Stores > Prettylittlething.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.06/10 2.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.07/10 2.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.69/10 1.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.62/10 1.62/10
Voice your opinion! Review Prettylittlething.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-24

Happy, Happy, Happy

"I've ordered from this site multiple times and my clothes have always arrived within the estimated dates and the clothes are not bad quality . if you pay $12.50 AUD for a pair of pants they're not going to last forever lets be honest. Was really freaked out by these reviews but everything fit me correctly ( because I followed the sizing charts) and everything looked the same as in the pictures. "

2017-07-20

THE COMPANY ARE FRAUDSTERS !!!

"I ordered something and it said that it didn't go through so i ordered it again and it went through my account twice, I emailed the company many times since there is no contact number but no reply, just an automatic email and somehow both orders came together at the same time and now I have had to resend one for a refund and it has been over a week, I have not heard from the company nor had my refund and on the post office tracker, it says that they have received it......"

2017-07-19

Cheap quality DO NOT BUY FROM HERE

"I'm so disappointed with the clothes. First and last time shopping here. The clothes were poor quality , the fabric is so cheap no even well sewn. My skirts zipper came broken. Many You tubers claimed that the clothes were good quality and I'm honestly disgusted, I'm throwing everything out, it garbage."

2017-07-17

NEVER NEVER USE THIS COMPANY

"NEVER NEVER use this company. Customer service is appalling, no one responds to your email. I've being trying to get a refund on a return item and I might as well be talking to the wall. DISASTER, VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. Will be advising other potential customers on my blog to stay away..."

2017-07-15

Horrible customer service

"I had ordered a gold shimmery see through dress from this site, only to realize that the COUNTRY for my shipping address was wrong after the order was placed. My street address, city, and zip code was correct, just not the state nor the country. Although the money was already taken out of my PayPal account, I had wanted to correct it and even offer to pay more for shipping. I have emailed COUNTLESS times and have yet to hear a response from this company. Now I'm worried I will never see my money back nor the dress. When I googled the reviews I fear that I won't ever hear from them. "

2017-07-14

Tactics used to defraud you and confuse you !

"This company are riding on the back of everyone's lethargy hoping that they will not follow through on getting what is theirs, namely their own money due as a refund that this company want to hold on to and count on you giving up chasing. They use tactics like when you place a big order they leave off the delivery note, some of your items hoping you don't notice but they still charge you the whole order, so you could end up paying for items you never received but thought you had in your large order. if and when they do credit you they credit random amounts just to freak you out , hoping you lose it and just get tired of working it all out and just give up. It costs a nominal fee to put this company into court to get your money back so as long as you have all your ducks in order, so to speak with receipts, copies of orders, returns notes, ( always screenshot the returns note before you put it in the parcel), assuming you would risk dealing with this company again, that is. This company are manipulating your ability to think straight so it is up to you to do just that and stick to the facts and claim what is rightfully yours. In the end the truth always wins. "

2017-07-14

never allows me to place in an order

"I've tried multiple times to order various items from this online store, and I'll fill out EVERYTHING correctly and them presh that "place order" button, the entire website will reload and you're back where you're started and it a repetitve process. Never once allowed me to actually make an order, and I know there was nothing wrong with my card or anything. This goes for both the website and the app. Very and always disappointed "

2017-07-11

I wish I could give negative stars

"I ordered $110 worth of clothes from this company months ago. When I received them most of the things were either the wrong size, broken or had holes in them. The quality is so cheap I wouldn't even compare it to forever 21 at this point. So I sent my items back and paid $20 in shipping to send it back. That was 5/30...my item delivered to them on 6/5 the tracking number told me but they "didn't have it." I've been chasing them since to try and get my money back...I honestly wish I kept the crap clothes cause that would've been better than the nothing I'm left with now...not even my own money. So here we are on 7/11 and still no one has told me a day I will get my refund. All they have is a robot based email system you can't even speak to a human. SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY! I'm not the first person they've done this to they just delete these comments. Luckily I screenshotted everyone else saying this happened to them before PLT could delete comments. Raise the awareness!"

2017-07-11

Fraudulent advertising promise

"Wish I'd found these reviews before ordering from prettylittlething.com! I needed item by Wednesday 12 July, and their website info guaranteed delivery within 2-3 working days if ordered before 9pm.
On Sunday 9 July @ 19:39 I placed order...
Just checked tracking and ETA is 14 July - 2 days more than advertised. Item will be going back as no good to me arriving after the day it was to be worn.
I also intend to report this to the ASA.

2017-07-04

Most happy customers don't bother giving reviews...

"I ordered from Prettylittlething while they had 50% off everything sale. Then I saw all these horrible reviews which worried me, but since I had already ordered I couldn't do anything about it anyway and just waited it out.
I ordered 2 dresses on June 20th, and on the 4th of July they arrived in Australia (I believe the warehouse is in the UK)
The item quality is Average but not bad.
It's worth just waiting for a sale when buying items in my opinion.
Really happy with the items, looks exactly like the pictures, would buy from again.

Just a note, in the order confirmation email it mentioned I would be sent an email once it’s 'despatched' but I never received one, you can track an item using the order number # and use the sites order tracker under 'delivery' to see where it about (the arrival eta seems wrong)

2017-07-03

Terrible company, avoid at all costs

"RE: Order #106112225
Seems to be a possible fraudulent company. Placed an order 9 days ago, money taken from my PayPal account, but still nothing received and no response to emails. Tracking number included brings up no results, and upon reading the other reviews seems to be a scamming service that they are operating now. Highly advise to avoid.

I am reporting to UK Trading Standards, and would recommend you all do the same. If someone does actually work for the company and reads this, I would appreciate a response as to why you're running such a fraudulent operation. I luckily paid through PayPal so am raising a claim through them to get my money back, I feel sorry for all the people that are unable to do this.

2017-06-30

Holy sh*t

" I set my items back in the beginning of May and have yet to receive my full refund my refund total was $42 I just received $17.50 last week and then another $7.00 this week. I've been kissing their **** so that they'll refund my money with no problem but it's literally getting to the point now where I want to reach through my phone and grab whoever is on the other side. I've sent them so many emails it'll make your head spin. They always say yes no problem we've processed your refund, always got an email after I've sent them one, but if they think that I'm going to settle for a partial refund for items that I don't even have anymore, they got another thing coming. People buy poor quality **** from PLT all the time do you really have to keep my money AND your items?? "

2017-06-29

Bad refund process, broken items, takes forever to dispatch

"I've placed a few orders with PLT recently. My first order I returned (quality was decent but the item didn't fit me), after sending it back express post I heard nothing from them, no emails saying my items were received. After a month of waiting, I contacted them. The next day my refund was process, it still took over a month though.

My second order with them, I purchased a top. Upon opening the parcel and holding the top off, one of the sleeves completely fell off. So that one has been returned but I am yet to hear from them, again.

I should have learnt my lesson the first and second time, but instead I placed another order around the same time as the second and it has taken over two weeks and has still not been dispatched from their warehouse. I even paid for express shipping as I wanted this item for a special occasion.

TLDR; refunds take forever + you have to contact them, they won't contact you. One item arrived broken. Dispatch time can take more than two weeks (even if you paid for express shipping). DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

2017-06-27

poor sizing, can't get money back

"My 15year old daughter ordered a number of items, most were ok but neither of the jeans fit.
I sent them by on 3/6 by travkable postage and they were received a few days later. Still no communication or refund. Also cost me a lot in return postage which they say they do not refund.
Poor service, wish I had insisted she shop locally.

2017-06-27

Extremely Poor Customer Service

"Unfortunately I have to leave an extremely poor review of Prettylittlething.com. I placed an order on the 25 May 2017 but there was a 'glitch' on the site and everything was ordered twice. I returned the bulk of the order on the 27 May 2017. It was received by them on the 9 June 2017 (I have the tracking information to prove this). I have been in contact through Whatsapp since the 19 June 2017 (they don't answer emails). So far I have spoken to Corina, Jo and Hally - and still have no acknowledgement that they have received the returns back. The value of the return is £85. I am so disappointed in the service that I have received on this occasion. I have used them many times before and never experienced this level of customer service."

Share Prettylittlething.com's store rating

Prettylittlething.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Prettylittlething.com is not a merchant member
Prettylittlething.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!