Stores > Salt Lake Motorsports
  • Salt Lake Motor

Voice your opinion! Review Salt Lake Motorsports by clicking a star below.
2010-01-29

"WOW! 100% customer satisfaction! Kudos to the Salt Lake Motorsports team for providing us with an excellent customer experience. Their online store is so easy to navigate to find apparel and accessories for our favorite motorcyles - DUCATI. We really like the great prices on their sale items, too! Shipping was fast, free (for a low purchase amount) and their communication regarding our recent order for some of the new 2010 apparel was superb! This is THE model for a well run online store!

Thanks!

Carol and Jerry Yurek

2010-01-13

"I had exceptional service on making a return and exchange for a larger size. They were very prompt."

2009-12-28

"I've ordered twice now from Salt Lake Motorsports and both times have been exceptionally happy with the customer service as well as the quality of the items. I would recommend them to anyone."

2009-12-13

"This is my third order that I've placed with Salt Lake Motorsports. Their customer service is always friendly and helpful. The products are flawless when they are delivered and the delivery time is very quick. They are one of the best retailers that I've ordered from online!"

2009-12-07

"Purchased two shirts from Allison at Salt Lake Motorsports. In addition to the excellent quality of their offered products, the customer service was exceptional. Very fast shipping. Five stars across the board. "

2009-12-05

"Allison and her team are phenomenal! I highly recommend them! They always exceed my expectations for service, quality, price and delivery!"

2009-12-04

"I ordered a Ducati Meccanica sweatshirt, but prior to placing my order, I had several questions regarding sizing and quality. I found the customer service to be very courteous and helpful, and had confidence that they knew their merchandise. My order was shipped quickly, and upon arrival, I was pleased with the quality, appearance, and fit of the sweatshirt. I was also pleased to find an insert that discussed the fit and care of the sweatshirt. I will definitely do business with Salt Lake Motorsports again."

2009-10-11

"Love the service.
Pretty wide assortment of Ducati Apparel.
Overall good prices, especially for promotions.
Shipping was fast (&free)
Easy to use website.

2009-09-24

"I have ordered from Salt Lake Motorsports several times over the last couple of years, and every time has been a breeze. Their website is easy to use, the shipping is quick, and the order is always correct. Highly recommended!"

2009-09-12

"I will definitely buy from SLM again. The buying experience was excellent, their prices can't be beat, and the delivery VERY prompt. I ordered my jacket on Friday...it shipped that same day and I received my jacket Tuesday. No extra shipping charges were incurred.

Thanks Alison

2009-09-11

"Great pricing on the helmet I ordered and very quick shipping. I'll buy from them again!!"

2009-08-31

"The folks at Salt Lake Motorsports could not be more helpful, Allison in particular. FedEx misdirected our order which was for a birthday present. When we called to say we hadn't received it a replacement was overnighted to us and we had it to give on the birthday. We cannot say enough about the caring and dedication of the SLM team."

2009-08-26

"They have a really great selection and easy to use site to shop for Ducati goods. I really like their product description and self produced videos introducing some of the hottest products. They ship really fast and customer service is also great. In addition they have promotional sales sometimes and I would definitely shop with them again. "

2009-06-23

"Salt Lake Motorsports is the gold standard when ordering Ducati merchandise via the internet. They have a great selection of merchandise including riding gear for women. All of their sales folks are knowledgeable and polite. I had to return one item and they made that process simple. I wish my local dealer was as good as Salt Lake Motorsports!"

2009-06-16

"Looked everywhere else for a particular helmet I desperately needed ASAP. Long story short, Salt Lake Motorsports was the only one out of 10+ dealers I contacted that had the helmet in stock. To top it off, customer service is one the best I've had the pleasure of working with. The online sales rep Allison was extremely helpful and did her best to get the order processed and shipped to me quickly. Not long after, I ordered from Salt Lake Motorsports again because of the great customer service and low prices. I will continue to shop here and give them my business because they absolutely deserve it."

Share Salt Lake Motorsports's store rating

Salt Lake Motorsports is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Salt Lake Motorsports is not a merchant member
Salt Lake Motorsports does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!