Stores > Premium Tours

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10
Voice your opinion! Review Premium Tours by clicking a star below.
2017-06-11

Fantastic Experience!!

"A friend and I did the Footloose Tuscany & Siena tour. The experience was even better than we expected. Everything ATG did ran like clockwork and the hotel were all top notch. Our guide was friendly, helpful and interested in our feedback for changes/improvement (there weren't many).

I would highly recommend this company and can't wait to do it again. We met a couple on route that was on their 14th ATG tours. That certainly says to me that our experience wasn't an anomaly.

2017-05-09

Great day's outing with Premium Tours

"We did the Stonehenge and Bath day tour. The bus was excellent. We had a great guide, Alan, and driver, Martin. Alan was very funny, but also informative regarding the historical and contemporary sights. "

2017-05-03

Fantastic Tours

"We have used Premium Tours 3 times now in England and France and have had wonderful experiences with them all. The most recent trip to the UK first had us do a day tour from London to Paris with a fantastic guide who clearly knew all about the areas we toured and was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Since we only had the one day, we hit the highlights and had a very full but wonderful day. The last trip of the week we had was to Oxford, Bampton and Highclere Castle. Again, the guide was fantastic, so full of information about all of the areas we were headed to and all of the areas in between. The bus driver clearly knew his way around and we felt well taken care of by both of them. I would definitely recommend Premium Tours to anyone going to the UK."

2017-05-03

Not enough time to queue and visit the main attractions. Drove 6h just to skip them and for some average local food.

"We purchased a Stonehenge+ Bath tour. The departure at Victoria station is chaotic (lots of busses and passengers running in alll directions) and it was delayed. We have visited Stonehenge and had quite some time for the visit, but in Bath, it was a completely different story: the queues to enter the Roman baths were huge, if we wanted to buy tickets, we would have spent our entire time in Bath waiting in line. I was not aware they offered also the possibility to purchase tickets in advance and avoid the queue, so we skipped Bath's main attraction and that left us a bit frustrated. The same for the abbey in Bath: huge lines, we were afraid we'll miss the bus should we wait in line. So again, we skipped the abbey and just had the time to grab a bite and do an optional walking tour organised by Hugh, our guide. Bottom line: we rode the bus around 6h round trip only to miss the main attractions, felt frustrated at the end.
I would not recommend this tour despite its great value. Instead, book a night in Bath and take the time to visit both the baths and the Abbey.

2017-04-28

Nice Tour

"Well, everything worked fine, we have good service"

2017-04-26

Pleasing and wonderful Tour

"It was a full day trip starting from London to the Windsor Castle, the Roman Bath (a nice little town that was very cozy with a lot of histories), and the world famous Stonehenge. Our tour guide, Nick, was an amazing guy. He made the trip really comfortable for all of us. He was full of knowledge and the way he did it was so entertaining. It was a very wonderful tour to have."

2017-04-26

Premium Tours London to Paris

"Took a day trip from London to Paris in June 2014. Premium Tour staff was present at St Pancras International to hand me guidance material before the journey. The Premium Tour employee aboard the Eurostar was extremely helpful when I requested an upgrade to my package to include a fully guided tour. The tour itself was excellent. "

2017-04-21

Professional

"Everything was super !
Went to Stonehenge and Bath , daytour. The Guide knew exactly what he was doing. obviously experienced guide.
Sometimes when I go on tour like this , the guides speaks all the time, wich is boring,,and sometimes they dont speak.
But this guide Dont remember his name, I think he had Skandinavian name. He told us about everything, and gave us also time just to stare out of the window or sleep.
Thank you so much. =) !

2017-04-21

U.K. Trip 2017

"Did the tour on the vintage double decker bus and has a blast! "

2017-04-20

Great day out

"My boyfriend and I were in London for two days and we booked with premium tours very last minute for the stone henge, Bath and roman bath tours. It was excellent, I'm so glad we booked through a company. It was very organised and the tour guide was great. I would definitely book with premium tours again"

2017-04-20

Great tour guides, horrible tours

"First, the guide was amazing and kept us entertained in the bus ride. While stopping at the different places, there was never enough time to enjoy any of the places. All the stops were extremely rushed and it was not worth the trip. I recommend either planning a trip on your own and avoid the high cost or not choose a tour that has three stops as you will be stuck in a bus all day. "

2017-04-19

Very well planned!

"We loved this tour! It was jammed packed with lots of things to see and do! Jason and Steve(?the driver) were very accommodating! We loved the information giving! They gave us the best meeting details to when we would pack up and leave to our next destination. Highly recommend this tour!"

2017-04-18

Worth the time and money!

"This tour was worth both the time and money. I went on the tour solo and wasn't bored or lonely as the whole bus ride was filled with interesting information provided by the tour guide. Once we got to the sights, wow! I only wish we could have spent a little more time at each location. The tour was a taste of a three locations and I look forward to visiting them again someday."

2017-04-18

Paris Day Trip - Excelent option for me

"Tinha apenas um dia livre e não deixei de aproveitar para conhecer a cidade mais romantica do mundo.
Minha experiência com a Preimum Tours foi excelente. O trem, o tour pela cidade de Paris, tour pelo Rio Siena, fast entry na Torre Eiffel, Champagne, Almoço e o Retorno. Tudo funcionou perfeitamente e não tive que me preocupar com nada. Além disso, recebemos muitas dicas da nossa guia que também nos contou histórias muito interessantes sobre a cidade. Valeu cada centavo!

2017-04-17

Perfect.

"Wasn't sure how it will be. But I hade realy good time. Definitely do it again "

Share Premium Tours's store rating

Premium Tours is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Premium Tours is not a merchant member
Premium Tours does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!