Stores > Printastic.com

800-575-5805

Product & services pricing Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
Voice your opinion! Review Printastic.com by clicking a star below.
2017-04-26

Printastic is FANTASTIC!

"Quality of Work: 10/10
Customer Service: 10/10
Shipping Time: 10/10

Thank you!

2017-04-24

Outstanding customer service & super fast turnaround

"I ordered two double-sided banners (4x30 and 4x12 feet). They called me once my order was placed and offered to include a 1" border around the image so as to insure the reinforcing hem didn't crop the image. They also offered to put wind slots in for no extra charge. If that wasn't enough, I anticipated receiving the banners on a Friday and they came on Wednesday! Huge thanks to Steve and the team at Printastic for such high-quality service, product, and delivery. Definitely will use again and recommend!"

2017-04-21

Alteris Group

"The service, quality, pricing and turnaround for banners from Printastic are outstanding! I appreciate the personal attention given to my projects. Being local to us is also a big plus! Printastic is now my "go to" for all banner needs! Thank you!"

2017-04-18

So much more than I expected!

"I couldn't be happier with my experience at Printastic.com! The price was amazing and so was the quality of work. The people answered all my questions and did a fantastic job!! I highly recommend them!"

2017-04-18

Great Company and Fast!

"Very easy to order and fast"

2017-04-13

Speedy with quality

"Very fast production and super fast shipping! Quality was awesome. Would definitely recommend. "

2017-04-11

Gorgeous banners

"Easy website to use. Great quality. Prompt delivery!!!"

2017-04-07

Awesome Printing Company

"Our high school softball team had a deadline of ordering and hanging up individual banners of each softball player before our first district home game, and we were concerned we might not receive our order in time due to a late order. I called the company and spoke with a man who said he would do his best to make sure our order arrived in time. We not only received our order on time, but we received it 2 days earlier than expected! Printastic is truly an awesome printing company who values their customers! We loved the prices and the turnaround time, and the banners were hung and displayed for our first home district game! It was a win in our books on the field and with the banners! Thank you Printastic! "

2017-04-06

Great Service

"I ordered a banner, and it was delivered very fast and looked exactly as I designed it. Love It!"

2017-03-31

Superior Quality Affordable Pricing

"I experimented with this company by ordering two banners for my job. One was uploaded jpg image, the other was a custom banner I made on their site period I was skeptical when I checked out hearing that the pricing was low enough that the quality of the banners would not be what I needed. When I receive the package in the mail I was blown away at how clear and precise these banners really were!! For these prices and this quality I will certainly be shopping here again!!!"

2017-03-29

Printastic goes above and beyond!

"We recently ordered some banners for our small market farm from Printastic. I had some questions, and Steve helped out tremendously. They had the banners complete and to our door way ahead of schedule! They looked great and heavy duty as well!"

2017-03-28

AMAZING PRINTING COMPANY!

"I have never designed a banner this size before. I was a little nervous about the quality of it because I was unsure about the qualify of the images I had provided.

When I received the banner in the mail, i was EXTREMELY pleased! It completed exceed my expectations and I look forward to ordering more from Printastic!

I highly recommend them for your needs!

2017-03-26

Love the banners!!

"Quick turn around and excellent quality!!!"

2017-03-21

Excellent!

"Great Quality! We are very happy!"

2017-03-20

Great service!

"Fast production and shipping. Great quality. I will definitely order from here again. Thank you."

Share Printastic.com's store rating

Printastic.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Printastic.com is not a merchant member
Printastic.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!