Stores > Quality Canvas Photos
  • Quality Canvas

Voice your opinion! Review Quality Canvas Photos by clicking a star below.
2008-04-28

"What an incredible experience. Quality Canvas Photos offered the help I needed, their communication was outstanding and AND the final product is AWESOME.

The stretched canvas I ordered was very well wrapped and very nicely packaged for shipping. I'm sending another 10 pieces of art for them to work on - so yes, I would recommend them highly!

2008-02-27

"I wanted to make a canvas from a 30 year old photo of my nephew who passed away last year as a gift to my sister. I didn't have very high hopes for the quality of the product since I scanned the photo, saved it to CD and uploaded it to Quality Canvases, a company I had found on-line. I chose Quality for their variety of sizes and extremely reasonable prices. I received my canvas in less than a week and was absolutely startled by the resolution and weight of the canvas. Talk about exceeding my expectations!!! This style of photo reproduction makes such nice gifts for friends and family members, but the cost and limited choice in sizes always made me cautious before now. These folks care about customer satisfaction and I couldn't be more pleased! Inga Gabriel, Texas"

2008-02-24

"The product arrived in a timely fashion, (less than one week) and the quality of the canvas photos was outstanding. We have traveled extensively and wanted to create wall art from some of the photos we had taken. I came across this website and decided to take a chance on them. My husband and I were both thrilled with the results and plan on creating more "art" from other photos. The prices are unbelievable and I only hope they continue to keep them this reasonable. I will use them again and I will recommend Quality Canvas Photos to friends and family. I plan on creating gifts for special occasions (I'm thinking about Mother's Day next)."

2008-02-10

"We sent Quality Canvas a picture of our granddaughter and they did a beautiful job printing the picture on canvas. We could not believe how fast it arrived. We are so very pleased. They have also advised us on having the photo mounted ready for framing.
Audrey Anderson, San Diego, California.

2008-02-06

"Patricia has answered every question and made recommendations on canvas size & appropriate finish for the photo print. When received, the packaging was more than adequate and the contents were in perfect condition. The colors were stunning and we were extremely pleased with all the canvas prints received. Will be back time and time again.

2008-01-21

"I found Quality Canvas Photos on the internet; read the reviews and decided to try them. I am SO pleased. Great communication on the photo I sent, which was too low resolution for the size I wanted.. fast shipping, beautiful quality. Not only did I get the size I ordered, She enclosed a larger copy too! Quality Canvas Photos has such excellent customer service!"

2008-01-20

"Great service, exceptionally product quality and unbeatable price. Overall, great experience and will definitely keep using their service."

2008-01-18

"I order a 16x20 of our wedding photo. The service was fast. The quality was wounderful. I almost cried when I opened. This will always be treasured by us. I will being doing business with quality canvas photo again and have told many people about their work."

2008-01-06

"I ordered a canvas print online - very very simple process. It was so easy.

I received an email that the resolution was low, and we emailed back and forth several times as they tried to get the best resolution available to print my canvas print. I asked them to try, and I wouldn't hold them responsible for the quality, because they had told me the resolution was too low. The price was so fair, that it was worth trying. The cost of shipping was less than they paid. It came very safely packaged and arrived in perfect condition.

I recived the 16 x 20 canvas print in a few days. The product was beautiful! I was thrilled, as was everyone in the family.

This was my first order from them. I would gladly order again, next time I have a need and can recommend them to anyone looking for this type of service. They have excellent customer service (which is SO rare now) and they produce a beautiful product, fast!

Thank you Quality Canvas Photos!

2008-01-01

"I'm a first time user of Quality Canvas Photos. I needed a 16x20 of a special wedding photo I wanted to give the bride and groom. I found Quality Canvas Photos on a blog and decided to try them. I was hoping for the best. I was not disappointed. The print was better than my expectations. The print was presented to the couple where the bride started to cry. When you can give a print of your work and get that reaction it's a great print. I recommend highly Quality Canvas Photos to anybody who needs a canvas print."

2007-12-20

"FANTASTIC COMPANY! I have never had such a wonderful experience of ordering online! They pay close attention to detail and the customer service is superior! In addition, the prices they offer are the lowest I have seen! I ENTHUSIASTICALLY recommend Quality Canvas Photos to anyone who is looking for something alone these lines!"

2007-12-14

"The customer service was phenomenal before the purchase. Once I received the canvas photo print I was thrilled. Great company. I have since ordered a second item from them. "

2007-12-07

"I heard about Quality Canvas Photos from a friend who used them earlier this year. I was impressed with the work they did for her, as was she. This too was impressive since she and her husband are photographers and very involved in the arts.
After my cousins wedding in September, I decided to try them out. From the beginning I was very impressed with their prices, customer service, follow up and quality of work. If I had a question the rep I worked with was back to me the same day with an answer. They made minor changes to the photo I submitted and I was able to preview everything before they went to print. The canvas arrived right on time and it was beautiful!
I gave it to my cousins over the Thanksgiving holiday and they were almost speachless! This was the first wedding picture they recieved and couldn't wait to get it home!
I look forward to doing more business with Quality Canvas Photos in the near future!

2007-11-19

"This was my first experience with Quality Canvas Photos but it certainly won't be my last. The ease of use in uploading a photo, the ease of payment utilizing PayPal, the fastest processing of an order that I've ever encountered, and the superb quality of the product assures for a faithfull return customer. What more can be said. I'm sure that if I wasn't satisfied (fat chance!), their devotion to customer service would make sure any issue would be resolved. My compliments!"

2007-10-02

"If you can add a "+" to your top rating of 10 for QCP, please do so. Amazing service, fast, super friendly, professional, above competent, and still personal. My large (44 x 58) canvas now hangs in my livingroom. I am thrilled. Both the framer and my Interior Decorator could not believe the quality and speed of QCP. Several e-mails and an extended phone call, which I initiated, convinced me that these people knew what they were doing, in spite of some "resolution issues" that concerned me. The results are spectacular!!!

Ron
Kelowna, B. C. Canada

Share Quality Canvas Photos's store rating

Quality Canvas Photos is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Quality Canvas Photos is not a merchant member
Quality Canvas Photos does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!