Stores > Scubastore

Product & services pricing Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Scubastore by clicking a star below.
2017-05-26

Their customer service totally ****.

"Just canceled an order and received a personal reply regarding my cancellation. Then two hours later I receive a confirmation that the order has been shipped."

2017-05-18

Worst customer service ever

"Absolutely the worst customer service I have experienced. If they send you the wrong item, good luck in trying to rectify it. They are unresponsive and their return "process" only results in a confirmation email that they will get to it. But, this has not happened after numerous efforts to contact them. "

2017-05-03

Avoid like the plague

"Do not go near this company.

Their sevice is really bad.

Their products arrived with missing peices and I was charged too much.

The returns are complicated and long.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

2017-04-04

THIS WEBSITE IS A SCAM

"Emailed them, called them, and did everything I can to ask them about my order but no response at all. They might have just stolen my money..."

2017-04-04

inexistent customer service

"Iff you have any issues and you are unfortunate to need the customer service you will be living a nightmare.

2016-12-26

Don't trust them

"As the other reviewers, I would love to give scubastore 0 stars. Their promises of delivery are complete rubbish. I payed 60e for the quickest DHL delivery to Finland and they took weeks just to give the delivery to DHL, without telling me of any delays."

2016-07-20

Total rip off merchants

"God I wish I'd seen this forum before I placed my order.

The item i ordered was not only over a week late in being delivered - but it also wasn't as described or as shown in the photograph on the website listing.

That should be a really simple "mea culpa" - but no.

So far - no offer or refund, replacement - just the offer to buy the actual product I should have been sent "At a discount"

Customer service is terse - and now seems to have dried up completely.

Their website states "100% satisfaction guaranteed" - clearly a joke.

How I wish I'd seen this review site first.....

2016-01-11

"I agree that it's unfortunate that there is no "0 star" option.

I needed a couple of batery sets for my and my wife's computers and I paid extra for express delivery. Having ordered on a Monday, their website (shortly to be awarded the Booker award as an amazing work of fiction) assured me that my order would arrive by Wednesday/Thursday. It's now the fiollowing Monday and there's no sign of my order.

It's no surprise that there is utter silence from all channels of their "customer service" portal.

This isn't a business, it's just someone's pitifully executed fantasy.

I'm just glad that I haven't wasted a large amount of money suffering thanks to their incompetence.

2015-12-17

"This company advertises products and explicit;y lists them as in stock and ready to ship within 24 hours, but the item is actually not in stock and can take several weeks to be shipped from the date they tell you at check out.
I ordered a dive computer from them, and the delivery estimate was 4 to 5 days from when I made the purchase... then, after the order was completed, I was notified 2 days later that the item was not in stock, and it would take over 5 days to get the item, and then ship it. That's a minimum of a week of delay from the date they told me when I made the purchase. I then checked their website for the item, and it was still listed as in stock and shipping in 24 hours.
Oh, and calling their customer service number results in a minimum of 20 minutes on hold before they pick up the phone.
They simply lie about the items availability and shipping dates.
I would not trust this store after this. horrible experience.

2015-07-28

"I wish I could give this place 0 stars - it does not even deserve one!! Every review here that says how bad it is is correct. I ordered a wetsuit from there over 3 weeks ago. I kept phoning and emailing them to find out where it was, as it was showing as 'in transit' for at least 2 weeks. I kept speaking to incompetent people who said they would 'find out where it is', but never got back to me. They finally emailed me today to say it has been lost! Great! If I had been told this 2 weeks ago I could have started looking for another one in time for my diving trip."

2015-07-23

""AVOID IT!!

your order will never come! delivery date will be extended each week, scubastore.com sell goods that they dont have.

2015-05-19

"At that time in Stock status that waiting one months.
There was no comment about the wait. They repeat shipments going on this week but did't send. Not fast , Not friendly, Everything is bad!

2015-04-17

"Order reference 3008620

A faulty product was delivered, albeit quickly and at a slightly lower price than elsewhere.

It was promptly refund with all the original packaging and a returns authorisation number. Over a month later and many phone calls to Spain I have not received a refund and there is no sign of one in the near future.

I have been told many different stories as to why I have not received a refund. The last two times I called I was assured my refund was being processed. Today I received an email saying the faulty item was being sent back to the manufacturer. There was no explanation of how long this could take so I could easily be waiting another month.

My advice would be to pay slightly more and shop with an English company or one with a solid reputation. If the company is UK based you have all the legal protection, as this company is based abroad you only have hope. I have lost that, sought legal advice and it looks like I might have to try and make a claim through the European Small Claims Court.

Avoid like the plague.......

2015-03-01

"I ordered several items from scubastore (aka dive-inn). The £10.86 delivery fee didn't seem to expedite shipment as my items still took over 10 days to arrive. They were nicely packaged but two items didn't fit (one too large, one too small). Having previously bought lots of items from other on-line stores, we expected them to take them back. What we didn't realise that the company operates from Spain and our items needed to be returned there at our expense. Parcelforce quoted £30 shipment costs which would have eaten most of the product and so we eventually decided to try and resell the items on ebay rather than return them. This was an extremely uncomfortable transaction - their returns policy is not what we expected and it is not made sufficiently clear in our opinion. Their returns process is distinctly difficult (fill in a Word document) and customer service are hard to contact and almost completely disinterested. We will not be buying the replacement items from this store. "

2014-07-25

"I ordered 2 life jackets, one adult and one child, 11/07/2014: The vests to rescue the little girl was not available in the warehouse stocks, I had to wait 4-5 working days. We arrived on the 25th of July and still do not know when they will arrive, maybe when the season is over!
On 18 July, after my email, I have risporto telling me that if I wanted I would be refunded the amount spent, but since I had been told that the product would arrive July 21 for three days, I decided to wait.
From 21 July I did not know anything, I had to call this morning for I always have the same answers and justifications.
If you do not go running and you have a month to receive the goods ordered then you can always hoping that in the end merchandise is available.
I'm sorry but my more!

Share Scubastore's store rating

Scubastore is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Scubastore is not a merchant member
Scubastore does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!