Stores > SkyMall.com
  • SkyMall.com

CustomerService@SkyMall.com
      1-800-759-6255

Voice your opinion! Review SkyMall.com by clicking a star below.
2017-09-02

If you want to lose your money .shop at sky mall

"I have e-mailed 4 times . I have not had any answer to any of them. It s a month since I ordered a jacket. Very poor customer service . Shop at sky mall at your peril. Ok 2 months on I have sent so many e mails I have lost count..not 1 answer. And of course they still have my hard earned money.worst shopping experience ever"

2017-01-07

Worst service ever!

"Ordered a fence from Skymall.

They never delivered it.

They told me it was delivered to the front desk and signed for by 'Frank'.

I live in a residential house. There is no front desk. There is no one called Frank.

They are ignoring all requests/emails/demands for money back.

2016-12-14

Complaint

"I purchased a skymall gift card beginning with number 6006 and tried to use it several times before ownership changed, only to receive an email that they were not honoring them at this time, but would let me know when they were accepting them. I contacted skymall today December 14, 2016 and was informed that the new owner were not honoring those cards as they did not purchase the gift card fund. So now I am holding a worthless $100.00 gift card. Bad business practice skymall. Shame on you!!"

2016-08-02

Thanks!

"Extremely cute chest of drawers. If your looking for a lot of drawer space. This is not for you. It's perfect for my needs however. Remember to read the specs. It tells you how deep the chest is. I only mention this due to reading a review who spoke of not enough space in drawers. It is a beautiful peace though and definitely recommend it. and it arrived early!!!

2016-06-19

Skymall is slower than the TSA

"So we are nearing 20 some days since I placed my order and I have no communication back from skymall.

It seems they are slower than slow and just don't have their SHTUFF together.

Can't seem to login via Facebook for this review either. Skymall, you should probably not be in business anymore if you can't adapt to the times.

2016-05-23

Worst Service.Never buy from them again

"I placed Order on May 7th. Today is May 23rd and still they do not provide any update to me on my order. They charged my card same day and whenever I reach them, they say we need to contact Vendor and will get back to you but never get back to me. Even for cancellation, they need to contact vendor and not guaranteed. "

2016-05-12

Poor service

"I still waiting the order.....nobody bring info on the shiping time"

2016-05-10

More goods

"Found what I wanted to. It within minutes. Sent to my cart and cashed out just as fast. So far I am pleased with this service."

2016-05-09

Delivery takes way too long

"Delivery that takes almost 2 weeks is not expected nor acceptable to keep my business. I understand your site never said how long the delivery should be, but with as many choices as there are out there I will go with a faster shipper next time. "

2016-04-18

SLOW!! Customer service no help!!

"Placed my order 8 days ago. Has not shipped yet. Called customer service and they told they don't know when it will be shipped. I would have been ok with it if the could of at least give me some idea when they plan on shipping. Very disappointed!!"

2016-04-08

"I ordered 2 pans received 1 pan and that pan was damaged because the box it was sent in was too small for that one pan ... the packing slip said 2 pans .. i called Sky mall right away and Emanual said call in two days if I haven't heard from Sky Mall through email ... NO EMAIL .
I called and it was after 2:00 eastern time ,so closed ...!!

2016-02-02

Simple order process BUT too many "required" address fields in "We First Met Here Personalized Puzzle"

"The order was painless, with the exception of the form requiring two address lines. The address I was inputting required only one line. The form would not allow me to continue with my order until I put something in the second line (between the address line and the city name field). I typed in the name of the hotel and I'm hoping it doesn't interfere with the map production."

2016-01-23

Product has competitive price

"Comparing to Amazon.com, skymall has very competitive price with free shipping."

2016-01-06

"I will never recommend SkyMall to anyone, again. I tried calling numerous times to get a shipping date estimate to no avail. My gift order did not arrive in time for my Christmas trip. Since December 28th, I have been calling and emailing to get an R.A. number and instructions to return the shipment which arrived too late - to no avail. It is now January 6th and I have not heard back. This leaves me no choice but to report SkyMall/CAMarketing to American Express for a charge back and as a merchant they should cease dealing with. Phone calls to 1-800-SKYMALL are sometimes answered; mostly not; leaving a voice message is a joke; there are no call backs. Emails are never responded to. I had to use almost my entire lunch hour, at work, to place 7 calls to 1800SkyMall in order to reach a human being. FINALLY, a gentleman named Emanuel picked up and is trying to help me. His assistance commitment is for no later than end of business on Friday, January 8th. DO NOT ORDER FROM SKYMALL they contact vendors to have your stuff drop shipped and leave the "skymall customer" hanging out to dry. Can you say, "rip off?""

2015-12-28

"Product is great but they don't tell me anything about when it will be shipped during the ordering process. I had points to use up which is why I ordered from them. Website doesn't order products by price or any other factor very well, even when you try to set your limitations. Skymall seems to have gone downhill with product offerings. I don't even see it in the planes when I travel anymore. Can't say I'll be back in the future. "

Share SkyMall.com's store rating

SkyMall.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SkyMall.com is not a merchant member
SkyMall.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!