Stores > Portable One, Inc.
  • Portable One, I Portable One, Inc. Elite Status
    • Address: 672 West 11th Street Suite 228 Tracy, CA
    • Contact: support@portableone.com
    • Phone: 800-650-4006
    • Customer Support: 925-924-0558
    • Business Hours: 8AM - 5PM (PST) MON-FRI
    • Fax: 925-924-0564

Product & services pricing Rating 6.40/10 6.40/10
Voice your opinion! Review Portable One, Inc. by clicking a star below.
2016-10-13

A company to count on

"Found Portable One, Inc. couple months ago when everyone was out of the Appl cable... not Portable One, Inc. - in stock and ready to ship. Big help and I no longer go to those other sites. Portable One is a company I can count on."

This review was modified by TCC-UCC-FW on October 13 2016 09:53:26 AM

2016-10-12

just a great place to shop

"I purchased my first MS Surface Pro 4 here and i have to say i was impressed by the friendly customer service, and savvy staff. One of the best places to shop for electronics here in the East Bay."

2016-10-05

Top-notch customer service

"I had a very good experience here. I just purchased an MSI Prestige laptop, and asked the store if it were possible to replace the HDD that comes with the laptop, with a 1TB SSD after purchase, and was told it wasn't a problem. I was able to pick up my new laptop the next morning with a brand new SSD and Windows 10 installed, and was able to get an external enclosure for the 1TB HDD.

Great job guys!

2016-09-28

Great first impression

"I ordered a smart cover for my iPad Air through their website and picked it up at their store. I can't remember the name of the person who helped me (not good with names), but i was very impressed by how professional he was. I had some questions about some of the devices they had on display, and it was refreshing not to be harassed into purchasing stuff i don't need, like it happens at department stores. This store deserves many future visits. I highly recommend it."

2016-09-21

top notch support

"I went to pick up my new Chromebook, and thought i'd bring in my older MacBook Pro as well, to replace the hard drive with a solid state drive. The tech i spoke to at P1 was very helpful and i was able to bring my Mac and get everything done in less time than it would have taken if i took my Mac to a nearby Apple store, and with no guarantee that all my data would be backed up.

Needless to say, I'm typing this review from my MacBook Pro with a brand new SSD!

2016-09-14

Very satisfied

"I've been a customer for a few years, up to my third and latest MacBook now. I recently decided to give the 12 inch Retina a try and i was lucky enough to find one in stock at P1 where Scott, the owner, gave me a good overview of this laptop, and recommended a number of accessories. The staff is always very professional and friendly, and never pushy. I'll definitely keep shopping here!"

2016-09-07

Great service, prompt response as always

"I recently ordered an MSI gaming PC from the website, and it was definitely a painless experience compared to what I'm used to. I also called in about an unrelated issue with my older MacBook Air, and wasn't really sure about the extent of support i could get without Apple Care. Fortunately it turned out to be nothing that couldn't be fixed with a system restore, and the staff at P1 helped me within a very reasonable amount of time."

2016-08-31

outstanding customer service

"As a long time customer i hardly ever had anything to complain about when it comes to customer service. These guys are excellent, local and ready to provide outstanding support. "

2016-08-24

Competent and curteous

"I had a wonderful experience shopping here for a Surface Book laptop. This is not a huge department store, and there is a very familiar atmosphere you just don't get somewhere else. The person who helped me was very professional and smart, and i'm very happy with my purchase!

2016-08-20

Excellent service

"IPAD Pro 9.7 received in brand new packaging. Price was lower at Portable One than the Apple site, for the same product. Sent by Fed Ex with need for a signature upon a fast delivery. I would buy from them again."

2016-08-17

A very good experience

"I have brought in my older Asus laptop after seeing a promotion on their website some time ago about a trade-in program, to see if i could get a new one. My older one was still in pretty good conditions (i take care of my things), and i was able to get a little bit towards my new laptop, which i didn't expect, as i purchased my old one almost six years ago with Windows 7 on it.

The person who helped me was very easy to talk to, and talked me through the whole process. Very happy with the whole experience!

2016-08-11

Fast, Efficient, and Excellent Service

"Very impressed with the repair service I received from Portable One. I took a Toshiba All-In-One computer to them that was having display issues and they repaired it within a couple of days. The specific unit I brought them is no longer made, so I was worried about whether or not they would be able to source the parts, but they had no problem doing so and even provided me with the old (malfunctioning) part. I had previously sent this unit to Toshiba for a repair, and they charged me over $100 for diagnostics, without actually performing a repair. (they claim they couldn't find a problem) The unit is functioning perfectly since sending it to Portable One, and the process was fast, easy, and thorough. I'll be sending more business their way."

2016-08-10

very professional!

"From the time i placed the order, to when i was able to pick up my new Portege Z10, i felt very much at ease with the entire process, and everything went smoothly."

2016-08-03

Best price

"I found the best price of the AppleCare on this website, and they shipped it fast. I returned to the website to buy another applecare for the new macbook that I bought. I like their service. "

This review was modified by bbkebr on August 03 2016 08:17:04 PM
Rep reply posted Aug-04-2016

A rep from Portable One, Inc., P1Scott, has responded

“Thanks for taking the time to recognize us bbkebr! We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to hearing from you again soon! - PortableOne.com”

2016-08-03

Beats any Apple store i've been to

"Apple's own stores don't hold a candle. I've been to some of the locations around my area here in the East Bay, but it wasn't until i came here that i found the kind of service i have been looking for. The person who helped me this morning (sorry can't remember your name), was very professional and patient, and ultimately i was very happy with my how smoothly my experience went. I will be back again!"

Share Portable One, Inc.'s store rating

Portable One, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Portable One, Inc. is a merchant member
Portable One, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.