Stores > Sephora
  • Sephora

Voice your opinion! Review Sephora by clicking a star below.
2017-10-16

Wonderful experience

"I have ordered 3 times this month from Sephora and everytime got delivery on time with perfect products"

2017-10-12

Awful place

"The workers forcefully removed a friend, called the cops on him, and banned him from entering the store saying that he will be arrested for trespassing if he ever goes back all for picking up an item a women dropped for her."

2017-08-18

Go To Makeup Store!

"Sephora is my go to store for make up. I love their points program and freebies! Their associates are all very knowledgeable each time I go in (at least the ones here in Chicago are)."

2017-06-30

International customer abuse

"Very small companies are shipped all over the world. Meanwhile, Sephora does not receive credit cards from most countries and fewer international shipments. They are retrograde, they want to sell like in the fifties. They say that they send to P.O Box but it is a lie, when identifying their locker, they cancel the purchase. It is an absolute mistreatment to international clients, they really do not care because there is no excuse for this bad service."

2017-01-07

Sales associates were kind and helpful in finding xmas gifts

"Very happy with my in store shopping experience at Bridgewater mall in NJ. Was greeted at the door and was offered a basket and offered help many times before needing it. Staff was friendly and store was well managed. For holiday shopping experience I could not expect better. They had all items in stock and great prices for gifts!"

2016-12-22

Skip Sephora

"I used to be a very loyal customer and recommended Sephora to all of my friends. Now, I tell my friends to stay away and skip Sephora for better cosmetic stores. Their online ordering is totally f'ed up. They are now using OnTrac, and OnTrac is off track. My order was sent back, so I called customer service to REORDER. It looks like my second order is not going to make it to my home, either.

In the past, they used to have an excellent return policy, but now they are the Gestapo. They gave me the third degree about my ONE return without receipt and refused to accept the return. Don't waste your time! Macy's, Nordstrom, Ulta are all much better stores to deal with, and, when ordering online, your products Will arrive.

2016-12-15

Great Buy!

"They have a great collection, almost have all the brands I want to buy. The discount is attractive somehow. And the package is always come in good condition. "

2016-12-02

Do not trust the tracking information!

"I would not recommend ordering online through Sephora. I woke up at 3am on Black Friday to ensure the items I had my heart set on would be in stock. I didn't receive my order and when I researched the tracking information, it said it was delivered to my house. It was not delivered, my family was home all day and even in the front yard during the alleged delivery time. I called to get resolution, and was concerned about my out of stock items. They offered to refund me for the items that were out of stock. Over half of my order was out of stock.

As you can imagine this did not make me feel valued as a customer, since I didn't wake up at 3 o'clock in the morning to merely not be charged for items I didn't receive. Also, they will take up to one week to credit your money back. My beauty insider points immediately reflected the return, however my bank account did not. Sephora needs a lesson from Zappos on over promising and under delivering.

In a House
2016-10-31

You Pay for Quality

"I feel bad every time I shop here but the process is always flawless

Wife and Daughter like their makeup

I still do not understand how a small item is so expensive but makes my girls happy and it is easy to shop here..

They have great coupons

They give you amazing updates and best of all they deliver the stuff on time..

2015-12-26

"The worst customer service ever! I received a VISA gift card for Christmas and tried to use it on Sephora.com. When I tried to place my order, they charged my card but didn't place the order. When I called, I get a person with a very thick foreign accent who is hard to understand and I'm told that the card has to be registered before I can use it on their site! BUT THEY SURE TOOK MY MONEY ALREADY!! How can they take my money but have no intention of placing the order. I'm told now that I have to wait 7-10 business days to get my money back......for an order THAT WAS NEVER PLACED!!! I will NEVER do business with them again and I would suggest no one else does!!"

2015-12-24

"Hello,
I've ordered cosmetics in total 230$ cost but I've got only a lot of samples in the box (around 40 samples) !
I've contacted Sephora support 6 times already by mail and by phone about getting wrong package instead of my order and asking for refund.
By Mail they only answering that I need to call support.
By Phone - they said that I have to wait 8 days and they will decide if they can process refund. However its already 20th day but there is no any refund.
When I tried to contact support again, they just answered me that I need to call and start the process again...

ORDER DATE: November 4, 2015
Order Number: 4017688722
TRACKING #: C11504810311501
Amount: 229.46 USD

Photo of package: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/48881307/2015-11-16%2018.35.30.jpg

2015-12-21

"The worst on-line shopping ever! Don't waste your time! Don't waste your money! You don't get your package! When you send them E-mail they will not answer! When you call - "bla bla bla" and nothing's happened.I made my order on Dec 13. On Dec 15 I received the email that my order has shipped. I check the tracking and estimated delivery date was Dec 17. So, see the last three positions (Destination-Pasadena, CA): DEC 17, 07:02 AM Out for Delivery
Commerce, CA. DEC 16, 03:42 PM DELIVERED
Pasadena, CA. DEC 16, 08:47 AM Out for Delivery Commerce, CA. What is this??? And, the new estimated delivery date is: "Delivery date information will be available once your package has been shipped." I sent the email and nothing... I called and made the refund and ask to send me email with confirmation of refund. The representative said that it takes ten minutes. He probably meant ten years... I definitely will claim my payment after 15 days of estimated delivery date because now I don't believe that Sephora return my money, especially after I read all reviews. And of course I keep my tracking information. The Worst online shopping ever! Sephora, Never see you again online and in store!

2015-12-14

"I don't what it's like to place a phone order with Sephora, but their online order mechanism is seriously flawed. My experience involved placing an order that was to be drop-shipped to my granddaughter. I filled out all the screens that were presented in the order they were presented, and I coulld tell that the sequence was flawed compared to other online retailers. A day after the order was placed I got an email that said the order was canceled. When I got a hold of customer service they said the problem was the bank wouldn't honor the "draft". After a couple of more calls, a 3-way call was arranged with myself, Sephora and my bank. During this conversation the banker assured them that they could see the draft and that they would pay it immediately upon demand. Sephora wouldn't accept that statement. My position was either ship the merchandise or cancel the draft. It's been 5 days now, and the draft is still sitting in a "pending" status at my bank. I initiated a fraud claim to get this charge out of its pending status. What a waste of time.

A word or two about their customer service reps - one hung up on me, another promised to call back at a certain time, didn't and when I called asking for her by name, no one had ever heard of her. These incidents were documented via email and nothing but a bland form letter in response.

NEVER AGAIN!

2015-12-09

"I have always loved the products at Sephora and decided to try online purchasing. What a mistake!! Take my advice and don't do it!!
When the online process did not work, I called to place my order over the phone. After a really long and painful process I finally got the order placed. When I woke up the next day and checked my checking account I discovered that they had run my order through twice and also there was an unexplained addtional mystery charge...so a total of $150 in erroneous charges. When I called I was informed it would take 1-7 business days to get my money back and that it was really a problem between me and my bank! Not only that, they could never explain why there was a random charge on my account in the first place. I had them delete all information pertaining to me from their records. Do yourself a favor- if you really need one of their products, go to the store and buy it!!

2015-07-24

"I made a purchase for a gift set and a few samples. I'm not sure why there are so many negative reviews here, but I guess I may be lucky. I live closer to the shipping return address so my items came within one week of my purchase and was well packaged. I used their free shipping service, which is to take about a week for delivery after shipment. Everything was correct in my order and I was very satisfied that it was a smooth experience."

Share Sephora's store rating

Sephora is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!