Stores > Quality Canvas Photos
  • Quality Canvas

Voice your opinion! Review Quality Canvas Photos by clicking a star below.
2008-12-09

"Just received the canvas prints from this company. They are beautiful! They shipped them really fast- and there was great communication with the company throughout th eentire ordering process. Thank you again!"

2008-12-08

"Before doing business with any internet company I contact them for more or additional information, or for assistance with the ordering process. Most times I even call the name they have listed to see whether they are in fact in the US. I want to know that there are "real" people "behind the scenes". From the first communication that I sent them, they were extremely responsive. Once even replying to a querie at about 10 at night. I had a custom size and Patricia walked me through what to order and explanied why. She even e-mailed me the cropped portion that would appear on the front of the canvas. I will most definitely refer this company to anyone who is sitting on the fence and not knowing which of the internet companies to use for this type of work. The photos that I initially sent weren't of an acceptable quality and Patricia warned me about that. I am sure there are companies that would just go ahead and do the order, only to have unhappy clients upon receiving their final product. "

2008-12-05

"Quality Canvas Photos is the best canvas printing on the internet. They have the best prices. They have the best quality. They have the best service. They are extraordinarily fast, and extraordinarily dedicated to their customers.

When I started to look for someone to print my photos on canvas, I was nervous and overwhelmed with the amount of companies out there. Quality Canvas Photos was not only almost $30 cheaper for what I wanted, but my order came within a week. My photo required some cropping, and they emailed me and made sure it was okay to do so. I also had a small, silly request of not putting the company name on the box when they shipped it for me, and they listened to me and were very willing to help.

The whole process was really easy and quick. They are dedicated to their customers and offer a no questions asked guarantee for first time customers (unheard of), and are completely willing to work with whatever your needs are for your photos, with pretty much no extra cost.

This is one of the best photos I have had printed, ever. It looks amazing. The colors and lighting turned out wonderful and I know that this is something that will last. I will continue to order from Quality Canvas Photos because they are amazing.

2008-12-04

"All we can say is WOW! Well, maybe more than that... Quality Canvas did an awesome job on the photo we sent in. Their customer service was great (called to inform me of some slight cropping)... The shipping was super fast, not to mention the extreme care of packing the item... Finally, the photo turned out great and looks awesome hanging in our foyer... Now we are trying to decide which photo to have done next... Extreme value, great customer service, and an awesome looking product... Don't bother looking any further than Quality Canvas..."

2008-09-20

"I ordered 13 wraped canvas prints from photos that had already been professionally edited. They called me right away to point out some editing errors, and to see if
I wanted them fixed. We then reviewed each photo, to be sure I would be happy with the boundries after the wrap. The quality of the finished product is excellent, and the customer service was outstanding. I highly recommend them.

2008-09-07

"Perfectly done - A company I will not only use again but recommend to others. Could not be more pleased"

2008-08-22

"This is a superb company. Outstanding customer service and outstanding quality of product. My "painting" came out gorgeous !!!"

2008-08-21

"I was ecstatic with the results when my canvas prints showed up at my door! They were gorgeous and had no imperfections. I ordered 3 16x20 prints of photos that were from our Hawaii honeymoon and our vacation to St. Lucia. I was concerned about losing part of one of the images off the edge when the canvas would be 'wrapped', so I left a comment about it. The company contacted me to assure me that the image wouldn't be lost off the side and also discussed how the other 2 prints would turn out. The company not only has excellent customer service, but they are fast also - the order was processed and shipped and arrived at my door less than 10 days later! "

2008-08-08

"I had a photo enlarged to 20x30 and printed on canvas by this company and it turned out beautiful. The photo is of my husband and two children sitting on the beach and looking out towards the water. The photo is black and white and the whitecaps of the waves really pop on the canvas. Very Lovely. I will definately order from this company again and have recommended it to friends as well."

2008-07-30

"Excellent work! When I didn't read all the directions and submitted a photo too small, they made sure I was happy with what the finished product would look like before completing it. It came out great and looks very nice in our home."

2008-06-30

"I submitted a black/white photo from 1943 of my parents. It was yellowed and had many, many crackes. Quality Canvas e-mailed me immediately (it seemed) to let me know they would have to crop the photo and would that be okay. I said 'yes' and could you fix the yellowing...it's suppose to be a black/white phote. They said 'of course' and would you like the tech to try and get rid of the cracks...? They sent me the corrected photo for my approval before doing anything. OMG...the finished canvas is better than I could of imagined. I LOVE IT! I will DEFINITELY use Quality Canvas again in the very near future. "

2008-06-24

"The prints we recieved were beautiful! Shipping time was prompt, shipping charges were more than reasonable, and customer service was fabulous! Exactly what we were looking for. "

2008-06-23

"I had a gallery wrap canvas photo of my recently deceased cat. The quality of the photo in detail, and the quality of wrapping of the picture for shipment was outstanding. A nice tribute to my cat, and excellent work by Quality Canvas Photos."

2008-06-17

"I absolutely love both of the prints that I ordered from Quality Canvas Photos. The quality of workmanship is without question the best I have ever received. I ordered one flat print and one with the wrap-around canvas. Both items arrived packaged with the greatest of care. The pictures are now proudly displayed in my home and I will continue to refer my family and friends to Quality Canvas Photos. Thank you!!!!"

2008-04-28

"A two year planned project came to PERFECT fruition with the help of QCP superior customer service. I surprised my husband for his birthday with a gallery showing of his best photographs printed on canvas. He was so overjoyed, he cried. Need I say more! Thanx Patricia at QCP!Zelda L."

Share Quality Canvas Photos's store rating

Quality Canvas Photos is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Quality Canvas Photos is not a merchant member
Quality Canvas Photos does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!