Stores > RedBubble

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.21/10 0.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.88/10 2.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review RedBubble by clicking a star below.

NJ
2017-10-12

First time, impressed

"I don’t understand all the bad reviews, dealing with them was just like ordering from any other clothing site. My item arrived and my colorful T-shirt dress with my own design looked just as I expected, the colors were great and everything. I will be ordering more clothes with my designs on here, thank you RedBubble for giving me the chance to show off my designs!"

2017-10-11

never again

"DONT BUY FROM HERE ITS BULLSHIT"

2017-10-08

worst delivery System

"I ordered 3 items on 7/8/2017 which should be delivered latest by 7/9/2017 and I didnt receive the package and I contacted the support and they simply offered a replacement for my order ( not even compensate me with express delivery) So I decided to go for the replacement as I wanted these items.

And now one more month waiting for the replacement and as they said it should be here latest by 11/10/2017.

3 days left and Im worried that I will not receive it again and will simply offer me another replacement !
Im wondering im not the only one who is complaining about this. but they are not doing anything to solve such and important issue that the customers are suffering from !
Worst experience ever and will never never order from redbubble again !

2017-09-11

Horrible customer service, they charge you and then do not deliver

"First off, dealing with their customer service is a nightmare - they claim they'll respond in 2 hours, well, that's a joke, you'll be lucky to hear from them in a week if ever at all. Second, and far more horrible, they charge up-front, take your money and run. The delivery date is here and they haven't even printed my item - it has been 'in production' as stated on my order for days and days and days. I wrote to them numerous times and received no response from them. My order that has been paid for in full is obviously never going to be produced and shipped. Trying to get your money back from them is a nightmare. They'll typically deliver your first order, after which they will just take your money and will have to fight like mad trying to get a refund. STAY AWAY!"

2017-08-16

First time customer. Horrible experience.

"Huge hassle with this website from the start. I Had two separate orders of the same item. However, neither one of them were delivered. After complaining, they opted to resend both items without explanation. I received my of the two replacements yesterday, and it turned out to not even be the item I ordered. After complaining, yet again, the only offer from them was to resend the exact same item that I should have received weeks ago. Terrible orgnization. Don't think I would ever from this website again, which is shame because they're one of the only places that have what I need."

2017-08-12

Rubbish

"Still waiting on a parcel which should of been here yesterday really disappointed. ...it was for myou sister birthday. ....it's to late nowith I paid over ten pound for express delivery ......my sisters birthday is over no with no present for her.....ime still waiting for it to date
Yeah to turn up.....I won't be ordering anything from this site again

2017-08-09

Terrible TERRIBLE Customer service...rude staff!

"Purchased 2 x iphone cases, paid for standard shipping. 9 days later no cases still! Spoke to Elijah on 'live chat' and he said he can re-send my order but by the same 'standard shipping'. I explained these are birthday gifts and I don't want a second order going missing again or arriving really late as birthdays are next week. He would not budge, didn't apologize, just offered a refund or credit note! What use is that to me! I asked for a supervisor to contact me...lets see if that happens. At the moment I am £35 out of pocket. Use this company with caution or not at all if you have a choice!!! "

2017-07-20

Terrible Quality

"Ordered some die cut stickers with them and they were really poor quality print, smudged and pixelated. The cut was really poor quality and not even straight and a few of the stickers were fused together. First and last time I every buy from this company. So disappointing..."

2017-07-14

Poor quality

"I ordered a pillow cover from Redbubble and spent $20 for just the cover. It was very poor quality and had all sorts of strings hanging off it! Very poorly made. I went to the website to write a review but there was not place to leave a review. I strongly believe that all of the 5 star reviews are fake. Buyer beware!"

2017-07-12

ABSOLUTE GARBAGE QUALITY PRODUCTS!!

"THE QUALITY OF THEIR T-SHIRTS AND STICKERS ARE ATROCIOUS. CHEAPEST OF THE CHEAP. THEY WILL SMEAR, PEEL OFF AND BLEED. YOU WILL REGRET BUYING FROM THEM. GET THESE GUYS OFF OF THE INTERNET!! FIVE STAR REVIEWS ARE OBVIOUSLY FAKE!!"

2017-07-01

Love this Website!

"I have no idea why people have given them such bad reviews. I have purchased a (iZombie) car decal, two (awesome) t-shirts, and a (Castiel) phone case from them. Everything arrived in perfect condition, and the shipping was the same as everywhere else I shop online. The t-shirts are soft, phone cases are good quality, and car decal is still looking great after months of being on my car. I don't know why there's so much hate for this company. They have awesome, original designs, and great customer service. "

2017-06-22

Irresponsible and rude people

"Paid insane $100 fee for expedited shipping, which i thought is ok as items had to be delivered on time for a specific event.
They printed a shipping label sent me an email that they are ready to ship and then decided to not go to UPS for a few days!

Customer service is awful. They never replied to email, they have no phone, i had to communicate via twitter with someone who was very rude and essentially told me it is my fault for ordering with them

2017-06-14

Shocked at the poor quality.

"I purchased a couple of stickers from Redbubble at 2.50 each, they claimed "artists", 2 of them had to take 3 days to create the artwork , which was nothing more than poor quality images downloaded from the web and printed on poor quality sticker printer paper. The anti-aliasing was atrocious, the ink was blurry and a single drop of mist causes the image to bleed. I don't have the equipment to print on vinyl or cello, which was what I thought I was getting from these guys. Had I wanted a computer printout on sticker computer paper I would have done it myself on my own printer, and I would have at least done that right. These guys are unbelievable, I'd be absolutely mortified to send out a piece of artwork of that quality to a client, it would be a career killer. Oh, slow shipping as well."

2017-06-13

Poor quality products

"I purchased $30 worth of stickers for my car. Within 1 day of putting them on, they began to peel off. Don't waste your time or money. "

2017-06-12

Horrible

"Horrible customer service,paid 30.00 for phone case I could of got at a dollar tree,and you can't give a bad review on their Fb,they only accept good ones !!"

Share RedBubble's store rating

RedBubble is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RedBubble is not a merchant member
RedBubble does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!