Stores > Shopko
  • Shopko

Product & services pricing Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review Shopko by clicking a star below.
2017-07-04

Feminist bc they don't carry smalls

"Don't have carry smalls in any tights and only have mediums and larges like they're keeping us from wearing tight clothes"

2017-06-18

Shopko is run by a team of monkeys

"Ordered a group of items online, then they send an email confirming my order, then 5 hours later they cancel items in my order. Morons...."

2017-05-18

Terrible service, they don't want to satisfy their customers

"I order something online and I never got my package. Shopko customer service told me there is nothing they can do because it shows my package was delivered and they won't give me a refund or a replacement. They don't even want to satisfy their customers. Never ordering from them again. I have a police report and everything. "

2017-04-15

Coupons are a joke

"I received 2 10 dollar coupon and upon finally getting to the check out. The cashier was the slowest thing I have ever seen. She seees the coupons I have on the counter processed to ring all my items then scans the coupons and tells me there only good on appeal. come on shopko no one wants your ugly **** clothes. I will never set foot in your stores again and I hope all your locations close. "

2016-12-25

They do not want my money obviously...

"I have been trying to put in an order all day (actually started last night)... put up with the frustrating delays while editing or comparing items... could not get rid of the $20 surcharge even though I was going to pick it up from the store (no explanation provided)... would not accept my LOYALTY ANNIVERSARY discount... and when I finally was ready to check out, would NOT process. After the fifth "gateway timeout" message, I gave up. Obviously my higher power decided I did not not need to buy from Shopko."

2016-12-21

Awful service

"I puri chased something from shopko in November. They charged my card and sent me an email stating that I would be notified when the item was available for pick up. This item was heavily discounted. When I went to the store they had plenty there, but I was willing to wait for them to get the item more in stock. Then, recently I got an email stating that my order was canceled by shopko. When I went in today they informed me that the order was canceled because they didnt have any in stock. Instead of getting it in stock to satisfy the order, they just canceled the order."

2016-12-15

Online Order Nightmare

"Placed an order for Christmas tree on 11/24/16 which stated it was in stock and would be Recived by 11/30/16. Never received it. Contacted customer service and was informed it was out of stock. Informed representative order needed to be cancelled as I would no longer be at the address in two weeks ( would never have ordered if they were honest and notified me it was out of stock. Called Shopko Customer service 4 times and sent two emails and was assured it would be cancelled. Just received an email that item was shipped and estimated delivery is 12/22/16 and credit card was charged. Soooo.... They are delivering Christmas tree to a vacant house. Beware of shopping Shopko online!!!!!!! Will never shop at Shopko again. Customer service was horrendous and deceptive."

2016-12-07

FRAUD PEOPLE,

"I ordered side stool and they sent me without hardware. I contacted them and now they keep on delaying that we apologise, we contacted seller...blah blah.. First said, they are not gonna provide hardware, then say they gonna provide hardware...waiting more than 2 weeks just to get tracking number of the hardware. Now supervisor said it may take week but not sure. They either dont know anything nor they pretend to. These are fraud people and when I asked about the deadline, she simply hanged the phone."

2016-11-26

Black Friday SCAM!!

"We ordered a Vizio 32" Smart TV on Thanksgiving. Two days later (today) we received an email stating that it is out of stock. I called the company and they expressed that their computers couldn't keep up. I asked for them to replace the TV with another 32" and they refused. I obviously would have bought a different TV on Black Friday had the website stated that I couldn't order. Now, TV's are more expensive. I talked with the supervisor, Oscar, and he refused to give me contact information for his supervisor."

2016-08-23

Horrible

"Bought 2 Electric scooters. Box came broken open parts were missing. I called filed a claim sent pictures told them what was missing 4 weeks still waiting no call back no email nothing. I will never do business with Shopko again. They stride on customer satification more like customer irritation. NEVER AGAIN only gave a one star because I had to. They are a zero in my book!!!"

2016-04-21

So much better than the reviews made me believe!

"Maybe because it's not the holidays (that seemed to be the issue with some of the other reviews), I placed AND RECEIVED my complete, correct order within a week. It's April 2016, and I couldn't be more satisfied! The prices beat the sales prices at other retailers, and the shipping was really fast. "

2015-12-23

"Shopko.com is absolutely HORRIBLE! I placed an order with the guarantee I would receive my gift by 12/24. I kept checking the status of my order and it always said "processing." Finally wrote them an email - three days later, still no response (they say they will respond within 2 business days- Ha!). So, I called them and got some long drawn out recording about how they had too many orders to process and shipping is delayed. I went in to look at the status today -- they cancelled my order. Didn't tell me why. I will never, never order from them again. I hope their business suffers because of the way they treat their customers."

2015-12-21

"Ordering from Shopko.com is a mistake I will never make agin!!! On December 12,2015 I placed an order for items in an ad emailed to me. It's been 10 days and still no shipping confirmation! I've sent 2 emails that have not been answered, phone calls are answered with a recording about shipping delays and the order does not show up on my account. I did get an order confirmation after I placed the order. Orders I placed with other companies on the same day were delivered 5 days ago! The ad I responded to was clearly targeting Christmas giving ... REALLY???!

2015-12-11

"If there was a 0 star rating, I would pick it. This is the worst online store I have ever dealt with. I placed an order on Nov 27th and today is Dec 11th. It is still showing processing. I called to cancel the order and was told I cannot do that, but there was no estimate as to when it would ship. One time I called and was told it would definitely ship the next day and I would get an email confirming that. Of course no email. I told them both on the phone and by email to cancel the order. It is stupid for them to ship it now and make me pay for returning it. I have already ordered it elsewhere. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM SHOPKO.COM."

2015-12-10

"Wrote one email--no response--talked to customer service--2 TIMES--told would be getting an email today regarding my order being processed--NO EMAIL.

Wrote a second email this am--no response.

I ORDERED an igloo ice maker on NOVEMBER 24--2 WEEKS AGO!!!!!---NO info except a thank you RECEIVED 11/28/2015 for my order, so now in limbo--order confirmation #474621--Now, this same icemaker advertised in this weeks circular at my store.

THIS IS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED. ONCE THIS MESS IS CLEARED UP I PROMISE YOU--WILL NEVER ORDER ONLINE FROM SHOPKO AGAIN!!!!!!!

i ORDER FROM kOHLS-- BEST BUY, WALMART, AMAZON AND OTHERS ONLINE--NO PROBLEM AND PROMPT SERVICE--WHAT GIVES??????

SHIRLEY OSWALD
Reply, Reply All or Forward | More
Shopko Dear Shirley, Thank you for contacting Shopko. Due to the high volumes of orders due to black Friday and Cyber Monday there has been a delay. Please be assured that you will receive your order within
Today at 2:38 PM
SHIRLEY O
To Shopko Today at 11:02 PM
It has now been 16 days and order still in processing. I ordered from Walmart and Kohls the same day and had my order at my door a week later. They also deal with the same Post Office or UPS that you do--so a lame excuse. I will NEVER ORDER FROM SHOPKO AGAIN AND WILL LIMIT STORE PURCHASES--when available, will do price match with Walmart--will tell EVERYONE I KNOW ABOUT YOUR AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE.

SHIRLEY OSWALD

Share Shopko's store rating

Shopko is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shopko is not a merchant member
Shopko does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!