Stores > PureFormulas.com

help@pureformulas.com
      1.800.383.6008

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review PureFormulas.com by clicking a star below.
2016-05-25

Waste of Time

"No order status updates. 15 minutes on the phone with customer service. What a waste of time for a $25 order.

Never again....

2016-05-10

NEVER ORDER

"You will see the free shipping... SKIP

You will see the lower price... RESIST

OR, you WILL BE BILLED MORE on your auto ship with no warning, and no customer service...

They TRIPLED my cost, and sent me a friendly smiley happy email saying so...

They DON'T reply to emails, so don't try

I'm filing a fraud claim with my credit card, and will notify their State Attorney General as well as contact an attorney... I want to sue them into the stone age, even a class action suit would be fine with me

2016-04-29

worst than worst experience ever

"Have tried cancelling autoship for (not kidding) 5 MONTHS! they continue to autoship AND charge my card, despite getting verification from mary that it was discontinued. Don't go near them with your credit card!! "

2016-04-27

Terrible service - 2-day shipping took 7 days & no communication

"I ordered an item and had signed up for the ShopRunner service to get free 2-day shipping. The ShopRunner service had been in place for a few weeks, so there should have been no problem, and my order confirmed the 2-day shipping. I got a confirmation of my order via email, saying I would get another email with the tracking number. It never came. The item finally came 7 days later via UPS ground, right after I gave up and filed a claim in PayPal's Resolution Center."

2016-02-16

Worst ever experience

"I placed an order, didn't hear a thing from PureFormulas. I tried calling them, and get to talk to no one. Then finally I get through to someone, they can't find out a thing... in the meantime, while on phone with them someone from Chicago calls me saying he received my order! Then I am told by PureFormulas that my order is being reshipped. Fine. Sounds good. Then... 10 minutes later I get a call... the stuff I ordered is not in stock! Come on!"

2016-01-04

"Francisco from PureFormulas.com Customer Happiness Agent completely ignored all my questions. Francisco from PureFormulas.com Customer Happiness Agent failed to answer the same question about my international order, its export and any discounts. As I complained that Francisco from PureFormulas.com Customer Happiness Agent ignored to answer to any of my questions. However in his first email Francisco stated "We appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve you. We do offer international shipping! " and in his second email the same date Francisco stated "checked this away from the office and this product is not available for export". Such discrepancies confirm that Francisco is a liar with no integrity or profoundly incompetent. Disgusting inconsistent and contradictory service provided by PureFormulas.com customer service."

2015-12-22

"I use Pure Formulas for my dog's treats and chews. I have checked many sites for best pricing and customer service, and by far, Pure Formulas is the best. How is it that Pure Formulas is so customer-focused while other sites are "meh"? Love and appreciate the free shipping, too. "

2015-12-17

"I ordered a supplement from pureformulas.com on 12-15-15. I received it today, 12-17-15. This is very fast service. I am impressed with this company. It was a simple process to order on-line, and the supplement came in only 2 days! I got the supplement for a good price. I definitely recommend this company."

2015-12-17

"Great company with free shipping! I've order from them a few times and no problems at all. "

2015-12-09

"I just purchased over $100 of Standard Process supplements from another company because you were "Out of Stock" on the items that I needed, and have been out of for more than a few months. I had even requested to be e-mailed when these items were received for your stock. I have ordered from you before and was happy. Now, I am just frustrated with your web site."

2015-12-04

"I have purchased from PureFormulas for quite some time. They have excellent products and ship very quickly. The reason I gave them 1 star is because of their horrible customer service. This is the first time I have had to return an item unopened and every time I call (so far - 10 times at different times of the day) the company I get a voice message stating they are busy and will call me back. I finally got a call from one of their representatives and was told they would send me an email "right away" with the necessary information for me to do so. That was 6:43pm the previous day and it is now 1:15pm the following. I have been on their website trying to use their return process with no luck and have had two emails from them thanking me for my request, but no information to return item. EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING!"

2015-11-11

"Fast shipping and quality products. I'm on my second bottle of Pineal/Lyph by Nutri-West. I have suffered insomnia for many years and this is helping me sleep!! I also like the free samples of other products to try."

2015-11-01

"Awesome! searching for supplements my doctor recommended and found PureFormulas with excellent bargains for quality products and easy ordering. Quick delivery and everything as promised. "

2015-10-02

"WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. JUST CANCELLED A PERSONAL US$ 1,000.00 ORDER AFTER FOUR (4) PHONE CALLS.., BEING HUNG UP ON TWICE BY NICOLE.., ON HOLD FOR TEN (10) MINUTES AFTER ASKING TO SPEK TO A SUPERVISOR.., THEN TOLD.., "SORRY SHES BUSY." THIS GIRL NICOLE SHOULD BE CANNED ASAP> I CANCELLED MY ORDER AND GOING TO THE COMPITION>"

2015-09-23

"Very rude and poor customer service on a defective / spoiled item they shipped me. Ended up just throwing the $20.00 item away. A complete waste of both time and money. Would not deal with this company again. Use caution in purchasing from pureformulas. "

Share PureFormulas.com's store rating

PureFormulas.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PureFormulas.com is not a merchant member
PureFormulas.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!