Stores > Quality Logo Products

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
Voice your opinion! Review Quality Logo Products by clicking a star below.
2017-04-27

Amazing to work with

"So i cannot even express to you how great Quality Logo Products were to work with. First of all, their website was incredibly user-friendly. I had to order a string bag with a 3 color logo with halftones in it and it couldn't have been an easier process. I got a proof very quickly after I ordered, and the final product looked EXACTLY how the proof looked - and was beautiful. Everything went perfectly, from beginning to end. I will definitely use them again, and would recommend them to anyone looking for this type of thing. Great job!"

2017-04-27

VBCMH

"great experience! Super fast and looked great!"

2017-04-25

Great customer service

"Jessi Vera helped me out tremendously! She answered all my questions and worked quickly as I was on a time crunch. Thank you so much!"

2017-04-25

the bees knees

"Working with Anthony and his team was such an awesome experience! They were fast, efficient and thorough. I ordered under a deadline and everything was smooth; from the samples to the actual order delivery. Great communication across the board. Being put on hold is one of the least enjoyable parts about placing an order, but Quality Logo makes that fun with their witty statements you get to listen to about their business. Thanks for being a stand-up business that values the person behind the screen/phone! Keep it up!"

2017-04-24

Quick & Efficient Company

"My sales rep Kevin responded quickly. Pricing was competitive and shipment arrived quickly! We will definitely use this company for any future orders."

2017-04-22

Incredibly professional + quick!

"Angie was such a pleasure to work with! We hit her team with a last minute request and she was incredibly quick and thorough. The turn around time was fantastic and we were thrilled with the end result. "

2017-04-22

This company is a keeper!

"The customer service, product and timeliness well surpassed my expectations - deserves 10 stars!! I won't hesitate to order again. "

2017-04-17

Awesome experience!!!

"Very easy to work with on this project. My product was delivered on time. They are very responsive!! Great prices!!! I will definitely use them again!!! "

2017-04-06

Great product and a pleasure to work with!

"We ordered some promotional Stress Relievers and were thrilled with the products we received. More importantly, so were our customers! Service was outstanding and it was a very positive purchasing experience. We are placing another order today! "

2017-04-04

Great product

"Yes, It's really a great product for promotion. Looks very great. loved it. Highly recommend this product. Thank you Ms. Kat and team."

2017-04-03

Great service, great turn-around and superior follow-up

"This was our first time with Quality Logo Products and I must say, I/we are very impressed! We ordered 250 aluminum water bottles for an event we are holding in May. We had many questions as to delivery, logo size, placement and type of file to use, etc. ALL questions were answered very quickly and clearly. In very short order (like within a day or two) we received logo proofs and a photo of the bottle w/logo for final approvals. All approvals and contracts were electronic and once ordered, we received daily updates on the progress, Bottles were delivered last week..... two weeks start-to-finish and they look great. Major thanks to Rondell Caraos for all his follow-up and communications and top ratings to Quality Logo Products for a job well done! We'll definitely be using you again for our events....... St. Charles Sportsmen's Club"

Excellent everything!

"Great experience all the way around. Thank you so much for all your help. Just maybe a few less emails. LOL. ;)"

We love our product!

"This is our fourth time we purchased custom aluminum water bottles for our business and we love how quick and easy they make the ordering process. Keep it up!"

Sani-Mist Antibacterial Pocket Sprayers ROCK

"Just a quick thank you for an awesome job on our sprayers. We couldn't be happier with the quality of the product or the price!"

2017-03-26

Quick, easy, great quality product

"Easy process, start to finish. Excellent and quick customer service from our rep Erin!"

Share Quality Logo Products's store rating

Quality Logo Products is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Quality Logo Products is not a merchant member
Quality Logo Products does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!