Stores > ShowMeCables.com

888-519-9505
      888-519-9515
      customerservice@showmecables.com
      888-519-9515

Voice your opinion! Review ShowMeCables.com by clicking a star below.
2017-01-26

they really are my favorite online retailer

"Like everybody, I buy many items online each year, but showmecables.com is always the best when I need Ethernet cables, and are probably great for other items too. Despite knowing this, I Google around every time I need more cables, but I always end up ordering with them. Their web site makes it really easy to find the items you need. They have always shipped immediately and at very low cost over the 3 years I've done business with them.

I seriously can't say enough good things about them. And no, I wasn't asked or paid or rewarded to do a review for them.

fdoamerica's Avatar

Atlanta, GA
2016-07-09

The best in Price and the best in Service

"Wow, I am impressed. Easy to use, great price and fast delivery - what more can you ask for?"

2015-06-29

"Searched for an hour for a cable online. I believe it is rather rare--single 1/4" male jack to two 3.5mm headphone jack adapter/splicer--came across showmecables. They had just what I needed at what i feel is good price (5.19USD). Never heard of the company so I decided to do some research before purchasing. Top complaints--shipping price, charging card before item ships, and timeliness in receiving items (mainly due to fact they "show items in stock that still must be ordered/received before they can ship your order"). My shipping was fair only 6 dollars for 1-3 day flat rate. Cannot speak for charging card before shipping yet, and to prevent waiting on item to arrive at their location before shipping, i called the store. Very polite and help customer service rep. stated they had 15 in stock and would ship next day. I completed order online following phone call with confidence the order will be correct and quick. Will follow up review upon receiving item. as of now would definitely do business with again. A++"

2015-04-25

"My only beef is with their shipper UPS
3 Day Select which delivered the package
to my neighbor who was Out of Town.

She came back today April 25th 2015

Shipping was more then the cables.

2015-04-12

"I ordered on the website and the process was quick and easy. My card was immediately charged and the receipt stated 3-7 days for delivery. Most companies only charge when the item is shipped, which I felt was odd. The email stated that I would receive another email when the product shipped. 10-days later and the product isn't even shipped out yet. Their site does not update what they have or don't have in stock. They do not update their customers if something is back-ordered. The extra bucks aren't worth saving, go with a more reputable company if you want your product on time, if any product at all."

2015-03-11

"Tried to place an order via the website and all went very smooth. Initial contact via phone went well also and rep I spoke with was very helpful. I asked about tax exempt and sent our tax exempt letter/certificate as requested. The morning after the order was placed, they started asking for tax exempt forms which we have never had to fill out before. The tax exempt letter/certificate from the state was not enough to satisfy them. I did not have the time nor inclination to fill out more forms as 'required' by their accounting department. I cancelled the order and have ordered elsewhere. Sadly they have great pricing, but I am less than pleased with follow-through, plus customer service and accounting seem to have different understandings of tax exempt status. I fail to understand why an official certificate, issued by the state, is not sufficient documentation of tax exempt status for our small non-profit."

2015-03-04

"Very satisfied with Show Me Cables in all categories, will definitely place orders in the future"

2015-01-29

"I am very pleased with my HDMI cables. Your sales person was very courteous and helped guide the purchase. I will return for cable needs in the future."

2014-12-21

"it is working fine seems to be a good deal than kyou"

2014-12-03

"hi my name is bob great pro. vary strong ,it will out last me."

2014-11-26

"Was very satisfied with product, and also with such fast delivery."

2014-11-14

"Recently my finance and I were at Walmart needed an Ethernet cable in a 50 ft legth, The price was outrageous. I remember recently buying some books on Amazon.com so looked under USB cables and found SHOW ME THE CABLES.com and found what I needed for less than 1/4 of the price of Walmart. The salesman pointed me to the correct product, was so knowledgeable and courteous I will always go back to their site when I need anything. I had it delivered the next day by 1 pm. You guys are awesome. Thank you "

2014-02-13

"Ordered on Feb 3 - Called 2/6 to find out why the order did not ship. Was told entire order was being held for only one part the was back ordered. Was told however they would ship the order if I was to pay more for shipping but could not give a date it would ship. I made it clear I could not wait past Monday 2/10 to ship. Again called to find out the status and was told the part did not come in - I thought we agreed to just ship what they had and refund the rest. Now I just told them to cancel the order. Now it is 2/13 and still no credit. Most companies don't charge your card until it ships, they just auth your card. Just like another customer stated they will say anything to keep your money"

2014-02-10

"Their site showed the C13 to C14 cables I wanted in stock. We needed them quickly, because we are transitioning from 120V to 240V in our data center, and we have to coordinate with customers to make this transition quickly and as painlessly as possible.

The order didn't ship for three days, which seemed strange. And then when "it" arrived, it was only four of one type of power cord. The other 20 were not in the box. I immediately called their customer service and was told that the other 20 had not been in stock, but that they had already shipped and would be delivered by last Thursday (2/6).

The cords didn't show on Thursday or Friday, so I called them today was was told they they were back-ordered and would ship by this coming Wednesday (2/12).

So, their site lies, and their people lie. Plain and simple.

They are determined to "make the sale," even when they are selling vaporware. So, if you NEED what you are ordering, you NEED to shop elsewhere.

2014-01-29

"I found their prices to be very good and am impressed by quick delivery using USPS! Two days from Missouri to Boston, Well done!"

Share ShowMeCables.com's store rating

ShowMeCables.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ShowMeCables.com is not a merchant member
ShowMeCables.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!