Stores > SF Mobile [also: IphonesPcs, Wireless Fone]

• Contact: info@sfmobile.net
    • Phone: 4155419400
    • Customer Support: 4155419400
    • Business Hours: 10:00am-6:00pm Mon-Friday Closed Sat Closed Sun

Voice your opinion! Review SF Mobile [also: IphonesPcs, Wireless Fone] by clicking a star below.
2005-01-28

"Ordered Jan 11 and still do not have product. Sent email requesting status no reply. Called left message no reply. Finally calceled Jan 28. Do use this company"

2005-01-27

"Ordered a plum xpress-on cover for a Nokia 7250 phone. Received order confirmation, and my credit card was billed. Five days later, emailed to inquire status, made follow up email and phone call the next day, made another phone call 3-4 days later. Each time, I got a voice mail, no returned calls. Finally reported them to Yahoo! Shopping, and they were equally useless. Eventually got a reversal from my credit card company, no product or response to this day."

2005-01-24

"I ordered a Nokia headset from them in December. After 10 days I emailed asking the status. They said it was out of stock til "Thursday." That day came and went and no update. I emailed again and left two subsequent voicemails at their store. I've never heard from them again. I will never deal with them again and recommend all to stay away from them."

2005-01-23

"Took my money and never delivered the merchandise. Has not responded to email or telephone inquires. DO NOT PURCHASE from this source."

This review was modified by johnmcgue on January 23 2005 12:53:34 PM

2005-01-15

"I didn't check on the history of this company before making my order for a sony ericsson bluetooth headset, and paid for 2 day shipping in addition. I have not had any contact with the company since then. I have left phone messages on # 415-541-9400, sent emails to info@sfmobile.com, and written this review...next will be an attempt to locate with a better business bureau or similar. My credit card was charged and i paid before realizing that.VERY VERY VERY DISSATISFIED"

2005-01-07

"Stay away! UNETHICAL. I read an earlier review and said it can't be that bad. My mistake. Shipped older version of software product (both old and new version on website at different pricing. Invoice says newest version shipped, order on site says newest version ordered, but shipped obsolete version). Does not respond to e-mail. Like earlier reviewer, will be stopping payment on credit card.
Also charged credit card before shipping.

2004-12-16

"Placed ordered 12/8 with 3 day shipping. As of 12/16 no product. Unanswered calls and emails sent to vendor with no return communication from vendor. On-line order status says that USPS was notified of an 'Expected' shipment from the vendor. Called CC company to reverse charge. Worst on-line shopping experience EVER.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM
This store also goes by many different names (eight so far)...sfmobile.com, exoticwireless.com, 007pcs.com, iphonespcs.com, ewirelessdepot.com, Wireless Zone, iTrade, Think Wireless

This review was modified by wrightsj on December 16 2004 01:39:53 PM

Share SF Mobile [also: IphonesPcs, Wireless Fone]'s store rating

SF Mobile [also: IphonesPcs, Wireless Fone] is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SF Mobile [also: IphonesPcs, Wireless Fone] is not a merchant member
SF Mobile [also: IphonesPcs, Wireless Fone] does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!