Stores > Printastic.com

Product & services pricing Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.88/10 9.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
Voice your opinion! Review Printastic.com by clicking a star below.

Printastic is Fantastic!!!

"I ordered a 4ftx8ft vinyl poster. It was so easy to order as every step was easy to understand and made my choices easier. Upon receipt....wow! It was sheer perfection. The poster was clear, precise and made to order in every possible way. It looked beautiful and better than I expected. Thank you Printastic....great job!

2017-06-24

EASY, VERY AFFORDABLE AND FAST TURN AROUND.

"Being a small business we need to keep our overhead down. We went to a large "office" store and was told we needed to create our own design and then would have to wait weeks for our product.
Printastic is exactly what we got when we found your company!
Not being the best at technology, I found your site easy to use (with the minimum of fumbling around on my part). Once finished with my design, check out was easy too. Simple toggle the items you need to make your item complete and we were then amazed at how quickly our package arrived and with tracking too.
However the satisfaction was not only at getting our item quickly, but the quality for us is superb.
I will definitely recommend and return to Printastic for all our custom print items!
Thank you!

2017-06-24

Superior quality for the price!

"I will never pay $60-$200 for a banner from elsewhere... paid Printastic $16 for an excellent one!"

2017-06-23

Very Prompt!

"I was very impressed with how easy it was to create a banner on their website and I loved the price! I was disappointed when I received my initial banner in the mail however, since the formatting was entirely incorrect from what I had created and was a foot wider than what I was expecting. I was especially upset because I was intending to use the banner for an event the next day and now I wouldn't be able to. I immediately contacted their customer service and I got a response within 20 minutes! They printed up a new banner and overnighted it to me at no extra charge! This was on a Friday morning and I had a new banner from them before 9am on Saturday. What could have been a very bad experience ended up being very positive. I love doing business with a company that values their customers so much. I now recommend Printastic to all of my friends! "

2017-06-22

"This was my first time working with Printastic, and I'm absolutely pleased with the results. When there was an issue with the resolution of the graphic I'd sent, Steve got in touch with me in a timely manner. And just as I was scrambling to find a way to correct the issue on my end, he got back to me with great news that their artist had gone ahead to recreate the image. The banner looks FANTASTIC!!! Everyone here at the church loves the quality of the print work. I'll definitely be using your company again. "

2017-06-21

Definitely a good bargain!

"Good prices, very good product. My banner came just like I ordered it."

2017-06-16

Estatic!

"I placed my order on 06/06/17 and I received my order on 06/12/17. Talking about fast service.

The banner was beautiful. The balloons could have been a little smaller, but I'm pleased. I can't wait to show it off
at my family reunion. No one knows I purchased a banner.

I have referred Printastic.com to
two of my co-workers.

I will do business again with Printastic.com.

Thanks again for such a beautiful job.

2017-06-15

Great Service

"I needed a banner really quick at a reasonable price and Printastic did not disappointment me. Great products. They shipped my banners out right away and my fundraiser was a success!"

2017-06-15

Gender reveal sign

"I designed my own sign for a gender reveal party that I'm having on July 4th and I could not be happier with my sign! The colors are bright and beautiful! It is great quality for an excellent price. I found the design tool to be easy to use and the results can't be beat. It also arrived in great time."

2017-06-14

Printastic is the best!

"They get the job done. It took no time at all, less than five days from ordering to arrival. On top of that, the print and quality is amazing. Couldn't have asked for a better company to work with. Super reasonable prices as well!"

2017-06-13

SPEEDY DELIVERY , GREAT QUALITY PRODUCT

"THE OPTIONS WERE SIMPLE AND THE WHOLE PROCESS WAS FAST."

2017-06-12

It doesn't get better than this!

"Ordering from a website for the first time can be scary. I can vouch for this company! Amazing experience. Cannot rave enough about it. The quality of the banner was fabulous, the pricing was fair and the customer service from Donald (after I made a stupid mistake when ordering) was above anything I could have hoped for. Order here and don't worry. You are in good hands and this company is the real deal! "

2017-06-08

Just purchased my 4th Banner in under a year from Printastic AND I recommend them to anyone that may be in need of a banner.

"Intuitive Art upload. Quick verification. Fast Shipping. Quality Product. Awesome Customer Service. A Very Happy Repeat Customer from Denver, CO."

2017-06-07

quick easy affordable

"prints look great and showed up a week early. Affordable and easy to use. "

2017-06-05

One Satisfied Customer

"The ordering process is so simple and the finished products are exactly what I wanted!"

Share Printastic.com's store rating

Printastic.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Printastic.com is not a merchant member
Printastic.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!