Stores > Quality Logo Products

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
Voice your opinion! Review Quality Logo Products by clicking a star below.
2017-08-21

Impressive!!!

"We filled the 12-can cooler bag with goodies for our staff members and they were tickled pink!! The logo matched the bag color perfectly and that's hard to do with purple. Our contact person was fabulous as well. This is a very personable company and I highly recommend them for your personalized item needs."

2017-08-18

Gold Stress Bars with stress free ordering!

"The stress bars themselves have fantastic quality. They actually look like a small bar of gold. They flex well and feel great. Eric, my rep at Quality Logo Products, is super accommodating and helped me through each step of the process. "

2017-08-17

Moptop

"MopTop Pens were exactly what I ordered at a great price and received them on promised date. Thanks"

2017-08-07

Steller Product Execution - Custom Carpenter Pencils

"The ordering process was extremely easy. Chase Pennell, our order specialist was a pleasure to work with. He ensured we were completely satisfied with our art proof and even created a custom font implementing our company's logo. Upon receipt of the finished product, we we ecstatic to find the items' quality exceeded our expectations. We will definitely be a repeat customer. I would recommend their services to anyone looking for quality promotional items. Be sure to ask for Chase!"

2017-07-31

we love our new openers

"easy upload, excellent customer service. the product turned out exactly as envisioned. thanks! "

2017-07-31

Ambassador Bound Journal Books

"I had a great experience with ordering the Ambassador Bound Journal Books and having them debossed. I was able to correspond with several questions and reviewing examples with timely responses. I received great customer service and a quality product. Thanks for all of the help!

A. Jones
North Carolina

2017-07-09

Good

"I gave it three stars because when I received the tumbler the lid was loose, you wouldn't have been able to drink from it the lid would have fallen off. It wasn't secure at all. But I contacted the company by email and they said I didn't need to return my purchase and sent me a new one right away and this one fits perfectly. Love the product."

2017-07-04

Awesome

"Great service, quick shipping & quality product!! Stress balls were a hit at our event!"

2017-07-03

Quality Logo Products has Superfast service, excellent product quality

"Our company logo looks beautiful on the water bottles we selected, and the order arrived within the 5 days I asked for it to be completed. I am so happy with the results. Thanks again Kevin for your excellent customer service."

2017-06-30

Coffee Mugs with company logo

"I sent off a request to 3 vendors looking for coffee mugs with our company logo. It was great that Quality Logo beat all the other quote, but the service and helpfulness was even better (Thanks Kevin Cook). I have sent additional quotes to Quality Logo and will continue to do so. "

2017-06-29

Great Job

"Appreciated friendliness of the QLP team and the quality of the shirts"

2017-06-26

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TOTES!!!

"I may or may not be the pickiest bride ever and I designed a logo for our wedding guests totes, well I changed my mind like 100 times on the totes, color, and logo design, Matt was so patient and always got my new tote proof back to me asap. And trust me I shopped around a lot, I am a bride on a budget and quality logo products was definitely the best option and most cost effective. Also they were shipped so quickly and I couldn't believe how fast they were delivered. It was hard because I live in Australia so our time zones are completely opposite but Matt was always available by email! We love our totes and can't wait to fill them with goodies for our guests!!! Thanks heaps!!!
-Emily

2017-06-26

perfect

"great product & great customer service"

2017-06-18

Hipster Packs

"Jamie was amazing and the process was very easy. Shipping was quick and our team loves their bags. Thanks so much for a wonderful experience...we will be back!"

2017-06-16

GREAT PRICE AND EASY PROCESS

"I appreciated the simple process to get my product personalized plus it was very reasonably priced. "

Share Quality Logo Products's store rating

Quality Logo Products is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Quality Logo Products is not a merchant member
Quality Logo Products does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!