Stores > Shop.NHL.com
  • Shop.NHL.com

Voice your opinion! Review Shop.NHL.com by clicking a star below.
2017-10-07

Horrible service..!! 2 different dates on when it will be shipped...NOTHING..!!

"Ordered a jersey over 3 weeks ago and it is still in "outer space". 2 different calls to customer service and ZERO HELP. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY..!!!"

2017-03-17

Unlucky birthday

"Had ordered from fanatics before for NFL merch. Ordered st.Paddy's shirts for my kid's birthday which is on st. Paddy's day well in advance. Gave myself extra time just in case. Order took longer than expected to prepare. Then got a shipping notification. Turns out the order sat in the warehouse for about 12 days before even moving and didn't physically even start moving until st.Patrick's day. Needless to say won't be here for my kid's birthday. Good thing shipping cost an arm and a leg."

2017-01-03

Do not order Gift Cards from this business

"I was so disappointed it took just shy of 3 weeks to receive a gift card ordered on line. The order form asked for a personalized message but did not use and information provided Even put my name in the To and From section. Such poor service I cannot recommend them to anyone."

2016-12-23

Stay away!!!

"Crap company. Lies to customers about shipping times even after you pay for special shipping. Terrible customer service. Do NOT order from here. Been waiting 3 weeks for hoodie that was supposed to be shipped 3 day. Told there was nothing they could do and it wouldn't be here before Christmas. "

2016-12-23

Don't waste your time

"Hands down the worst online shopping ever. Ordered on December 7th but as of today, they now don't even have the order confirmation number on there system.

Customer service at this point is simply not answering the phone anymore.

What a shoddy business.

2015-08-31

"HORRIBLE! I ordered a custom hoody for my boyfriend 2 weeks ago. The site as well as my order confirmation clearly states that it will ship WITHIN 2 business days. After a week I called only to speak to a very disrespectfully employee. I asked to cancel my order because her attitude, rudeness and because she could not give me an ETA. All she said was "we cannot rush the warehouse". So I asked to cancel this order and she continued to say I cant because it is a custom order. I again asked her if my product was ready to be shipped and she said no. I again asked if I could cancel considering the product was clearly not made or shipped out yet and the answer was no. I asked to speak to someone higher up then herself and she tells me I cannot and most likely I will be getting an email instead. WHO DOES THIS?! OH THATS RIGHT....SHOP NHL DOES! LOSERS! SOOOO disappointed. Please DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM HERE! Now I sit and play he waiting game and hope and pray this will show up soon. "

2014-12-16

"They are unwilling to return a jersey that has a current players name and number on it. "

2013-11-26

"this is the worst company I have ever dealt with. It is a shame they have a near monopoly on hockey jerseys. I was first set to get mine in early September, but after two returns (numbers upside down, and miss-lettering) I am still waiting. Shouldn't be this hard to make the jersey of an NHL captain, but apparently they hire incompetent people"

2013-11-12

"Easily the worst online shopping experience I've ever had. I ordered two custom jerseys on the 5th of October. Both items were in stock and expected to ship within 5 to 7 business days. I call the customer service 14 business days later and the representative couldn't understand why the product hadn't shipped. Two days later I received an email from the company informing me that my items are now back ordered and cannot tell me when they will become available. I called the company today and was told they still cannot tell me when the order would ship. I was instructed by the representative to cancel my current order and reorder the products. I almost fell off my chair laughing. Never order anything from these jokers."

2011-01-07

"Absolutely HORRIBLE service. I ordered a hoodie, a month before the holiday rush, from them that they said was delivered but never got to me. They offered to send another, without hearing from them for 4 weeks, after calling 3 times and emailing 4, they said the item had never be processed and there was nothing else they could. After calling yet another time the best they could do was cancel my order and offer and 25% discount for the next time I order (like there would ever from there again. I have yet to recieve the refund back on my credit card even though, once again, they told me that it would only take 5-7 days. Very terrible service along with customer serivce. Wish I could give no stars. "

2010-11-20

"I preordered a jacket on the shop.nhl.com website on 06/12/10. The item said it was a preorder to ship by 11/15/10. On 11/15/10 I goon the site to check estimated deliver. The item shows in stock. I check my order status and it says " Special Order: Awaiting inventory". Now there was no customizing or anything special about it. So a couple days later the status hasn't changed. I call and am told they'll research it and I'll get a call or email in 24-48 hours. 48 hours later I hear nothing. I call and am told nothing has been done with it and the phone rep is confuse why their vendor isn't shipping it. They tell me to wait 3-5 more business days and to call back. My question is, why is it an item that is in stock and can be ordered and shipped right now on their site unable to be shipped for someone who preordered it back in June? I'd cancel my order and replace it but I used a gift certificate that by now would be expired. In 4 interactions with their customer service all I get are broken promises to follow up with me and that their reps are confused about why their vendor won't ship a product that is in stock. If you are holiday shopping and need something on time I cannot recommend this website!"

Share Shop.NHL.com's store rating

Shop.NHL.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shop.NHL.com is not a merchant member
Shop.NHL.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!