Stores > Selecthomewarranty.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Selecthomewarranty.com by clicking a star below.
2017-08-22

Superb

"I had a superb experience with Select Home Warranty. My claim was processed in record time. A contractor was at my door within 48 hours of filing my claim. Repairs were made the same day. Just superb!"

2017-07-28

very good

"Good customer service. Friendly staff who are always available to answer all your questions."

2017-07-24

excellent service

"Excellent overall customer service. Claim issues were repaired as soon as possible. Highly recommended."

2017-07-18

a/c claim

"The representative at Select was very professional over the phone. They answered my questions regarding the policy coverage and explained the claims process to me. The a/c was repaired by a reputable company and I could not be more pleased."

toilet

"My daughters toilet was clogged we tried to unclog it. I bought her the warranty as a wedding gift, We finally used it. We called the number and filed a claim and then a technician called us to make an apt. 4 hours later he came and fixed. "

Freezer

"My freezer was working as a fridge for some reason at the highest temp. I called select home and they sent a contractor to my home that day . He fixed it within 10 min, Highly recommended "

Pipes

"a pipe was leaking. Called in a Claim and select home warranty sent a plumber that day. Awesome. Its fixed"

Dishwasher

"My dishwasher wasnt running properly Select sent a Tech in a timely manner. He said it didn't make sense to repair it. So Select sent me a reimbursement check in the mail for a new one. Great service"

2017-07-17

Horrible customer service,no compasion! !!!!BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!

"My freezer has been broken for a month! All they keep saying is " We'll contact your contractor." They have no care for customer regards. I have never been so upset with a company that I've needed to write a bad review for, but this service is that bad. The warranty says it covers your fridge, but they told me they need to review if the freezer part is covered in the warranty. WTH!"

Pool

"My pool was discolored I don't know what happened. Called Select and asked them to send the usual guy who comes. They did and he fixed it in 30 min"

Dishwasher

"MY dishwasher was turned on and I heard the cycle was nothing was getting cleaned. I called select and they sent a plumber and turns out I needed a piece to be replaced. "

A/C

"My air went out. My husband and I didn't know what to do or how to go about it. This was our first claim. Select helped us with this whole process. I'm very beyond words grateful for them"

Electric

"My lights kept going out, I thought I needed new bulbs but when I went to put them in they still didn't work. I called select and told them the problem with in 12 hours an electrician came and repaired something that wasn't working. I have light again. Thank you SHW"

2017-07-09

Toilet

"My toilet in my en suite was not flushing. Select sent a very professional plumber to fix it with in the 24hr time frame. Everything runs great. Thanks a+"

2017-07-07

Oven

"My oven was not heating up as quickly as it should it took a really long time. I called select and they had a contractor call me within 15 min and we set up an appointment for the following morning. Everything is fixed and works perfectly"

Share Selecthomewarranty.com's store rating

Selecthomewarranty.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Selecthomewarranty.com is not a merchant member
Selecthomewarranty.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!