Stores > PureFormulas.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review PureFormulas.com by clicking a star below.
2015-01-05

"I placed my order on Friday and received it on Monday. Amazingly fast. Items were packed well, fresh and sealed with my choice of free sample. I easily found a coupon code and it worked perfectly. I was notified by email when the shipment was packed and ready to go. However, the only problem is I never received a shipping confirmation e-mail and the website did not update my order status either. I would reorder gladly, even with the oversight. The price was half of what my local health store offered,and love the fact that Pureformulas takes paypal. I would just have appreciated a shipping confirmation and tracking number. "

2014-12-24

"I was so extremely impressed with the customer service and care I received. The website was easy to function and told you the straight facts of the products they provided. I ordered Coconut Oil and was SO excited to have received this in a timely manner. I wasn't expecting for them to ship it so quickly but I received my Coconut Oil within 2 days! When I opened the packaging, the bottle was cracked and the lid was broken. I called them requesting another one because the oil got all over the box.. probably just fell on the ground while it was getting delivered to me. The customer service reps were so helpful and nice and sent me a replacement with no questions asked. I NEVER write reviews on company's but felt like I needed to for the sake of how well they treated me. Thank you so much Pure Formulas for sending me a replacement and shipping it in less than one day! I would refer this company to everyone I know."

2014-12-22

"I bought several products and decided to return them to the store.
I asked them 7 times to send me the "Return Shipping Label" and And it took a week. their service was terrible.
Even after I finally returned them the products, the refund process took a long time.

And eventually, I got only a partial refund.

2014-12-10

"Excellent prices for quality products!"

2014-12-09

"Ordered from this company for years, however, since they changed their website the referral code box is at the end of the transaction and the apply button does not work. When I referred Someone months ago they honored and gave me the $10 bc when they put my code in it didnt work. Same thing happened recently and now they say they cant honor it! Total scam! Will not be telling people to sign up now! False advertisement on their part!"

2014-12-01

"They didn't honor the 20% off cyber monday deal. I was told I'd get a return phone call AFTER the sale was over. False advertising.

Will not purchase from them based on this and will share with everyone not to purchase.

I will be filing a complaint with the BBB and will no longer purchase from this seller again.

2014-11-13

"Thank you for shipping a replacement bag of kelp powder so quickly! I wasn't expecting this at all, so I appreciate it all the more. Customer service has absolutely exceeded my expectations. Thank you for truly outstanding service."

2014-10-13

"They offered a 10 dollar promotion for new customers and then when to many people signed up they took away everyones 10 dollars and cancelled all there orders. And not only that they cancelled my account so I cant even log on to there website anymore! Do not order from these people! Total scam! "

2014-09-05

"I'd ordered from pureforumlas for years without issue. Unfortunately they delivered my last order to an old address even though I entered my new address multiple times. Oddly enough, this would have been my 5th shipment delivered to the new address from PureFormulas. For some reason, their system sent to an address that I havent used in over 2 years and they let me know there is nothing they can do to fix this. Disappointing disregard for a customer. Up until now I have been very happy with their service but unfortunately company ratings come through when you learn how a company deals with their mistakes. I will be looking for a new site to order vitamins from. "

2014-09-03

"When the order came in we noticed a big wet spot on the bottom of the box. We thought nothing of it until yesterday (9/2/14). Called and talked to Lynne and she recommended that we send pictures . We found that one of the four jars of coconut oil had leaked. Plastic seal was broke and cover on top of jar wet with coconut oil. Lynne sent another jar which was much appreciated. We have been buying from Pure Formulas for a quite a while and have been real satisfied with the products, service, and delivery time. Thanks Pure Formulas.

Gerald

2014-08-25

"Horrible level of customer service! I purchased RealFood Organics liquid aloe vera from PureFormulas, and was sickened that after opening and storing in fridge for less than a week, black mold formed at the top of the inner spout... and when I poured it down the sink, mold was on the bottom of the bottle. The expiration date is in 2016. I emailed customer service 3 times within a 15 day period when I finally received a response just to acknowledge they received my email. I tried calling customer service and was on hold for 2 hours and 10 minutes before I had to hang up because I couldn't wait any longer. How can a company that appears to promote wellness and self-care provide such horrible service. It's completely unacceptable and as much as I used to be a fan, I will never purchase products from a company that chooses to treat customers so poorly. Their "quality guarantee" is meaningless."

2014-08-18

"This order was a struggle, It took me 3 times to place an order. I even called the 800 number and after spending 1/2 hour with them and giving them each item I was told that they could not place the order! They also told me someone from the Pure Formula customer service would call me the next day and took down all my information - I never got a call.I am not sure if there was something wrong with the website, I have placed orders via website for 4 years. So disappointed!"

2014-08-16

"I ordered good quality products, got free shipping and the prices were excellent."

2014-08-11

"I AM VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE PROMPT SERVICE AND QUALITY OF WEB DESIGN."

2014-08-11

"This order for bulk Green Vibrance is my first order from you. I usually get it from Amazon.com, but they cannot fulfill my latest order so I used the money and found you. You have shipped already, so you get my greatest thanx and kudos on your expert handling of the order. You have made a new customer if everything else (like the product quality and expirationdate are good). I will be happy to review that when it comes. But, for now: Your company PureFormulas.com is GREAT!

8-14-2014 I now have my order. I cannot be sure what day it actually arrived because I haven't been able to visit my post office for a few days, but it got here before I ran out, so it's more that fast enough! The order was correct and the product well sealed and properly shipped. I am very happy and continue to give you 5 stars. Thank you & I'm glad I found you.

Share PureFormulas.com's store rating

PureFormulas.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PureFormulas.com is not a merchant member
PureFormulas.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!