• Sidewinder Comp

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

2015-07-27

"Bought several watercooling items from website an paid by PAYPAL. Got one email 1 week after order was place indicating all items were in stock and apologizing for late response. No indication of ship date. Then NOTHING!. I've sent 4-5 more emails and still Crickets. This guy must be pulling a FrozenCPU move. He's collecting money from his website but not communicating or shipping.

I's a shame. I have bought from him in the past and the level of gear and service was exceptional. Incidentally I ordered and received 3 different orders from Performance PC in the same time period.

This is the status as of today 7-27-2015
Order Status:
Tracking:
Order Date: 07/15/2015
Order Number: Sidewinder_Computers_Order-#-118809"

This review was modified by renotse on July 27 2015 02:07:26 AM

2015-04-29

"Awesome! Great support and seems to be the only company left out there that has great water cooling components. 10/10

- Colby"

This review was modified by cmchenry on April 29 2015 06:13:07 PM

2015-04-13

"Guys, if you have problems ordering stuff here just email Gary, he is most respective owner I've came across when I ordered just 2 custom tapped pump from him on his website. I think most people need to chill out cause what I think his shop is like a one man doing everything, sure he can be slow but once you email him, he will response respectively to you, even if you're a stuck-up person who's thinking that his just taking your money or whatever you're thinking of him. Sure I will shop at his store again in the future. I highly recommend it."

2015-04-10

"Similar experience to other reviews. Got automated order confirmation, but nothing else. Seller has removed phone from contact options and doesn't responf to email inquiries. Don't expect this guy to ship on time or be responsive in any way. "

2015-02-23

"Placed an order on about ~$200 worth of parts. I've placed many orders with sidewinders throughout the years. I emailed the owner of Sidewinder Computer Systems before placing the order because I had a few questions. He replied promptly in a professional manner. I received the parts today, Feb 23, 2015.

Happy Customer!
Signed,
BigMyke"

2014-12-18

"Can anyone tell me what to do when an online order hasn't delivered after I paid for the item 3 weeks ago? I purchased a water cooling pump on 11/28/2014. I have patiently waited for 2 weeks before trying to reach Sidewinder. No one pick up the phone calls and no one return the emails....."

This review was modified by SCL2014 on December 18 2014 10:06:23 PM

2014-09-29

"3 weeks from the time I order to the time a receive the order, and it was only 1 part! I have never done business with Sidewinder before and I will never do business with them again."

This review was modified by jake57 on September 29 2014 01:50:34 PM

2014-08-14

"I've purchased from Sidewinder Computer multiple times in the past, but they have gone AWOL and isn't the same great company as they used to be. I've been waiting for over a weekfor my order, and it still has not been shipped. All of my orders are in stock, and there should be no reason for a delay of this long. They have not replied to a single one of my email, and no one ever picks up their phone. There has been far too many times this year where customers complains for the exact reasons. Some has reported that Sidewinder has ignored them for as long as a month! They are completely unreliable anymore, and you're better off buying your watercooling parts elsewhere to save the headache. "

This review was modified by eXecuter.bin on August 14 2014 11:06:33 AM

2014-08-12

"Fast shipping, good service as usual!"

2014-07-16

"I was very impressed by the quality of my product, and how quickly it was shipped. I was expecting no tracking number, but they have it. I am very pleased with this store and will definitely buy again. I highly recommend checking out this store."

This review was modified by whatapro123 on July 16 2014 04:17:11 AM

2014-05-22

"Was supposed to be thermal ADHESIVE, got thermal COMPOUND. uggg"

This review was modified by chillerz on May 22 2014 05:13:40 PM

2014-05-01

"Best price and perfect performance a year ago. Best price and perfect performance again this year. What more could any one ask for?"

This review was modified by jlvaughn on May 01 2014 03:55:39 PM

2014-03-06

"Fastest shipping and order processing I've ever experienced. Great prices. Great business. Awesome! I'm very impressed."

This review was modified by cptmurphi on March 06 2014 07:15:19 PM

2014-03-02

"Fast shipping, best prices, and awesome customer service."

This review was modified by lwh0032 on March 02 2014 02:23:18 PM

2014-01-21

"Absolutely unacceptable service.

I ordered a number of parts in December. Three weeks later, they have not arrived. There is no tracking information on the site, they have not answered my emails or Facebook posts, and no one answers the phone when I call. They basically stole my money and never sent me my order.

From what I've read, it looks like the owner went out of town for the holidays without notifying any customers on his home page. Yet it's been three weeks, the holidays are well past over, and I still have not received my shipment nor can I get a hold of anyone.

This is not a way to run a business. If it weren't for all the previous positive reviews, I'd assume it's a scam, but it looks like it's just horrible business practices. Do not let the slightly better prices tempt you. Buy from someone who cares about their customers, not this store."

This review was modified by gwg88 on January 21 2014 02:20:19 PM

Share Sidewinder Computer Systems, Inc.'s store rating

Sidewinder Computer Systems, Inc. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sidewinder Computer Systems, Inc. is not a merchant member
Sidewinder Computer Systems, Inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!