Stores > Portable One, Inc.
  • Portable One, I Portable One, Inc. Elite Status

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground
    • checkmark icon FedEx Express
    • checkmark icon Digital Delivery

Product & services pricing Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Portable One, Inc. by clicking a star below.
2016-12-05

AppleCare at the right price!

"I found the AppleCare my Apple computer needed at the right discounted price, and got excellent service and fast delivery as well. I am so happy about finding Portable One!"

2016-11-30

one stop shop

"P1 is the one place i go whenever i want to shop for a new laptop. I'm always treated well, and the staff is extremely personable, compared to other stores. The tech support is superb, and i never has a single issue since I've known them."

2016-11-23

Above and beyond

"From ordering to pickup, my experience has been extremely positive. Expert staff, and a solid understanding on how to treat customers. "

2016-11-16

Couldn't be happier!

"The staff at P1 really came through for me. I really love the look of the new MacBook but had no idea if it would be worth it to wait for the Touch Bar version of get the 13 inch currently in stock. I did try the 13 inch with the physical keys at an Apple store, but decided to check P1 as well since they are closer to me and local. Turns out they have a much better handle on customer service than any other store i've been to, and they were able to show me specs and side-by-side comparisons with other laptops as well. I'm definitely referring this store to everyone i know!"

2016-11-15

macbook pro

"hello
The first site to buy a MacBook and special characters experience have arrived as expected

2016-11-09

Once again a satisfied customer

"It's good to know i can count on a local business for my tech purchases. P1 has been around forever and i couldn't think of a better place with a more helpful staff, also when i need help with Apple products."

2016-11-02

Excellent trade-in program

"I walked in last week to get a sense of how much i could get towards an iPad Mini, in exchange for a four-year old Dell laptop. After a bit of research i realized i couldn't find a better deal than here, at least for my particular model. The whole process was pretty transparent and i was able to get quite a bit of information about the value of used electronics from the helpful staff. A very welcoming experience."

2016-10-26

Excellent tech support response

"I brought in my Asus laptop for a memory and storage upgrade, after attempting to do it myself unsuccessfully. The tech support staff at P1 took care of replacing my aging HDD with a brand new 1TB SSD, as well as transferring all my file and operating system. Now my laptop runs twice as fast! I'll definitely be back here again!"

2016-10-19

Awesome people

"I moved back to California after several years in the East Coast, and remember these guys from way back when their store was still in Morgan Hill. New owner, new people, new location but the service is still great and reliable."

2016-10-13

A company to count on

"Found Portable One, Inc. couple months ago when everyone was out of the Appl cable... not Portable One, Inc. - in stock and ready to ship. Big help and I no longer go to those other sites. Portable One is a company I can count on."

2016-10-12

just a great place to shop

"I purchased my first MS Surface Pro 4 here and i have to say i was impressed by the friendly customer service, and savvy staff. One of the best places to shop for electronics here in the East Bay."

2016-10-05

Top-notch customer service

"I had a very good experience here. I just purchased an MSI Prestige laptop, and asked the store if it were possible to replace the HDD that comes with the laptop, with a 1TB SSD after purchase, and was told it wasn't a problem. I was able to pick up my new laptop the next morning with a brand new SSD and Windows 10 installed, and was able to get an external enclosure for the 1TB HDD.

Great job guys!

2016-09-28

Great first impression

"I ordered a smart cover for my iPad Air through their website and picked it up at their store. I can't remember the name of the person who helped me (not good with names), but i was very impressed by how professional he was. I had some questions about some of the devices they had on display, and it was refreshing not to be harassed into purchasing stuff i don't need, like it happens at department stores. This store deserves many future visits. I highly recommend it."

2016-09-21

top notch support

"I went to pick up my new Chromebook, and thought i'd bring in my older MacBook Pro as well, to replace the hard drive with a solid state drive. The tech i spoke to at P1 was very helpful and i was able to bring my Mac and get everything done in less time than it would have taken if i took my Mac to a nearby Apple store, and with no guarantee that all my data would be backed up.

Needless to say, I'm typing this review from my MacBook Pro with a brand new SSD!

2016-09-14

Very satisfied

"I've been a customer for a few years, up to my third and latest MacBook now. I recently decided to give the 12 inch Retina a try and i was lucky enough to find one in stock at P1 where Scott, the owner, gave me a good overview of this laptop, and recommended a number of accessories. The staff is always very professional and friendly, and never pushy. I'll definitely keep shopping here!"

Share Portable One, Inc.'s store rating

Portable One, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Portable One, Inc. is a merchant member
Portable One, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,436 merchant members.