Stores > REM Sales Ltd

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review REM Sales Ltd by clicking a star below.
2010-10-28

"***********REM IS THE BEST SELLER EVER************
A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I ordered a tomtom gps system on friday and I had it delivered to my front door on the following monday************** All that is left to say I will tell all my friends that I had an awesome experiance and that they have a customer for life*******Thanks alot************ Steve from Missouri*************************************

2010-10-26

"I'm glad I took a chance on them - ended up getting some XBox Live points for about 15% off, and they shipped incredibly quickly. Recommended!"

2010-09-30

"I ordered star wars the complete sage for the xbox360. I only asked for the free ground shipping expecting the game in about a week or more. It arrived 2 days later. It was brand new with full manufacturer wrapping and cheaper than the used prices at gamestop. I'm very pleased with the speedy delivery and the great low price for a brand new game."

2010-08-12

"Excellent seller! I couldn't find the camera i was looking for anywhere cheaper than at REM sales. Shipping was free and also very fast. I live in NY and i got the camera delivered in 2 days. Unbeatable prices and really efficient guys, what else can i ask for?!?!?!"

2010-08-12

"I received the order very quickly once the payment was done.. Thanks a ton. Would love to do business in future..A++ seller..A++ deal.."

2010-08-12

"A great shopping experience. REM had the cheapest price, no tax, and free shipping. My mp3 player shipped about 15 minutes after I placed the order (on Saturday morning) and I got it in the mail on Monday!"

"Great Service - Speedy Delivery - Reasonable Price
My special cables were made to exact specifications and put in the mail the same day - the price was surprisingly low! I will definitely return here next time I want it done right.

2010-08-11

"I will definitely check REM first from now on when I am needing to make a serious electronic purchase. Simple and easy order process, fast shipping and great service, what more could I ask for? On all the must have items that I do price comparisons for, REM has the lowest prices 9 out of 10 times. Try it yourself and you'll see. Their low price combined with free shipping saved me almost $30 on an item that was in the 50 to 70 dollar range. I had enough left over to buy extra memory. Thanks again REM!"

"8GB Sansa Clip+

Great Price!
Great Service!
Great Product!

Will absolutely patronize REM again in the future.

2010-08-11

"Fast shipping and low prices. Overall a great site to purchase from. I would do business again and recommend to friends!"

2010-08-02

"Great service! Fast delivery and great attentiveness to any inquiries you might have. Definately beats waiting on hold on the phone for customer service. "

2010-07-16

"Shopped around for a new mp3 players and found they had it at the cheapest price by far here. I got it three days later! Came form Ohio to California and I was impressed big time. I'll probably be ordering from here again. Quick free shipping, no taxes, and a super seamless transaction makes this place a winner. Plus they accept paypal and have Google Checkout. Win."

2010-06-23

"I am very pleased with my purchase, although I had a few issues with it at first, everything is fine now. I was very happy with the delivery time and my product came unharmed and working."

2010-06-23

"Excellent prices. Easy checkout, no membership necessary. Quickly shipped. Got to my house in four days with free shipping."

2010-06-23

"REM Sales was a pleasure to do business with. The web site was very easy to navigate and the price of the Garmin Forerunner was the lowest I found. Free shipping was a bonus. Shipping was extremely fast and the item arrived days sooner than I expected. Email notification of order completion and shipping was excellent. I will for sure save their website in my favorites for future ordering."

Share REM Sales Ltd's store rating

REM Sales Ltd is a Merchant Member! Learn more

REM Sales Ltd is a merchant member
REM Sales Ltd participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.