Stores > QuickCall
  • QuickCall

Monday -Friday: 9am-10pm EST; Saturday & Sunday: 10am-4pm EST.
      customer.care@quickcall.com
      (855) 225-9914

• checkmark icon Apple Pay
    • checkmark icon PayPal

Voice your opinion! Review QuickCall by clicking a star below.

2017-10-02

The best app EVER

"I think this is the best app and it allows me to call my family in South Africa and my wife from the Philippines at such affordable prices... I recommend this app to everyone."

2017-08-31

fast problem resolution

"I was happy and using it a lot until they changed their website: cost/call is no longer disclosed. I requested a detailed usage call and they sent it immediately to my email. The next day they sent me an other email letting me know that they are working to make their new web site more user friendly. So the customer service is good, and I hope that the web site will soon disclose the charge/call."

Rep reply posted Sep-18-2017

A rep from QuickCall, QuickCall.com, has responded

“Hello Corinna-70721! We thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you are happy with our customer service. Feel free to e-mail us with your concerns at customer.care@quickcall.com.

2017-06-20

Good Rates

"Great customer service and good calls,quality service and great rate plans"

Rep reply posted Jun-21-2017

A rep from QuickCall, QuickCall.com, has responded

“Hello Mistydawson38! We thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you are happy with our services. Feel free to e-mail us with your concerns at customer.care@quickcall.com.

2017-06-12

Calling to sfghanistan

"Very bad, The sound was not good .
I hear a lots of noise at the background .

Rep reply posted Jun-14-2017

A rep from QuickCall, QuickCall.com, has responded

“Hello Sidiqi1980! We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the quality of our service. We will have one of our representatives call you as soon as possible to get more information from you. Feel free to e-mail us with your concerns at customer.care@quickcall.com.

2017-04-28

Good pricing ...easy set up

"Pricing is excellent and the set up was very easy."

Rep reply posted May-01-2017

A rep from QuickCall, QuickCall.com, has responded

“Hello OchreReptile! We thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you are happy with the our competitive rates and easy App set up. Feel free to e-mail us with your concerns at customer.care@quickcall.com.

2017-04-04

Great fast service

"Had no problem with charging my account. Great service overall"

A rep from QuickCall, QuickCall.com, has responded

“Hello FrenchRoseBobolink! We thank you for your review and are happy to hear that our efforts to make charging your account easy is working. Feel free to e-mail us with your concerns at customer.care@quickcall.com.

2017-04-04

Its okay

"Sometimes call dropped n not high quality "

A rep from QuickCall, QuickCall.com, has responded

“Hello PastelGrayOcelot-94908! Thank you for your review and sorry to hear about the call drops and less than high quality of calls. We promise to change that for the better for you. We will have one of our representatives call you as soon as possible to get more information from you. Feel free to e-mail us with your concerns at customer.care@quickcall.com.

2017-04-02

Never really enjoyed a call

"Since i've been using this to make calls, never really enjoyed my calls. The long distance international calls always suffer terrible connection. "

A rep from QuickCall, QuickCall.com, has responded

“Hello MunsellPossum-72424! We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the service. We will have one of our representatives call you as soon as possible to get more information from you. Feel free to e-mail us with your concerns at customer.care@quickcall.com.

2017-03-12

CALLS not gping through

"CALLS not going through in my country."

Rep reply posted Mar-13-2017

A rep from QuickCall, QuickCall.com, has responded

“Hello Habiba009! We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing connection problems. We tried to contact you back in 3/06/2017 and left message on the answering machine. We will have one of our representatives call you again as soon as possible to get more information from you. Feel free to e-mail us with your concerns at customer.care@quickcall.com.

2017-03-11

Good Customer Service

"While creating an account I needed to call CS for help. Great to be able to talk to a human being. He was patient with me and solved my problem.
My international call went through easily and voice quality was very good. The price is a great value. ATT charges $4.00 per minute. Quickcall.com was 1.2 cents.

Rep reply posted Mar-13-2017

A rep from QuickCall, QuickCall.com, has responded

“Hello N_vaccaro! We thank you for you review. It makes us really happy to hear that our customers are provided the service and call quality that they deserve. Providing affordable and reliable service, is our #1 priority. Feel free to e-mail us with your concerns at customer.care@quickcall.com.

2017-03-06

"This is reap off company, since I buy a card I can't get through. Si they just take my money !! "

Rep reply posted Mar-07-2017

A rep from QuickCall, QuickCall.com, has responded

“Hello Neeliz! We are sorry to hear about your connection problems. Based on your account information, we have issued a trouble ticket for this case. However, to make sure the issue is fixed, we will have one of our representatives call you as soon as possible to get more information from you. Feel free to e-mail us with your concerns at customer.care@quickcall.com.

2017-03-05

Not Happy

"Being using this service now for a few months and calls continually drop out or will not connect. Sometimes it works but most of the time it doesn't the only reason I continue using it is that when it does work you get lots of minutes but because of the frustration I will probably not use again after last purchase."

Rep reply posted Mar-06-2017

A rep from QuickCall, QuickCall.com, has responded

“Hello Ramondmaxwell! we are sorry to hear about your connect issues. One of our representatives will call you as soon as possible to get more information from you. Feel free to e-mail us with your concerns at customer.care@quickcall.com.

2017-02-28

quickcall quickfix

"I wasn't satisfied with a situation and i was surprised that they reached over and fixed it right away and that showed reliable and trustworthy. Thank you for valuing your customers and their concerns. I haven't used my calling card ever since it got fixed. I'm just a happy customer "

Rep reply posted Mar-03-2017

A rep from QuickCall, QuickCall.com, has responded

“Hello Nane_hoko! We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with our service. Looking at your account, it shows that you have dialed many incomplete numbers and that is the reason your calls do not connect. And yes, when the number is not dialed correctly from the customer, we charge for every attempt made. Please contact our customer service to discuss further regarding your issue and if your account is eligible for any credit. Your satisfaction is very important to us. Feel free to e-mail us with your concerns at customer.care@quickcall.com”

2017-02-27

Cheep and affordable international calls

"When I call I'm not much worried how much it would cost because I know it would be much cheaper that every one afford to pay. "

Rep reply posted Feb-28-2017

A rep from QuickCall, QuickCall.com, has responded

“Hello Maroof_rauofi! We thank you for you review. Providing affordable and reliable service, is our main priority. Feel free to e-mail us with your concerns at customer.care@quickcall.com.

2017-02-27

"I need to get back with you so you can give me a code over the phone. I had compagny ! I will try again tomorrow.
Francine Hessey

Rep reply posted Feb-28-2017

A rep from QuickCall, QuickCall.com, has responded

“Hello Vegas1315! We thank you for you review. We will have one of our representatives call you as soon as possible. Feel free to e-mail us with your concerns at customer.care@quickcall.com.

Share QuickCall's store rating

QuickCall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

QuickCall is a merchant member
QuickCall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,440 merchant members.