Stores > Printastic.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.91/10 9.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Printastic.com by clicking a star below.
2017-10-17

Fantastic product and service

"Ordered a double sided banner on the recommendation of a colleague. The ordering process was smooth and easy. The banner came quicker than expected and is beautiful and very high quality. I would order again from Printastic with no reservations."

2017-10-16

Great banners, quick turnaround, great prices!!!

"This was my first experience with Printastic but I will be using them again! They had great pricing and selection! (love the white eyelets on my banners). Their print/ship time was impressive! I received the items the day they were supposed to arrive with tracking available all the way to my doorstep! "

2017-10-16

KOINE Sports Approved

"Was not expecting it so quickly. The quality of the product was top notch. Will make many more purchases."

2017-10-10

Super Fast Banner turnaround.

"I ordered a the large 2 x 10 vinyl banner using only the online tool provided. Results were fantastic! Plus it got here in just a few days. I was glad for the options on shipping. I would use Printastic again in a heartbeat. "

2017-10-10

Affordable, quality product

"Great product! It arrived way sooner than anticipated and looks great. I was able to get 2 larger banners for less than the cost of 1 from a local vendor. Excellent experience, I will definitely order again."

2017-10-07

LOVE!!!

"Absolutely loved the sign and banner that I ordered from Printastic! Check lots were amazing and it was received sooner then expected, shipped in excellent condition! Will definitely use again in the future."

2017-10-06

Exceeded my expectations

"Excellent print job / price / turn - around time. Happy to recommend and will be using from here on in! Thank -you."

2017-10-06

I’ll never use anyone else!

"I have been using Printastic for banners for over a year now and I love them! They print SO quickly and excellent quality. Anytime there are issues with my orders, someone calls and it’s resolved quickly. Thanks y’all! "

Excellent Experience

"Good quality and surprised by fast turn around "

Excellent Work...

"Once I got the specs and file to be printable, Printastic was fast, affordable and excellent quality. I truly liked the communication via email from the moment they received my order to the moment it was shipped. I knew exactly what was occurring every step of the way. I will recommend and will be using Printastic again for all my banner needs. Thanks for a job well done! Truly appreciate the excellent work!!"

2017-10-03

Great service & awesome banners!

"We have ordered several banners from Printastic and each one has been very high quality and also they have arrived quickly, exactly when we needed them. Printastic has been easy to work with and they have been very responsive to all my questions. We also have had a banner that wasn't in their size options and they quickly assured me that they could make the requested size.
Their prices are also very reasonable. Thanks Printastic!

2017-09-29

Always awesome!

"I've ordered several banners from Printastic and each time, it's an easy design, and ordering process. The finished products have been exactly what I need and work well."

2017-09-27

Very pleased

"Our company ordered a banner to advertise Open Interviews as we are growing at a good rate. We are very pleased with the speed at which our banner printed and arrived. Also the product itself is very well made and it looks great! We will definitely utilize printastic.com in the future for our banner needs. "

2017-09-24

Right and On Time Everytime

"I have ordered about 6 different times from Printastic and it is quick and painless.
They are on time and my banners are correct and good quality each and every time.

2017-09-19

I love it !!!!

"Wow, I was very surprised with my order. Fast shipping and looks amazing. I love it!!!

Share Printastic.com's store rating

Printastic.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Printastic.com is not a merchant member
Printastic.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!