Stores > RedBubble

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.69/10 2.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.08/10 3.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.64/10 3.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review RedBubble by clicking a star below.
2017-04-16

Always great quality

"I've ordered about three shirts from Redbubble so far and every time, they were timely on sending confirmations, tracking numbers, and being accurate on their sizing information. I love the quality of the products I have from them and I'd definitely buy from them again!"

2017-03-17

Alright

"I did a mistake on my order (I wanted a pillow but ended up buying just the case) and, when I found out, I requested a cancellation on my order (I wanted to get the pillow and case instead but it turned out to be too expensive for my liking). This was on Friday night. On Monday morning, I got an email telling me they would give me a RedBubble credit that was the same amount as my order and I wrote back, asking for a full refund. They accepted the full refund and gave me the transaction number but, later that day, I got an email saying that my order was being shipped. I contacted RedBubble through Facebook for some explaination and they told me that I did get a refund and they shipped the item by accident. I ended up getting a pillow case for free, which I won't complain about. The shipping was fast, took me a week to get my item (I'm from Canada) and customer service was responsive and helpful; howerver, I won't buy from them again, seeing as how expensive everything is, along with the shipping cost. The pillow and case were 54$CAN (or roughly $40US) which is ridiculous. The pillow case I got for free was worth 34.50$CAN with shipping (roughly $26US) and, for the quality (which is OK, nothing too crazy), it really isn't worth the money. Again, I will have to say that I was very satisfied with the customer service."

2017-01-20

Calendars are very high quality, fast shipping. Customer service was friendly when I had a question.

"I've ordered from RedBubble twice, each time a calendar from a friend of mine in the UK. The shipping is fast to California, the item is well-packed, and most importantly, the quality of the prints is fantastic. The first time I ordered, I had a question, and customer service responded quickly and in a friendly manner. I'm happy with the buying experience."

2017-01-18

On the Meh side

"So I ordered some stickers and they arrived today. Pros: The artwork is pretty great, which is why I chose red-bubble.

The shipping: I Ordered around the 5th and they shipped on the 6th the UPS tracking said it should have arrived by the 14th, but it arrived via USPS today. On the shipping, I hate that there is no update in terms tracking after the UPS handover. There was literally no updates from the 11 to this morning.

The stickers: The quality seems okay. Some stickers are better and much more crisp than others. It may have something to do with the graphics uploaded by the artist maybe, idk. What I super don't like about the stickers is that all the backgrounds are white. I was sort of expecting some of them to come with clear backgrounds so I'm super disappointed in that because the white background takes away from some of the cool graphics, and the stickers will easily look dingy after a while because it's just a paper/matte finish. Which is kind of sad because some of the designs are just soooo cool

Would I buy again? Not really. Would I recommend? I doubt.
If you have a home inkjet or laser jet printer or access to one you can probably just buy the sticker paper.

2017-01-06

worst store ever

"you won't get your stuff

if you do it most likely will be in terrible condition or 30 days late

2016-12-24

Worst online shopping experience ever.

"As of 12/24 at 10 AM I continue to wait for a simple tote bag that I was told shipped 12/6--Redbubble passed the order to UPS MI, and has no way to track it. The tracking number they provided me is invalid, and I get vague promises that it *should* arrive today. This has been the worst online shopping experience I have ever had--the aggravation this whole process has given me has cost me a lot more than the retail cost of the item. In the future I will be sticking with Amazon or Etsy or a similar company that can reliably and quickly get their merchandise to me, or that can give me a valid, verifiable explanation for delays."

2016-12-20

Lack of customer service

"I ordered a hoodie December 12, 2016 for my daughter's birthday. I was told it would be here December 19 - December 21, which was perfect since my daughter's birthday is December 22. It was shipped on December 15. It made it to Georgia on December 17 and now it seems to have just disappeared into thin air. So I contact UPS and was told that I had to contact the seller so that they could contact UPS and start up an investigation.

So, I send Redbubble customer service and email telling them this and I get a generic response which then informs me that I should expect it by December 29 at the latest. And if I haven't received it by then to contact them again. So, I then reply asking why all of a sudden my delivery date is the 29th when I was told per their site it would be the 21st at the latest. I get an email back stating the exact same thing the first one said. WTF?!

All I wanted was for someone to get in touch with UPS to find out what is going on with my daughter's birthday present. Is it really that difficult?

This was my first purchase with Redbubble and I must say that I am really disappointed in their lack of customer service. I wish I had done a little research on Redbubble BEFORE I placed my order.

2016-12-17

shipping issue

"I ordered 4 items. 2 arrived however the other 2 have not. There was a "tracking hiccup" and now i cannot track my package. All i and they know is that it was sent by USPS....and if i knew that it was going be sent USPS, i would have selected a different shipping method. So now even though I was provided a tracking # it cannot be tracked , by me or them, because of a error made on shipper side. So all they can say is " you should get it by the 23rd" How would i know if it was delivered if i cant track it nor you. I ordered on 12/13 and i find it misleading that they are sending emails today telling people that they can still get product by 12/24. "

2016-12-07

Worried and frustrated

"I can't speak for the quality but the actual shipping service appears to be awful. I ordered from them the 1st expecting it to be delivered by the 7th or 8th which is what their website told me. The website's "tracking" said it was shipped on Saturday. Nope, UPS merely got the tracking label for it. The shirt hasn't even left their building yet. So I contact them via a chat box that closes every few seconds to be told I should get it by the sixteenth but contact support if I don't receive it by the 20th. If I didn't pay for shipping I wouldn't have so much of a problem with this but over two weeks for 1 t-shirt is awful. Then you hear about the quality of the designs and it makes you worry all the more.

I never experienced this problem with other websites, I order a shirt they say I'll get it in a week, I'll get it in a week. I shouldn't have to wait 2-3 weeks for 1 item.

2016-12-07

IMPOSSIBLE to reach. Terrible for resellers

"I have been with these people for years selling my images on all kinds of products. I make a pittance on the occasional sale.

Recently they took down an image of MY 1979 Stratocaster because some strange company issued a DMCA takedown saying they held the rights to it.

They do not. I own the guitar and the copyright on the image.

Redbubble is impossible to reach by phone. They are painfully slow to respond by email.

After I sent photos of said guitar hanging on MY wall, they put the image back up.
Then removed it the next day.

I am so tired of dealing with them it is unbelievable. The right approach is to ask the vendor if they can prove they own the image before just taking it down.

My next move is to file a libel suit against the company harassing me with DMCA takedowns AND redbubble. They are both equally impossible to reach by phone.

2016-12-05

Great T-shirts!

"Haven't tried any of their other products, but I ordered 3 T-shirts and they fit perfect to size. Arrived about 7-8 days after I ordered. I have zero complaints. "

2016-11-16

Colors not crisp in white / light colored shirts

"If you get something printed on a light colored shirt or hoodie, the colors will look faded right out of the package. Reds look pale and orangey, black looks dark gray on the gray hoodie ... and it just fades more through washing. This is ok / cool with retro designs or band shirts. But just something to know ahead of time if you pay a lot for a gray hoodie and the design colors aren't sharp or true red. They're great about refunds though, and have good customer service."

2016-10-20

Avoid if outside US

"I ordered a simple T-shirts that was supposedly shipped on the 5th of the month. They use some sort of UPS subcontractant for shipping, not real UPS. At the Canadas border, they transfered the parcel to Canada Post and didn't get a tracking number. Customer service don't answer emails and the website doesn't provider a phone number. Now its the 24th of the month and nobody can tell me where the shipment is. This company is far from the online business standard. "

2016-10-19

Ripoff!!!

"I spent 55$ on a zip up sweatshirt for my little boys birthday. It arrives with a broken zipper!! The zipper part was on the wrong size and fell right off and the teeth were broken on both sides!! Really for 55$ it should be perfect. My son is all upset so I just bring it to a tailor to have it fixed instead of paying shipping and waiting...cost another 20$ to fix the zipper! I will never purchase from this store again! If I could give less stars I would!"

2016-08-03

terrible

"do not sell here, redbubble will rip you off/take your work and close your account once you make any sort of money"

Share RedBubble's store rating

RedBubble is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RedBubble is not a merchant member
RedBubble does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!