Stores > Prodirectsoccer
  • Prodirectsoccer

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Prodirectsoccer by clicking a star below.
2017-10-12

Mistakes on productions again and again, refuse to payback returning shipping cost even tho promised.

"I'm reviewing the bad customer services that I have received from the ProdirectSoccer (UK) store. (The US store is good.) They sent me wrong size of clothing, I returned and requested an exchange. However, I receive the same wrong sizes shirts once again.
I then contacted the customer service telling them there is an issue of the size. After couple days email contacting stuff, they agree to take back the item they sent me two times and also the saying that they should be responded to those two returning shipping costs.
But at last, they refunded me only the cost of production and one time shipping cost, even thought I have provided two shipping cost invoice as they requested. I then contact the customer service representative, Dave, he said he can process the refund to me only if I disclose to him my bank acct number, my full name, my address, and so on.. And I asked if we do the refund through Paypal as they usually use, he reply my email NO MORE!!!

*Please be aware of the production listing. Some information from their website is not correct, they sell women & children clothing but listing it as men's production. These are what I got from my experience. I'll not buy again from them. Very disappointment and time wasting.

Share Prodirectsoccer's store rating

Prodirectsoccer is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Prodirectsoccer is not a merchant member
Prodirectsoccer does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!