Stores > Securranty.com
  • Securranty.com Securranty.com Elite Status

24 Hours customer service by phone, Claims Department M - F 9am - 6pm CST
      877-592-7726
      support@securranty.com

Voice your opinion! Review Securranty.com by clicking a star below.
2017-04-19

Roselyn is Amazing!!

"Roselyn always exceeds in helping out our business here at 3 Men Movers. She goes above and beyond the call of duty in assisting our large company and we truly appreciate all of her help and efforts. Huge thank you to Roselyn for always being so polite, courteous, and prompt. Her Customer Service skills are impeccable and she is truly an asset to your company. Thank you! -Paige"

2017-04-12

Superior service

"I was pleasantly suprised by Roslyn' s cheerfulness, impressed with her clear explanation of the reason I wasn't able to logon and most of all, amazed by the superior service she has projected. Thank you! "

2016-01-11

"Total SCAM !!!
I contacted the company and asked lots of questions before deciding to purchase this coverage. It sure sounded a lot better the what Sprint was offering and Securranty coverage also included theft.
I purchased coverage for 3 iPhones from Securranty for a total of $262.54. About 6 months later my daughter had her phone stolen out of a car while she was on vacation in Los Angeles. This is where the nightmare begins. As a retired police officer I told my daughter to report the theft to LAPD and she did. Naturally LAPD is not going to respond for a stolen cell phone, but they did take all the info and gave her a report number. I contacted Securranty and reported the loss. They kept demanding a police investigation report be submitted to them which there was no "Investigation". I finally called some old contacts in the LAPD and received a copy of their notification that the phone was stolen. I finally got Securranty to accept this after speaking with one of the top people. I paid the $150 deductible and they sent me a new phone to my address, which I had to send to my daughter in AZ. My daughter gets the phone and calls me the next day and says the camera doesn't work, all the pictures are fuzzy and out of focus. I contact Securranty and they tell me to send it back to them, which I did. Two weeks later we get the iPhone back. The repairman told me Apple failed to remove the plastic wrap from the camera lens that the camera's are covered in when shipped to Apple for installation. A week later my daughter is complaining that the speaker phone function is not working on her new phone. So I have to contact the repair facility again. They tell me I have to get Securranty to authorize shipping the phone back to them to have the phone looked at. I contact Securranty again and get the run around. I tell me daughter, screw this, take the phone to the Apple store and I will pay to get it fixed. She does that and while at the Apple store, she calls me and says; "The store manager wants to talk to you about where you got this iPhone" I speak to the manager and he tells me; the iPhone is not from Apple, it's a cheap Chinese knockoff !!! He also wants to know where I got it from. I told him I received it from Securranty and he laughs saying I got ripped off. I call Securranty and tell them what the Apple store said about the counterfeit iPhone and they denied all knowledge of it and said the store manager doesn't know what he's talking about. I called the repair facility which I received the phone from in the 1st place and he says he can't talk to me I have to contact Securranty. I called Securranty back and they refused to discuss the issue with me.
I told my daughter to take the phone back to a different Apple store and see if they could fix the speaker phone. She did, and once again Apple said it was a counterfeit iPhone and they technically have to confiscate it because it's counterfeit with the Apple iPhone logo on it.
Needless to say, I ended up going back to Sprint and paying for a new "REAL" iPhone for my daughter. What a nightmare !!!

2015-06-16

"Will not buy a warranty from this company again. They wanted me to put my phone into a box and send it to a company called New Leaf. Well they sent me no contact info in the box they sent me, and when I checked through The Better Business Bureau, they did not have good reviews. I will not risk not getting my phone back. I can deal with my broken screen for a couple of months till I can upgrade. From now on I will carry insurance through my phone supplier. may pay more but trust them to make things right."

2015-05-13

"I filed my claim 10 days ago already, but it's still no result! Nobody call or email me. I was trying to call them, but I always get to voicemail. The worst service ever!"

2015-05-08

"The process for purchasing device insurance is simple and the insurance is affordable. Having purchased a number of Securranty policies over the years, My only confusion is why warranty terms differ depending on when you purchase. I have had similar products ranging from $0 deductible to $49 deductible. "

2015-05-08

"Services rendered in timely manner. Very satisfied with results. "

2015-04-27

"Purchased warranties early March, 2014 for 2 new cell phones. Just discovered that we received no renewal billing, invoice, etc. Contacted the merchant and was told we had 30 days after original expiration to renew, and we are just beyond that. Renewal refused. They expect their customers to remember the expiration date? I think it's obvious they do not want exposure to any phone more than one year old. For that reason I would recommend you NOT deal with this company!"

2015-04-07

"Price, coverage and deductible it is above the competition, so so in my opinion is one of the best. "

2015-04-06

"Kept getting error messages while trying to complete purchase of insurance. Had to try three times to get past error. Then got three emails confirming three order #'s. Now I have to try and contact them and make sure I'm only charged once. Having trouble getting someone to answer the phone or call me back. Hopefully it will be resolved quickly."

2015-03-18

"re: the sale of the policy, the site worked perfectly."

2015-03-13

"Representative helpful and timely."

2015-03-10

"would not take discount coupon , very hard to get live person on phone ."

2015-02-28

"I wanted to insure an import or "grey market" camera. The information available when purchasing insurance didn't say that such items are not covered. I therefore purchased insurance and afterwards asked whether the grey market item was covered using the online form. I got a very prompt response saying that the Securranty policy does not cover gray market items and I need to cancel the policy. I did so and, because I was within the initial 30-day period, I was given a full refund.
Overall, I have mixed experience with this company. They responded to my question promptly and refunded the policy premium. However, I still wasted time to sign up for a policy, which proved to be useless for my situation. I suggest they put in bold letters that they do not cover grey market items.

2015-02-25

"simple and quick doing it on line."

Share Securranty.com's store rating

Securranty.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Securranty.com is a merchant member
Securranty.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.