Stores > PureFormulas.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review PureFormulas.com by clicking a star below.
2015-06-20

"PureFormulas is definitely the best store, out of many that I buy from. Their prices and shipping rates are the most affordable among natural food stores. Shipping is free for US orders regardless of weight and very cheap internationally. They carry of trial products. Orders usually ship within a couple of days and so far all of my packages have arrived in perfect condition. By the way, you can save $5 on your first order if you go to the link. This code is valid for orders over $50.

2015-06-03

"I've ordered from Pureformulas about 15 times. They have always shipped my orders quickly, they send email notifications of the order & shipping status * tracking number and have online chat if help is needed. And they are friendly and upbeat. They get a BIG 5 Star rating from me!!!"

2015-05-29

"I have purchased 46 items from PureFormulas since Oct. 2014 for my family. They have excellent customer service, fair prices, free shipping and very fast shipping. I could not be any happier w/ this company! I highly recommend PureFormulas!
Nancy from Virginia

2015-05-20

"WORST WORST WORST. Very rude, poor package, i ordered some essential oil and half the bottle spilled, they were barely even apologetic, they told me to just send it back. What a hassle. and very very rude, you have way better service from vitacost."

2015-05-10

"Excellent products, good prices, & fast free shipping.
Have used them multiple times.

2015-05-05

"Do not trust this company. They offer discounts and they do not process them. Their customer service is rude and hangs up when t hey do not know an answer. The management states they will make corrections and the do not. The owner is non responsive. Clearly a company that does not like its customers. "

2015-04-15

"This is my go-to shop for cold-pressed, organic and/or pure oils, as well as vitamins and clay powders. I have shopped here on and off for the past 3 years and always found the best prices, quality and shipping than any other company. I am back in full swing with my regimen and will be ordering from here for years to come."

2015-03-15

"I've ordered from Pureformulas about 25 times for myself, family members in other states and a friend. EVERY order has been delivered timely and perfectly!! I can't believe the low ratings and they may be fakes to downgrade this great site. "

2015-03-02

"This company was very good when they first opened but have gone down hill fast. Recently I placed an order that showed item was in stock but received a notice today that item was cancelled with no further explanation. When I called I got a very nasty lady who told me item is not in stock and sale price will not be honored when item is restocked. I asked to speak to a supervisor and she put me on permanent hold and I hung up after 10 minutes. When I emailed asking for an explanation I was ignored so this will be my last purchase from this amateur outfit.
Buyer Beware, prices look tempting but there is no Customer Service offered by this company. There are much better choices available at same prices elsewhere. F Minus Rating

2015-02-18

"Not what it used to be, buy else where. False advertising, packages are not sent the same day, even if order is placed before 5pm. What they do is create the shipping label the day you place your order and ship it the following day. Creating a shipping label is not shipping it ! This issue continues to happen, even though I have spoken to the supervisor. I was given two 10 dollar gift cards for the inconvenience, it was another inconvenience, one did not work, and for the other I had to first make a payment, then get credited. From now on I buy else where, there are plenty of online retailers that offer better service, and are honest about same day shipping. "

2015-01-20

"Wow - stand out customer service in shipping a missing item! Orders are shipped promptly. Great product selection and prices. I'm super happy with PureFormulas.com"

2015-01-19

"For awhile--as long as I ordered online--I received my products. The day I tried to order through customer service (3 X I ordered for the same product)--it was as if the order never happened. TOTAL DISCONNECT! Once I could forgive--not 3 times! Other than a refund I was offered just 15 % for my next order. The should have offered a much better compensation for their constant confusion.

2015-01-18

"I have been very happy with PureFormulas except for one issue. I was sent a 15% off coupon that did not work when I tried to use it. I called customer service and they told me the code was old although I had just received it. They told me to forward the e-mail to support services which I did. Their response was that I had previously received a 20% discount which had nothing to do with this order and that I could not combine the offers which I didn't do because I didn't place the order. Otherwise, I have been very happy with the company."

2015-01-17

"Awesome company! I ordered on Monday and had it by Friday :-)"

2015-01-08

"I clarified the issue 4 times with no help from them at all, they didn't accept the visa card since the address is different than the address of the via card but they deducted 1 $ from two visa cards and they are refusing the revers the deduction.

other online shopping accept to deliver to address different than the address of the visa card.

Share PureFormulas.com's store rating

PureFormulas.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PureFormulas.com is not a merchant member
PureFormulas.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!