Stores > Quality Canvas Photos
  • Quality Canvas

Voice your opinion! Review Quality Canvas Photos by clicking a star below.
2007-07-03

"Quality Canvas Photos did an amazing job enlarging and printing my photos on to canvas. The quick responses to my questions and the insight they have produced a stunningly beautiful set of prints that can be proudly displayed in a home or gallery.
My questions were answered quickly and professionally. The print time was very fast.The shipping was very fast. The whole process took just a few days. The prints arrived in pristine condition. The colors translated onto the canvas exactly as they appeared on the prints. I researched numerous companies and the cost that Quality Canvas Photos charges can not be beat anywhere I looked.
My overall impression is that Quality Canvas Photosis an extremely professional business providing a quality service at a very affordable price.

2007-06-24

"THANK YOU to everybody at Quality Canvas Photo! I was in a time crunch for my best friends wedding and needed the prints within 2 days. They assured me it would be no problem at all. When I received the prints 2 days later, I was beyond ecstatic! I gave the prints as a wedding gift. I can't thank you enough for the compliments I received from the Bride and Groom! They said it was the best gift they had received out of the 250+ guests! THANK YOU! I will happily give you my and everybody I knows business in the future!!!!

THANK YOU!
Matthew Johnson
Chicago, IL

2007-06-10

"I can't thank you guys enough for your quality work and professionalism in helping me with my family photo. I am showing everyone I know your great canvas photos and you have a new customer for life. Don't know if the extra smaller canvas was for being a returning customer or if it may have been printed as a test but is greatly appreciated. Thanks again, Tom
- Show quoted text

2007-05-12

"This company rocks!!! I ordered my photo canvas on their website and received my canvas in 2 business days. The canvas was sent to me in a very heavy tube mailer, and arrived in perfect condition. The editing that I had requested to the photo was very well done, and the image was perfectly printed on the canvas. I have received many compliments on the canvas, including compliments from the owner of our local framing shop, and from several customers that were in the shop. I highly, HIGHLY recommend this company based on this experience with them.
Patricia in customer service/sales was very helpful to me in determining the sizing and editing of my photo, and she always responded to my e-mails within minutes. The ordering process was very easy. They couldn't have done anything any better, from helping me with the initial planning, to getting it to me so quickly. I found their prices (including $4 shipping)to be competitive, and their service and quality are excellent. I would recommend them highly, and plan to use them again in the future.

2007-05-06

"Great all around service, even when I had problems ordering from a FPO military address! It was quickly resolved in hours! The staff were super friendly and got back to me straight away about any questions I had. The canvas printed photos arrived in less than a week and are wonderful quality with vivid colours! I will be ording more in the future! "

2007-03-30

"Excellent Quality...Excellent Service!

I was a bit skeptical that Quality Canvas Photos could produce a decent product at such modest prices.

The quality was above and beyond my expectations and your customer service (Patricia specifically) is gold standard!

I have four more photos for Quality Canvas Photos to do. I'll be sending them in the next day
or so.

2007-03-05

" I received my picture and just wanted to let you know that it is so
> beautiful that it brought tears to my eyes.
> That photo was of a horse I had to put to sleep a few weeks ago. Thank you
> so much for being such a wonderful caring company something you don't see
> very much these days. I will be promoting your website and will put a link to
> you on our website.
> Melissa Jacobson

2007-01-13

"I've tried many online canvas printers before but I've not been happy with the quality or color until I found these guys. As a professional artist, I'll definitely be doing all my canvas print business through them from now on. The only drawback is that this Hawaii based business doesn't offer finishing/ stretching options, but their prices are competitive enough to allow me to finish the prints myself without being too expensive. "

2007-01-04

"Excellent! I ordered a 20x30" canvas Dec 18th and had it before Christmas. I was weary of the print on canvas quality since their price was less than 1/2 of other companies online, but I was so very pleased when I saw my beautiful finished canvas! What a perfect gift. Excellent, FAST service and very high quality product. I will order again and refer friends and family to this merchant!"

2007-01-01

"Fantastic ! wonderful customer service and the work is excellent. The price is outstanding couldn't ask for anything better. Very very pleased with what I purchasded and will use this company many times more in the near future."

2006-12-18

"Am extremely pleased with everything! The customer service is absolutely the BEST! They went out of their way to explain everything and help me track the product. The end result was absolutely splendid and I can't wait to sent the next picture them. Very,very impressed!!!"

2006-12-02

"Not only was the product of very high quality - but the price was unbeatable and the customer service outstanding. I highly recommend Quality Canvas Photo for all your canvas photo needs!"

2006-12-01

"The service was excellent, and was above and beyond my expectations. All my questions and emails were answered quickly. I am extremely happy with the quality of the product and service. I will use their services again and would also recommend them to friends."

2006-11-01

"I was absolutely thrilled with the photos sent to me. The quality is excellent and the delivery was unbelievably fast.

I would not hesitate to order more photos again in the future.

2006-09-20

"Fantastic customer service, great open communication, good prices for great quality, items are exactly as describe, very fair shipping, great production timeframe, wonderful experience overall, and I will recommend and most likely use again in the near future."

Share Quality Canvas Photos's store rating

Quality Canvas Photos is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Quality Canvas Photos is not a merchant member
Quality Canvas Photos does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!