Stores > Quality Logo Products

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review Quality Logo Products by clicking a star below.
2017-06-18

Hipster Packs

"Jamie was amazing and the process was very easy. Shipping was quick and our team loves their bags. Thanks so much for a wonderful experience...we will be back!"

2017-06-16

GREAT PRICE AND EASY PROCESS

"I appreciated the simple process to get my product personalized plus it was very reasonably priced. "

2017-06-12

Great service my Rondell Caraos! Very polite, responsive, and quick shipping. Sent a sample. A++

"I would certainly work with them again, top notch, can't beat them. They even sent a free sample within a couple days. A++ vendor, highly recommend. "

2017-06-09

Fantastic product and service

"They sell hard to find product and service is unbelievable quick and easy. "

2017-06-07

Sticky Note perfection!

"I ordered the sticky notes with my logo and a request for my phone number to be added. I was also on a time constraint. The team got back with me with my proof very quickly, and I received my order just days after submitting my approval. I will definitely use Quality Logo for future items!
Dr. Stephanie McClung

2017-06-06

Off the chain

"OMG the aluminum waterbottles I ordered are perfect! They are so professionally made and my service was off the chain (very very good). They kept me informed of what was happening with my order. They assisted me with personalizing my order. I had a logo that had a lot of red in it and I had chosen red as the color for the bottle well when I called to ask a question about the size of the fonts for the text I was not expecting for the person who assisted me to help me make a better choice of colors for the text so that it would be send better and easier to read. He could have just let it be the way it was but he went the extra mile. That is excellent customer service. I am sorry I did not remember his name but he was great!"

2017-06-01

Easy to work with and shipped quick

"Product was as described and ordering was quick and easy. Will purchase from again if there are future needs."

2017-05-22

Great product and excellent customer service!

"The service provided by Leo was top notch. He was very fast in his communications and following through on the order i requested. The coloring of both the pens and the Apple shaped stress balls turned out great. We are very pleased with our order and would recommend them to others.

2017-05-22

Having A Heart for A Heart Foundation

"The rep Chase Pennell was excellent an answer all of our question. The process of ordering, reviewing, and approving was quick and easy. The order was deliver on time and the product was great. We would recommend and use this company again. "

2017-05-21

AMAZING product and service!

"FASTEST shipper I've EVER worked with...placed my order and it arrived 3 days later! And my cinch bags were exactly as we mocked up and looked even better on the real product. The bags were good quality in material, strings, and custom logo work.
Quality Logo Products was GREAT to work with and I'll be doing my business with them from here onward...thank you!

2017-05-20

Great service and product

"Non woven bags were exactly as described and shipping was really quick. I made a mistake when placing my order online and had to call in to correct my order which went very smoothly and quickly "

Logos

"Great customer service, Rondell was very quick to get back to me when designing the logo on our tape measures, they shipped so quickly and looked amazing!! I would definitely recommend and use Quality Logo Products again!"

Great custormer care!

"The products are high quality and the staff was great to work with! We will be using this company again!

Excellent

"Great Customer Service !!!"

2017-05-18

Adhesive Sticky Pads!

"From the moment I emailed the company Leo Avila was there for our organization. We needed our order asap and they complied. It was great working with Leo certainly painless to say the least. Thank you for doing a tremendous job in expediting our order!!"

Share Quality Logo Products's store rating

Quality Logo Products is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Quality Logo Products is not a merchant member
Quality Logo Products does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!