Stores > Printastic.com

Product & services pricing Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
Voice your opinion! Review Printastic.com by clicking a star below.
2017-08-17

Fastest, highest quality service I've had with banner printing

"Was genuinely surprised at how great the pricing is, as well as how quickly the job was turned around. Received and used with no problems, but plenty of compliments!"

A Little Banner Goes A Long Way

"What a great discovery! Printastic has been everything the other guys are not! Helpful, fast, economical and most of all, the best quality and customer service EVER. I have been happily shocked and pleasantly awed by the results. Simply Superb!"

2017-08-17

Easy to use and great banners

"It was so easy to make the banners (all different sizes), best pricing around and they shipped the very next day! I was thoroughly impressed with the quality of the banners. Will order again!"

2017-08-15

Great banner for affordable price

"Unfortunately, had a slight hiccup in production that delayed my banner a day. Luckily, it wasn't a hard deadline. I did, however, appreciate an email taking responsibility for the problem and an apology. Would give them my business again. "

2017-08-15

Excellent Customer Service

"Not only did I get a great product at a great price, the live chat really saved my project. I had uploaded a pdf file that didn't look good when I tried to size it. I couldn't really tell from the proof on the website, but Steve not only checked on it for me but helped me fix it using an ai file I had. He worked with me to get it perfect, sending me two proofs and letting me ask for some changes. The final banner looks even better than I had hoped."

2017-08-04

Great Service, Quality at Reasonable Price

"I'm a return customer, I ordered (4) 2'x4' pocket pole banners. I previously created my custom artwork (Pizza Restaurant Menu) in Photoshop and uploaded PDF files. Quality of finished banners were superb, with sharp text. I found Printastic's prices to be one of the best in the business. Before placing the order I had questions, with the online live chat, Steve answered the questions I had. Let's just say I'm a satisfied customer, and will be back next time additional banners are required."

2017-08-04

Flawless printing, lightning-fast arrival

"When I saw the prices for the 2x2 banners I was ordering, I was skeptical that the print quality could be good at that cost. However, the banners perfectly displayed each of the images I uploaded, including a background gradient, and their material and hemming seem high quality. In addition, I received the product very soon after placing the order, only about a quarter of the way to the guaranteed delivery date. Very pleased, will use again in future!"

2017-08-03

Awesome Company!

"We have been working with them for years and they do fantastic work everytime, would definitely recommend 10/10."

2017-08-02

Better than Vistaprint

"Product: Vinyl Banner

CONS: Proofs took about an hour to develop. Proofs are not necessary, but desired.

PROS: More customization options. Faster production time. Quicker shipping. Free shipping. Quality product. Need I say more?

Recommended!

2017-08-02

Razor sharp, crisp, saturated printing

"I'm not the normal vinyl banner customer. The art I print is highly detailed vectors that must be tack sharp at close inspection--a foot away. Other printers I've tried have produced unacceptably blurry art that was rasterized, speckled, undersaturated, and blooming, which may be acceptable for a one-off photographic banner viewed from 50 feet away, but is useless to me. Printastic is the only printer I've found which can print with the sharpness and saturation of an offset lithographic press right onto vinyl."

2017-08-01

Best custom banner site used

"for $30 it is a great price and its really good quality printing. Never doubted them because of their good reviews on their site.

2017-07-31

Read now MIND BLOWN

"First of all. I LOVE IT SOOOOOOO MUCHHH THE QUALITY IS 1000% OMG YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW. LOVEEEEE THE BANNER AND ALSO LOVEEEEE THE COMPANY AND THE PEOPLE THAT MADE IT FOR ME. If there was a option I would DEFINITELY give 10/10 stars "

2017-07-27

Excellent quality

"We are really impressed with the quality of your work! Thanks from olmsteadcatering.com"

2017-07-26

Great product, friendly service, awesome prices, fast shipping

"I've ordered a car magnet and now an outdoor banner for my new business. Immediately, I received compliments on my magnet, and lots of inquiries about my business. The high quality magnet and graphics were well beyond my expectations for the price. When I had to call with a question about the banner, they were very helpful and had remembered my previous order. I received my magnet 10 days sooner than expected. I cant wait to get my banner!"

2017-07-26

Excellent services

"It was wonderful doing business with Printastic. It was extremely easy to reach out for help via the online chat system and any issues faced during the issues were seamlessly and instantly resolved. The delivery was ahead of expected schedule and the final deliverable was of the highest quality. Overall it was a fantastic experience which made this time critical project so much more easy to complete and so less stressful. "

Share Printastic.com's store rating

Printastic.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Printastic.com is not a merchant member
Printastic.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!