Stores > Shaolo Gear

12-5
      9712092666
      sales@shaologear.com
      9712092666

Voice your opinion! Review Shaolo Gear by clicking a star below.
2013-03-14

"Fantastic shopping experience-- excellent customer service, great products, and low prices. One of the items I bought was backordered by only a couple of days and they sent me an email asking if I would like the available items shipped immediately or wait and receive everything in one package. Most importantly, the backordered item actually came in when they said it would and shipped promptly, which is a rarity these days. Would definitely buy from them again!"

2013-03-11

"In summary:
Everything I bought was cheaper from Shaolo Gear than eBay, Amazon, or any other website I looked at. Shipping was actually faster than if I had ordered from Amazon Prime's 2-day UPS shipping coming from Amazon's warehouse 3 hours away. I ordered Wednesday night and received it Friday afternoon (Amazon would have taken until Saturday or even Monday). Customer service and communication were the best I've ever encountered. They will be my Fenix dealer of choice for future purchases.

---
My awesome experience:
I noticed on a coupon website that there was a discount code for the Fenix PD32 UE that I've been wanting for a while. When forum members had questions, Shaolo Gear was right there answering them within the forum post. I did a couple quick searches and found the same online presence on multiple websites. Shaolo Gear is everywhere, making sure their customers are informed and happy. I couldn't find a better price, even on eBay, so I decided to order the flashlight, battery, and charger from them even though I had no experience with the company in the past.

Within 15 minutes of placing my order, I received an email that the battery charger was out of stock. SG offered to either send it to me when it came in or send one that was brand new but had been removed from the box to be combined with a discounted package kit offered on their site. I don't need any extra boxes to throw away anyway, so I accepted the open one. They responded right away and said it would be shipped that night. Sure enough, I had a tracking number in no time.

I placed the order Wednesday night after 5pm and received it Friday afternoon. It somehow got from Oregon to Indiana in about a day, which almost never happens when I order things from the the West. Everything arrived packaged well and working with no problems. As stated, the opened charger was brand new. I was very happy that SG offered me that option because I would have had to wait for it to come in stock otherwise.

2013-03-09

"I recently bought a microtech from Shaolo. The knife had just been sent back for sharpening when I bought it online. I got a phone call within the hour asking if I wanted to cancel the order. I decided to keep the order since it took me forever to find someone who had the knife for sale. They were very responcive and kept me up to date the entire time. Loved dealing with the company. And it was the best price I could find anywhere. I'd purchase with them again anytime."

2013-03-05

"I made my first purchase from Shalo Gear two days ago. The order arrived from completely across the county from Saturday night to noon Monday. Incrediable. The price was the best I could find anywhere to include Amazon and EBay. Highly recommend you consider buying from Shalo Gear. I am impressed. "

2013-03-03

"I ordered a Fenix PD32UE flashlight along with a charger and 2 batteries. First, I have to say that the website is laid out very nicely and finding what I was looking for was a snap. After 2 days I sent an email (Yes, I was being impatient) using the link on their webpage inquiring about the status of my order. I didn't really think anyone monitors those email addresses but I figured it was worth a shot. I got a reply in no time explaining that the supplier of the batteries was having an issue and they were backordered. They offered to ship the light and charger separate and did not charge me an additional shipping fee. Great communication on the seller's part! I was so impressed with the customer service that I ordered another light for my wife just a few days ago. I got an email within hours telling me that my light was shipped. I wish that more retailers out there were as dedicated to customer service as Shaolo Gear! "

2013-02-14

"wonderful service, he found and corrected an error that I made and contacted me and helped me thru the reorder process. GOOD as GOLD. Did not have to go thru return process, great.No I am not Shaologear"

2013-02-06

"Very fast shipping and a great price on a Fenix flashlight. Will do business with them again."

2013-02-02

"Ordered a PD32UE. Got a shipping confirmation withing an hour. Had it 2 days later. Awesome service, fast shipping and the best price. Gotta love it."

2013-02-02

"I ordered the Fenix PD32UE on 1/31. Well, I live in Pa and I can't believe that it actually arrived on 2/2. Talk about fast shipping. Their prices are incredible and their service is even better. I will continue to do business with them and you should too."

2013-02-01

"Ordered a PD32 UE flashlight (AWESOME deal, btw). I knew it was on back order. They contacted me within a couple of hours to let me know it was on back order and when to expect it. Totally unexpected email. It shipped and I received it earlier than expected. Fantastic product, price, and service! Highly recommend them."

Share Shaolo Gear's store rating

Shaolo Gear is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shaolo Gear is not a merchant member
Shaolo Gear does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!