Stores > Rocksonclocks.com

305-356-8079

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Rocksonclocks.com by clicking a star below.
2013-10-15

"Great product,service,and deliverance!"

2013-10-11

"They did an excellent job restoring my late father's old Rolex. The new band looks amazing--and at a fraction of what Rolex and other jewelry stores were charging! I'm delighted with the quality and their service."

2013-10-03

"Excellent experience. Would buy again"

2013-09-21

"Rocksonclocks.com is the most reliable source of Rolex watches and Diamonds on the internet. they are the best!!!!! you can totally count on them to have the lowest prices and the highest level of customer service.I love them!"

2013-08-26

"Excellent service! I will definitely do business with Rocksonclocks again!"

2013-08-23

"When it comes to Rolex watches, rocksonclocks.com is he best place to go. Mike was extremely helpful and professional. "

2013-08-23

"I bought a watch from this store and I couldn't be happier. They have a great selection with very good prices. I was shopping around a lot online, and they were the cheapest. Watch was shipped in an orderly fashion, will be coming back here for sure!"

2013-08-23

"Was looking into getting a new breitling, but by chance heard about rocks on clocks... In short, the service was trustworthy, competent, and helped me get exactly what i was looking for without paying the brand new price but still have the brand new feel. As well, i was going to a formal event and needed the watch quickly, they made sure to send it promply. "

2013-08-23

"Excellent. What an unbelievable retail experience. Love this site. Got the most stunning Rolex for an unbelievable price. I love love love it. The customer service people are superb. Got exactly what I wanted. Thank you RocksonClocks. Would definitely buy from you again. Excellent experience, product, service, and shipping.
A retail fan

2013-08-23

"I love it its reliable and believe me you will be very happy. "

2013-08-23

"The best find I have ever gotten and best costumer service ever!!!!"

2013-08-23

"Best place to get a Rolex. I have bought several over the years for myself, my wife, and even my daughter who just graduated. Rockonclocks.com provided the best service, best value, and most honest and reliable advice. I would certainly buy from them again."

2013-08-23

"Beautiful watch! Excellent customer service! I will absolutely work with them again! "

2013-08-16

"Very impressed with the service. I feel that it's important to them that I am happy. Everything I asked for was taken care of. My Rolex was like new and I am very satisfied. Most importantly, I feel that I am now part of a greater community. I know that at any time I can call and have anything I want taken care of, from a detail to simply getting advice and information.

Thank you Rocks on Clocks, I will definitely refer you to my family and close friends!

2013-08-08

"this company is amazing, the service was so good and i got a Rolex submariner with a custom diamond dial that looks like a million bucks, but i got it for such a great deal that all my buddies think i'm rich, Rocksonclocks Rocks!"

Share Rocksonclocks.com's store rating

Rocksonclocks.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Rocksonclocks.com is not a merchant member
Rocksonclocks.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!