Stores > Shipsmart.com

eservices@shipsmart.com
      (800) 554-5574

Product & services pricing Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Shipsmart.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-01

Great customer service!

"Ship Smart were helpful and professional with our special client.

2017-02-19

Ship Smart Rocks!

"The staff at Ship Smart were helpful and professional every step of the way from the initial estimate to explaining all the paperwork to arranging for pickup and delivery. This was a very difficult time for me - I was arranging to ship my mother's things from NYC to Los Angeles and due to some issues with closing her apartment the pickup was delayed. Ship Smart was very patient and never waivered in their commitment to making sure everything went smoothly. Kudos in particular to Hanna, Samantha and Susan who held my hand throughout the process. Everything arrived in LA on time and the crew was fantastic."

2017-01-17

Great company!

"I used them to move art work from NY to Florida. Great CS Team! "

2016-12-07

Great service, even with delicate objects!

"I used Ship Smart to send about eight boxes of glass, porcelain and other collectibles--along with some furniture and a guitar--all the way from Chicago to Portland, Oregon. Everyone I spoke with was extremely professional, clear and consistent. My shipment arrived right on time, completely intact, and was priced very competitively. I would absolutely use this service again in the future!"

2016-11-20

Great shipping service for small moves!

"I used Ship Smart for a cross country move and everything went smoothly from start to finish. They were friendly and communicative the whole time and each of their moving partners in the origin and destination cities were also very friendly and communicative. The movers arrived on time and loaded up in 10 minutes. They had my stuff prepared to ship to my destination in just 2-3 days (they originally told me 2-3 weeks!). They stored my belongings for a very low price while they were waiting for me to secure a destination address and then timed the shipping of my pallets to arrive on the exact day that I moved in to my new home. The pallets were delivered to my back door and everything was incredibly well packed and protected. I shipped lots of fragile, breakable items and nothing was broken, no boxes were crushed, every box that I had marked fragile or with arrows indicating the direction it needed to be stored were packed correctly. I'm so thankful that I found ShipSmart!"

2016-11-05

Great for Small Shipments

"They did a great job, communications were as described. The shipment arrived in the timeline provided and in great condition. Every employee interaction was pleasant. I was very impressed with the custom crate made for a piece of antique furniture. Price was exactly as quoted. I would highly recommend Ship Smart for any small moves (those where a large mover is not an option)."

2016-09-13

Ship Smart does it smartly!

"I am more than pleased with the care and delivery of two precious pieces of furniture transferred from Ft. Lauderdale, FL to Raleigh, NC by Shipsmart. The packing was amazingly detailed and the delivery was prompt. everything was done with perfection. And the price couldn't be beat."

2016-09-03

Wonderful Movers and Great Customer Service

"The local movers that picked up my belongings in North Carolina and brought them to the Ship Smart facility were incredibly hard-working and careful in wrapping each item as if it were their own. Then, Ship Smart packaged my things in boxes and put everything on palets, with enormous care and shipped everything to Denver. The local transport company here in Colorado brought my shipment the last leg, and I was highly impressed with how professional, courteous, capable, and hard-working the mover was!
Everything arrived safe and secure!
And worry-free :-)
Throughout the entire process, customer service was top notch!
Claire or Samantha or Robert was in touch with me, or immediately responded to my questions via email or phone, so I was always informed and my concerns were always addressed promptly.

Thank you again for fine service.

2016-09-02

Out in the sticks move.

"Having Shipsmart move my shipment from Colorado to Delaware was the easiest move . Call them set it up , they take care of the rest. Price was extremely fair , the mover had to go way far out of town out in the so called sticks . I am extremely pleased with Shipsmart and would definitely recommend them to everyone.
Thank you Shipsmart.

2016-08-09

Ship Smart Rocks!

"Redwood Moving & Storage uses Ship Smart as our small move specialist. They have no weight minimums, making it easy and convenient for our customers who would like to ship a few pieces or a small shipment. Ship Smart Rocks! Thank you Ship Smart for your dedication to customer service. Its why we keep coming back for more! "

2016-07-25

Ship Smart was a Smart Choice for a Small Move

"Moving my mom across country from a condo in Florida to a retirement community in Oregon was a bit of a puzzle. It was a small move, but an important one - all her belongings, minus furniture or heavy things. I couldn't find a mover for a small move. I had talked through it with a bigger mover on the phone - that I was just moving belongings, I didn't know how many boxes yet, it didn't matter when they arrived it wasn't a rush - and that's when they referred me to Ship Smart. They took my stressful situation and made it smooth, easy and affordable. "

2016-07-25

What a relief!

"We had to make a move from CA to PA. We were very skeptical of moving services because of what we were reading of other peoples' experience.

Ship Smart was a blessing. From the first telephone conversation to the delivery of our possessions, they were easy to work with, peompt, courteous, and lived up to very promise they made. The delivery was on time, the items were packed securely, way beyond our expectations. They were easily accessible, rapid to respond and kept us informed every step of the way. I highly recommend Ship Smart for your next move. You will find them to be highly professional and excellent on execution.

2016-07-21

Excellent service

"Really good shipping company. Packed the couch well and was transported carefully. Delivered on time and kept me in the loop all the time. Will continue to work with them. Reasonably priced for the service I got."

2016-07-18

Ship Smart Helped me in a Jam!

"Ship Smart is a top-notch Moving Service in an industry where sometimes one doesn't know who to trust with their valuables.

I used a competitor initially because their Yelp reviews had been good. Little did I know that the original owner had sold his business to someone else who was a "questionable character" to say the least.

This other Mover picked up my furniture and kept them in his warehouse while emailing me a much higher cost than he had initially quoted ($1500 increase). I do understand that the final quote is once they weigh everything. But this Mover was only interested in getting LOTs of money and NOT concerned with me as the customer. He basically had me in a corner not willing to give up my furniture until I paid the much higher amount.

Then I called Ship Smart and they gave me a much lower quote and I asked them to pick up my furniture at this other Mover's warehouse. Within 2 days they got my furniture and shipped it and I received it within 10 days (including weekends). And they delivered everything in perfect shape and with a smile.

I will Always do future business with Ship Smart, and I recommend them highly. You can feel confident they will deliver your items in great condition, at a reasonable rate, and in a prompt manner

2016-07-18

Excellent Alterative to Regular Moving Company

"I have used these folks twice, shipping items I inherited from my parents from MA to AL. I didn't know what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised and impressed with the care they took to pack and package all the items. One was an antique secretary desk and it arrived in tip top shape. I would definitely recommend them to friends and would absolutely use them again. "

Share Shipsmart.com's store rating

Shipsmart.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Shipsmart.com is a merchant member
Shipsmart.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,404 merchant members.