Stores > SF Mobile [also: IphonesPcs, Wireless Fone]

• Contact: info@sfmobile.net
    • Phone: 4155419400
    • Customer Support: 4155419400
    • Business Hours: 10:00am-6:00pm Mon-Friday Closed Sat Closed Sun

Voice your opinion! Review SF Mobile [also: IphonesPcs, Wireless Fone] by clicking a star below.

2005-12-17

2005-12-09

2005-12-09

"They are quick to charge your credit card, but I haven't seen anything from them as far as product goes. Also, trying to get them to respond to phone calls or emails is virtually impossible! I don't think there is a real store over there. Just an answering machine and a computer scamming people out of their hard earned money and valuable time.

I just might have to write off this as a bad learning experience. But since I do live across the bay from this place I might have to pay them a visit to see if there really is a "sfmobile" over there.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! EVER!

2005-12-05

This review was modified by patrickfanning on December 05 2005 06:04:36 PM

2005-10-20

"I ordered a 1MB expansion card for my Treo on 9/25, was charged on 9/28, and two weeks later still no sign of it nor any delivery ETA from them whatsoever. I contacted them by fax, called and left a msg, and emailed them at three email addresses: sales, info, and their cancellations email address as listed on their site. My final recourse was going to have been to send an actual letter requesting cancellation plus refund before bringing my bank into the picture to dispute charges, but lo and behold, the sales email contact actually responded and ACTUALLY refunded my money to my card. I wasn't expecting any response at all so I am relieved I got my money back without having to go the full route with my bank to dispute it.
Learned my lesson (for the nth time now) to ALWAYS check here first before ordering from the cheapest site - I was just being lazy and hoping it wasn't a scam site, but I paid the price for that in lost time and effort. Will be more vigilant in the future and cut my losses.

2005-08-30

"They charged my card the next day, but 10 days later they have not shipped anything. They do not respond to e-mails, do not return calls, and your cannot talk to a person. I cannot even cancel my order. I wish I had checked their ratings before I ordered."

2005-06-20

"I cannot get a response from them and I have cancelled the order. I did not read negative reviews before spending money with them, I should have. My order was pending and I could find out why. They returned no phone calls or emails.

I have reported this company to the BBB.

This sucks!

This review was modified by machelle on June 30 2005 10:00:15 AM

2005-04-07

"Placed order before i found this site. Order placed at 1am my time april 1. Company kept order at "pending" status thru today, but charged CC on April 5. Many email contacts and leaving a voice mail got no resolution. Contacted bank now and they are going to take care of the charge and charge it back to SFmobile. Told bank employee that oakland BBB has about 150 complaints about SFmobile on its site in last 3 years. One complaint a week is way too many!

Update 4/17/05...... still never had any reply contact from them, bank informed me that I wasn't the 1st customer to call to reverse a charge on them. Happy with my bank, SFMobile.com needs to be shut down and the owners forced to not engane in this type of business again, online or in a retail location!

This review was modified by dand411 on April 17 2005 08:09:34 PM

2005-03-03

"Placed an order, never received it, had to call my bank to have my debit card reimbursed. These guys are frauds, stay away. According to public records their business license is suspended."

This review was modified by valentini1978 on March 28 2006 01:38:16 PM

2005-03-01

"I ordered a cell phone desktop charger/cradle for my i500 on January 5, 2005. On March 1, 2005 I finally received a computer-generated e-mail stating that the item was "no longer available" and that the order was cancelled. In the meantime, I have sent a half dozen unanswered e-mails and made a half-dozen unreturned calls to their "business." I beg, implore, beseech, and otherwise WARN you that you are going to have one hell of a time dealing with this "store," and to consider purchasing elsewhere. ANYwhere else. My 5 year old cousins have better customer survice skills! CAVEAT EMPTOR. SFMobile SUCKS!"

2005-03-01

"Item was defective on arrival and absolutely lousy service when I tried to return the item, numerous attempts to contact company went unanswered. I would recommend you NEVER do business with this company"

2005-02-28

"I ordered a product from this company on Feb 1st and then the next day I put in a cancel order because I realized I ordered the wrong product. After 3 days of waiting I finally received an email telling me...

Dear My Name,

Your order has already been sent, but if you still
wish to cancel your
order, refuse it when it arrives.
Thank you for choosing Sfmobile.

Sarah,
Sfmobile.
Have a nice day.

I figured it was no big deal and waited for my order to arrive....It has now been an entire month and I still have yet to see anything at my door. I have called SFMobile 4 times, emailed 4 times, and have not heard anything back from them.

All I know is that the product was charged to me and I have nothing to show for it except a bill.

This is a true story...please be advised before ordering from this store.

2005-02-24

"1st purchase was difficult, 2nd disastrous - both required extensive communications by phone and e-mail; in both cases, sfmobile was slow to respond at best; the last order was only a partial shipment; no response yet to my follow up; DON'T LET THE ATTRACTIVE PRICES LURE YOU IN - YOU'LL REGRET IT"

2005-02-07

"I received one initial confirmation email, but then realized some ten days later, I hadn't received my headset. I never got through to anyone, and multiple phone calls were never answered. I emailed to info, status, etc and never got a response. I've just now canceled, almost a month later. I don't trust this vendor."

2005-02-03

"Merchant shipped an earlier version of Mobile Phone Tools than advertised on site(a cheaper product). Has ignored all emails and phone calls. We finally had to ship the product back and call the credit card company to dispute the transaction. They have zero business ethics and I would never use them again. DO NOT DO BUINESS WITH THIS MERCHANT."

This review was modified by Besmart on February 03 2005 05:27:04 PM

Share SF Mobile [also: IphonesPcs, Wireless Fone]'s store rating

SF Mobile [also: IphonesPcs, Wireless Fone] is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SF Mobile [also: IphonesPcs, Wireless Fone] is not a merchant member
SF Mobile [also: IphonesPcs, Wireless Fone] does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!