Stores > Premium Tours

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Premium Tours by clicking a star below.
2017-04-28

Nice Tour

"Well, everything worked fine, we have good service"

2017-04-26

Pleasing and wonderful Tour

"It was a full day trip starting from London to the Windsor Castle, the Roman Bath (a nice little town that was very cozy with a lot of histories), and the world famous Stonehenge. Our tour guide, Nick, was an amazing guy. He made the trip really comfortable for all of us. He was full of knowledge and the way he did it was so entertaining. It was a very wonderful tour to have."

2017-04-26

Premium Tours London to Paris

"Took a day trip from London to Paris in June 2014. Premium Tour staff was present at St Pancras International to hand me guidance material before the journey. The Premium Tour employee aboard the Eurostar was extremely helpful when I requested an upgrade to my package to include a fully guided tour. The tour itself was excellent. "

2017-04-21

Professional

"Everything was super !
Went to Stonehenge and Bath , daytour. The Guide knew exactly what he was doing. obviously experienced guide.
Sometimes when I go on tour like this , the guides speaks all the time, wich is boring,,and sometimes they dont speak.
But this guide Dont remember his name, I think he had Skandinavian name. He told us about everything, and gave us also time just to stare out of the window or sleep.
Thank you so much. =) !

2017-04-21

U.K. Trip 2017

"Did the tour on the vintage double decker bus and has a blast! "

2017-04-20

Great day out

"My boyfriend and I were in London for two days and we booked with premium tours very last minute for the stone henge, Bath and roman bath tours. It was excellent, I'm so glad we booked through a company. It was very organised and the tour guide was great. I would definitely book with premium tours again"

2017-04-20

Great tour guides, horrible tours

"First, the guide was amazing and kept us entertained in the bus ride. While stopping at the different places, there was never enough time to enjoy any of the places. All the stops were extremely rushed and it was not worth the trip. I recommend either planning a trip on your own and avoid the high cost or not choose a tour that has three stops as you will be stuck in a bus all day. "

2017-04-19

Very well planned!

"We loved this tour! It was jammed packed with lots of things to see and do! Jason and Steve(?the driver) were very accommodating! We loved the information giving! They gave us the best meeting details to when we would pack up and leave to our next destination. Highly recommend this tour!"

2017-04-18

Worth the time and money!

"This tour was worth both the time and money. I went on the tour solo and wasn't bored or lonely as the whole bus ride was filled with interesting information provided by the tour guide. Once we got to the sights, wow! I only wish we could have spent a little more time at each location. The tour was a taste of a three locations and I look forward to visiting them again someday."

2017-04-18

Paris Day Trip - Excelent option for me

"Tinha apenas um dia livre e não deixei de aproveitar para conhecer a cidade mais romantica do mundo.
Minha experiência com a Preimum Tours foi excelente. O trem, o tour pela cidade de Paris, tour pelo Rio Siena, fast entry na Torre Eiffel, Champagne, Almoço e o Retorno. Tudo funcionou perfeitamente e não tive que me preocupar com nada. Além disso, recebemos muitas dicas da nossa guia que também nos contou histórias muito interessantes sobre a cidade. Valeu cada centavo!

Perfect.

"Wasn't sure how it will be. But I hade realy good time. Definitely do it again "

2017-04-17

Worst tour experience ever!

"Although when I booked this tour I was told there would be a hotel pickup I was then advised there would be none.OK! That was a $16 cab ride to station. We were there on time but tour left late. When in Windsor it was very crowded with alot of teens running & pushing. I have been on tours with my grandson (17) over the past two years in Rome, Pompeii, Palermo, Greece, Kotor, Venice just to mention a few. I am 76 yrs and always ask the tour guide to show me a place to sit where they can find me on return and my grandson goes on with rest of tour group. This guide was a very small man and carried nothing to make himself visable to group. He told me where to sit and wait and had previously told group on bus that the bus would leave at 11:20. That was last time I saw him! By the time we found our way thru crowds to bus park they were gone. We had to make our way to train and return to London and then another taxi to hotel. Not only was I cheated out of tour but also another approx $75 in transportation. But what really breaks my heart is that this would be our last trip together.I can't go back!!!"

FANTASTIC, GREAT TRIPS

"On our first trip to England we decided to do some side trips just in case we never made it back. So we booked a day trip to Paris, which included a boat ride on the Seine, Champagne lunch on the Eiffel Tower, we also booked Tower of London tour, both were actually fantastic, we highly recommend either of these tours. You will not be disappointed, there is many more tours available, something for everyone. If you may not ever make it back to Europe you should consider doing a tour of some kind, we chose Premier Tours for the variety of tours offered and the price. We will definitely use Premier again!!!!"

Premium Tours is awesome

"I had a few tours with them and it was great fun to do."

2017-04-15

Learning experience

"The tour guide was enthusiast during the tour. It pointed out very interesting sites. There was also slot of times when we could enjoy the country side without comments. Very relaxing and enjoyable. Wonderful experience.

Share Premium Tours's store rating

Premium Tours is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Premium Tours is not a merchant member
Premium Tours does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!