Stores > Radar Toys
  • Radar Toys

Voice your opinion! Review Radar Toys by clicking a star below.
2013-01-09

"Great product, quick shipping, awesome customer service! Couldn't be happier to support such a customer-oriented business!"

2012-12-29

"Excellent seller! My son was so excited to get his McFarlane toys so quickly! Excellent customer service and I highly recommend any purchases from this vendor. Thank you Radar Toys!"

2012-12-07

"Quick service for the hard to find novelty item I ordered. Communication was personalized, friendly and detailed. I knew what, when and where. I will definitely order from them again."

2012-12-03

"I highly recommend Radar Toys. Friendly, efficient and great value for money. I ordered a South Park bobble head which arrived in Ireland within a week of ordering. The charge for postage was a fraction of similar suppliers. Well done Radar Toys, I'll be back !"

2012-11-27

"Excellent seller. Shipped quickly. Reasonably priced. Love my south park lunchbox. Thank you."

2012-11-16

"Super fast shipping, good price. I will definately shop with them again. Thanks!"

2012-11-10

"What is there to say? Prompt, friendly AND their logo rocks! They take the time to package items nicely, ship incredibly fast and provide great overall customer service. Would love to do business with radar toys again!"

2012-10-20

"Bought a TMNT bobble head from these guys. The shipping speed and the excellent quality of the packaging means that I will be coming to Radar Toys again in the future. Consider me a huge fan, thank you!"

2012-09-19

"These guys were super prompt and they have a cute little raccoon logo! I would use them again! "

2012-09-06

"There was a misunderstanding on my toy. They responded in minutes with a refund.

I'll shop with them again.

2012-09-06

"Radar Toys shipped my order so quickly it almost made my head spin. I had ordered 4 random items of a series for my grandson and he was so excited by how quickly they arrived and that there were no duplicates, although he knows that is the chance you have to take. This company is now in my favorites for future purchases."

2012-08-31

"I received my order very quickly and the items I bought were great! I will totally do business with them again!"

2012-08-27

"I live in Malaysia and I bought a few items from Radar Toys, ordered on 9th of August and received on 27th August, would have received it earlier on the 18th if not for the local holiday season. Great care was taken with the packaging and the items arrived in good condition. Very satisfied with the service!"

2012-08-15

"amazing product and great shipping. great experience shopping"

2012-05-12

"Super fast delivery and was packed perfectly so no harm could come to my new product! Thanks so much and I will be back for more!"

Share Radar Toys's store rating

Radar Toys is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Radar Toys is not a merchant member
Radar Toys does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!