Stores > Shaolo Gear

12-5
      9712092666
      sales@shaologear.com
      9712092666

Voice your opinion! Review Shaolo Gear by clicking a star below.

2013-10-16

"Very quick at shipping love doing business with this company do yourself a favor and buy from Shaolo you won't be disappointed thank you guys so much!

PS their product's are the best money can buy...

2013-08-24

"Great company with which to do business. I placed an order, then changed my mind and wanted to order something else. Shaolo made it very easy to change my order. Very prompt shipping. Competitive prices. Plus, you get to talk to real people who have the ability to make decisions. "

2013-08-22

"Sounds like a cliché, but I received quick, friendly service at a great price. Can't ask for more than that. And it arrived earlier than promised."

2013-08-21

"Their website is easy to navigate, providing all essential information. Great selection of products. Willing to work with customers to ensure they are completely satisfied."

2013-08-20

"I received everything as expected. Fast shipping and good customer service."

2013-08-08

"This is the small personalized company with the performance and educated choice of products that will keep America's shopper inspired. I am extremely impressed in the handling of my several high performance flashlight purchases. I've been an online shopper for well over a decade and the security of having now dealt with Shaolo Gear far out weighed my previous internet shopping expectations. The order shipped out notice has been faster and more reliable and fits in to my top five companies to deal with. The packing, boxing up and taping secure on my package shows attention to contents being a real sense of careing for the customer's happiness. That's saying a lot."

2013-08-01

"Great deal, extremely fast shipping."

2013-08-01

"I recently purchased the Nitecore SRT5 from Shaologear. It was received within just 3 days of ordering, a very quick delivery given that I reside on Oahu, Hawaii. Everything I ordered was within the package, and they even upgraded one of the batteries that I ordered with my SRT5- for free. Shaologear is a great online retailer that ships very quickly. Will buy from again. "

2013-07-22

"Excellent service and very satisfied! Great pricing and very quick shipping. No issues whatsoever! Great company. Cannot go wrong so give them a try!"

2013-07-20

"Excellent! Good customer service, Fast shipping, the item was just as described... Will do business with again."

2013-07-19

"The Fenix lights are great but the price, quick shipping and customer service can't be beat. I have ordered several times and Shaolo Gear has been great to deal with. I couldn't be happier.
Scott

2013-07-19

"Shaolo Gear is an outstanding online company. They have the lowest prices, the quickest delivery time, the most courteous and accomodating service persons I have ever dealt with which left so much confidence in me to purchase online. It is my wish that other retailers will follow the excellent business practices of Shaolo Gear.Highly recommended to everyone!!"

2013-07-18

"excellence service and very fast shipping!"

2013-07-17

"Shaolo Gear has one of the best customer service and super fast shipping. One of the best online purchases I have made. Ordered the Fenix PD35 Flashlight and was very pleased, Excellent retailer and excellent flashlight. "

2013-06-03

"Extremely impressed with the price & the customer service I received.
Prompt response to email questions.
Best price online for product ordered. Shipped ASAP.

Will buy from this company again!
I never due online reviews or give 5 stars but these guys deserve this review & rating.

Share Shaolo Gear's store rating

Shaolo Gear is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shaolo Gear is not a merchant member
Shaolo Gear does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!