Stores > Pro-star
  • Pro-star Pro-star Elite Status

8:00 to 18:00 M-F
      rma@pro-star.com

Product & services pricing Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
Voice your opinion! Review Pro-star by clicking a star below.
2017-06-20

Amazing Price to Performance!

"For the longest time, I've wanted both a laptop that could hold its own against a desktop's specs, while maintaining a low cost and small form-factor. The Clevo N855HJ does that exceptionally well! Not only is it inexpensive (about $800) and it's parts upgradable (SATA HDD/SSD and 2 mSATA slots for an SSD and wireless card), but the backlit keyboard is a must for dimly-lit rooms. The laptop's performance is amazing and blows away competitive $1000 lesser spec'd laptops. Personally, I have no issues with the laptop, it arrived in the mail earlier than estimated in perfect condition and worked instantly out-of-the-box. While installing my SSD, I noticed all parts of the laptop were tagged with small stickers displaying the month I ordered the laptop. I assume they signified that the laptop was assembled at the time of purchase, which I found amazing -- even the BIOS was the most up-to-date version, something you won't get with any other laptop brand. As for the RAM, it's supportive of up to 32GB @ DDR4-2666MHz according to crucial.com. I dare any other laptop brand to come near that heft without breaching the $1000 price line!

In all, I love my Clevo N855HJ. I'd not replace it with any other laptop brand! The graphics are superb with the GTX1050, never missing a frame, like my old laptop once did. I personally recommend this brand and computer to anyone looking for a low-cost high-end spec'd laptop. Pro-Star outdid themselves with this product, something I definitely cannot say about many other brands!

2017-05-23

Best store for gaming notebooks!

" The best store. Responsive staff, quick order processing and fast shipping. I recommend!"

2017-05-01

Extraordinary service

"Great experience with Pro-star. As a servicemember, I received relatively short notice that I was being sent on an individual augmentee deployment, so I was on the market for a performance laptop with a short turnaround. Pro-star provided prompt, honest, and timely service the whole way. Their representatives demonstrated individualized consideration and attention to detail, and I would not hesitate to order from them again."

2017-04-19

Awesome experience!

"Unbeatable prices and great customer service! This guys are awesome!!"

2017-03-15

Amazing Laptop, And Even Better Laptop

"Pro- star has very good customer service, their response time is fairly quick, and very polite and helpful. The customization is awesome on the products! The process was very smooth and worry free. The gaming laptop exceeded my expectations!"

2017-02-02

First PC Laptop Experience

"Bought a P650RS-G Through Amazon. I called Prostar to upgrade my shipping, they were courteous and helpful"

2017-01-31

Great service / Better Price

"I bought my 1st laptop w/ Pro-star 4 years ago and they had the absolute best prices. Excellent customer service; no issues...buy w/ confidence."

2017-01-21

After 1 year, still thrilled with my purchase

"I bought an MSI computer from Prostar last January after my old Dell died. They were incredibly responsive on the phone, shipping was fast, and I could not be happier with the product. Best of all, the price delivered was the best I could find anywhere. I couldn't think of a criticism if someone paid me to do so.

Getting all my

2017-01-20

Smooth Transaction

"I brought a Laptop in 2013. Time for an upgrade. Good company"

2016-12-22

Pro-star.com Rocks !!

"Very satisfied customer. Great service and quality. Will buy every time from Pro-Star !"

2016-12-19

The Review of Prostar/Clevo P653-RS-GS

"The laptop works basically very well. It runs very quiet when not running a game. It also runs game like Rise of Tomb Raider smoothly. The temperature of the laptop is good too. My only complain is that the number of interface CRC Error Count of the hard drive is raising. it's not a big problem though."

2016-11-03

Quality products, excellent service.

"Over a year ago, I purchased a laptop (P650SG) from Pro-star. It arrived with everything advertised however I did have a technical problem with the screen not turning on. However, I managed to fix it myself after discovering the connector was merely loose. During this short period, I emailed pro-star and they were very helpful and offered quick service to help me find the problem. That was the extent of my experience with customer service, but I was very satisfied since they made sure I was happy with my product, and I was."

2016-11-01

Great Product/Super support

"This is an amazing company as far as tech support. Easy returns. Good follow-up. Their products are top-of-the-line and they can compete with anyone. I am about to purchase my second high-end computer and pass my other one on to my wife."

2016-09-24

Great Company

"Fast computer that has good graphics, decent battery life, and good build quality."

2016-09-20

A 5 stars Service!

"Some are thinking it is all about the merchandise, I would say the service. I bought my gaming laptop from Pro-star and it is the 4th time now to do so, even-though, I faced a malfunctioned device in my 2nd order. Pro-star changed it and send it back to me. Life is not perfect, and things happen time to time.

Keep the good work "Pro-star team"

Share Pro-star's store rating

Pro-star is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pro-star is a merchant member
Pro-star participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.