PortableOne, and I've been pleased with the transaction each time. The service is always friendly and helpful--seeming genuinely
pleased to help! They went the extra mile to accommodate the unusual circumstances of my overseas purchase, working with me on a number of occasions and through a number of changes. Very grateful for this company.

This review was modified by ASaberTooth on February 21 2017 10:15:01 AM

2017-02-15

Couldn't ask for better service

"Very friendly and helpful staff. I usually order everything online, but i was told of a deal on an iPad Air 2 and decided to make it my first trip to P1. I must say it was a very pleasant shopping experience."

This review was modified by fufubiha on February 17 2017 06:30:03 PM

2017-02-08

Satisfactory experience

"My first time shopping at P1 was pleasant, i ordered online and picked up my MacBook Pro at the store. The staff was very pleasant, and the store is well organized, and feels like a team, not just your typical store employees on the clock. Good first impression."

This review was modified by xolaje on February 10 2017 06:30:07 PM

2017-02-01

Often more convenient than bigger stores

"I like the fact that i don't need to stick with big stores for deals. P1 often has great offers especially during the holidays, and the service is more personable than with big ticket stores."

This review was modified by vevuwonac on February 03 2017 07:30:01 PM

2017-01-25

Very positive experience

"Can't say enough good things about this store. Very knowledgeable staff, and great service compared to big store chains. I've shopped here many times and never had one bad experience!"

This review was modified by jacun on January 27 2017 09:00:02 PM

2017-01-20

Sooo Good, So far!

"Sooo Good, So far, best price on the net, without crazy tax!!!!"

This review was modified by amintnp on January 24 2017 12:01:10 AM

2017-01-18

great place to shop, great service

"I've been shopping at P1 since last year and i must say, what a great place! I've met the a few times, great guy and very knowledgeable.
Last time i went, i was shopping for a gaming PC, to get for my son's college graduation last year. The guys at P1 were able to give me some great options and insight.

This review was modified by padakturana on January 20 2017 07:45:02 PM

2017-01-11

outstanding service

"This shop came highly recommended by a friend. I decided to shop here for a new laptop, and i had a great experience overall. The staff is friendly and well-mannered, and very knowledgeable."

This review was modified by heyalu on January 13 2017 06:15:03 PM

Share Portable One, Inc.'s store rating

Portable One, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Portable One, Inc. is a merchant member
Portable One, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.