Stores > Prepper Gun Shop

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.88/10 9.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
Voice your opinion! Review Prepper Gun Shop by clicking a star below.

2017-06-21

RMR and X Products Drum Purchase

"I've purchase twice from this place and have not had any negative experiences. I received what I ordered without incident at a great price and the transaction was a smooth one. "

2017-06-20

Got it to me a day early

"Prepperbdid a great job getting my pistol to me quickly. Also, they had the best price by $60. I had my pistol in hand with all taxes and fees paid and cheaper than some sites were retailing it. Great job!"

2017-06-19

Chech them out!

"First Class Business will buy again!"

2017-06-17

No complaints

"Bought after searching for the lowest price/delivery combo. Flat fee for delivery turned it into a bulk order. Least expensive on the web with the quickest delivery and best customer service in the industry. "

Vermont Verified Customer
2017-06-17

Easy ordering and fast delivery.

"Ordering process was very easy and company kept me well informed of the status of the purchase. Price of the products ordered were competitive."

2017-06-15

They did a great job!!!!!

"The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. "

2017-06-15

"Great Sale Price -Smooh Transaction - Fast Shiping to my local Gun Store - Transfer fee in my case was 35.00 You can buy with confidence from Prepper Gun Shop. Highly Satisfied."

Great Service!

"This was the first time I used this business on the Internet. Internet orders for a company never used before makes me very nervous. Since unknown individuals have my credit card information and misuse (this did happen to me once before) is very possible. With this item there was nothing to fear and everything went extremely well. Tracking information was provided and delivery arrived as stated. The product (big ticket item) was packaged well and arrived in perfect condition! I had a question regarding this merchandise and it was answered swiftly. Will definitely conduct business with Prepper Gun Shop in the very near future.

Victor Jankowski
Howell, MI

2017-06-14

TP9 SFX Magazines

"I must say I was happy with the prompt delivery of the items. I have had a hard time locating theses magazines and found a message in the reviews very helpful in determining if these would work in my Canik TP9 SFX. They work great. I only wish that the bases would come in Tungsten Grey like the original ones that came with the Pistol. "

2017-06-13

Helpful and fast shipper

"I chatted twice with a guy there. Good answers. They shipped to my destination several days faster than I expected. "

2017-06-13

Great

"Quick no problems cheaper than anybody wise"

2017-06-12

no need to prep when buying from prepper

"These guys have it together. Fast shipping, low prices, unbelievable customer service. I've bought a few firearms from these gentlemen and I have no intentions on buying elsewhere anytime soon. "

2017-06-07

Great Site, Very fast shipping!

"The website is great with many options and prices to choose. Easy FFL drop down options for my state (HI). Shipping was very fast and transaction was smooth. Would recommend and will do more shopping with Prepper Gun Shop for further purchases."

2017-06-07

"Thank you for providing a fast and friendly service. Have a great day."

2017-06-06

Excellent!!

"I found the gun I was looking for with several extras for a low cost. Their online list of local FFL dealers already approved was easy to use! Gun shipped quick and took about a week to reach the FFL!!"

Share Prepper Gun Shop's store rating

Prepper Gun Shop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Prepper Gun Shop is a merchant member
Prepper Gun Shop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.