Stores > SkyMall.com

• Customer Support: 1-800-759-6255
    • Business Hours: 24/7

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
2015-06-08

"It has been nearly one month since I placed my order. I still haven't received confirmation that the item has even shipped yet. I am NOT impressed whatsoever."

2015-06-05

"My product was not what I expected and I never received a refund"

2015-06-03

"Terrible service. My order couldnt be fulfilled by the vendor and no one took the time to notify me. After three weeks of waiting, I had to initiate the conversation and then it took over a week to get a response back from their customer service department. "

2015-06-02

"I ordered the Ball Returning Soccer Trainer on 12/7/2014 as a Christmas present for my two sons, but to date (6/2/2015) it still has not arrived. It was backordered for months, and then on 5/19/2015 I received an e-mail saying my item had shipped. On 5/27/2015 I received another e-mail asking me to review my item, but my item had still not arrived. I did not receive a shipping tracking number so I contacted SkyMall to tell them that my item had supposedly shipped, but two weeks later I still hadn't received my item, and my only response was that I received another e-mail from SkyMall confirming my item was ordered on 12/7/2014. I am so confused and frustrated, it's ridiculous!"

2015-05-31

"I PLACED MY ORDER FOR 1 ITEM ON MAY 7, 2015 @ 2:34:34 AM. I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY ORDER TO BE DELIVERED. WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG, WHEN I ORDERED THE OTHER 1/2 THAT GOES WITH THE SKY MALL ORDER THE SAME TIME FROM HEARTLAND AMERICA.COM, AND IT CAME IN LIKE 2-3 DAYS...? AM I EVER GOING TO GET WHAT I PAID FOR? DID YOU SEND IT TO THE WRONG ADDRESS? I WOULD LIKE MY ORDER SKYMALL...J.L.WILKINS USMC ret."

2015-05-27

"After 3 weeks and nothing I emailed customer service inquiring about my order. I asked about arrival time, as the purchase was a birthday gift...a week later still no reply. I understand if the item was out of stock or something but at least have the courtesy to respond timely... After a second email and still no reply I cancelled my order and will never shop with Skymall again"

2015-05-27

"Horrible customer service. I suggest taking your business elsewhere. If one of the products you buy happens to have an issue, good luck getting any help from them."

2015-05-26

"I purchased a garden gnome on May 9, 2015 and have yet to receive confirmation that it has shipped. It has been 17 days! This was supposed to be an end of the year teacher gift but I am not so sure it will be delivered in time. I will not purchase anything else from SkyMall.com."

2015-05-21

"I am extremely unhappy with your service. I ordered this item for a present back in March and was never notified until recently that it wasn't shipped, and now I'm told it is discontinued! I will not be ordering from you again!"

2015-05-21

"The worst customer interaction I've had in a long time. I order a simple rain barrel April 11th and it is now May 21st and it still has NOT arrived. I will NEVER use skymall again!!!"

2015-05-18

"I ordered 3 products. Once came in a timely fashion and was exactly what I ordered. The other 2 were a different story. I was never notified by SkyMall as to the status of the other two orders and on 2 occasions I emailed Customer Service, only to be notified that I would get a response in 3 business days. Well, neither response was ever received. So I cancelled both orders. I wish that's where this ended, but I only received a cancellation confirmation on one of the 2 orders and I still don't know if the 2nd order was cancelled or not. I am waiting for the credit to my credit card. We'll see if that is handled professionally and promptly, which would be a surprise considering how things have been handled, or not handled, thus far."

2015-05-18

"Its been since may 4 since i received (2) items out of total (6). I order the items April 30 and still haven't received anything beside the (2) items. This service is slow and unacceptable, amazon here i come."

2015-05-15

"I am not dealing with Sky Mall ever.. sucks service sucks.. there is not phone contact so they can scam people. they dont have any integrity at all. My order was place on March 3rd.. order number is 00540662 and now they tell me its sent on April 30th but its May 15th and I have not received my order yet. Also there is no tracking number on the notice i got for April 30th. What a rip off . no wonder its going bankrupt. "

2015-05-15

"Worst service ever in my case... I really thought that they are a good quality distribution channel, but their customer support is no longer available by phone, the emails are simply machine generated messages, They do not even send confirmation email of the order, they take the right to ignore or cancel or back order items, without sending a prior notification message to the customer. Almost 5 months later they sent me a cancellation email without mentioning a reason or that they will refund the payment. I still don't know if the money has been refunded yet. I need to verify that.

2015-05-14

"Very disappointed in SkyMall's lack of service and communication. They do not offer human customer service, only e-mail which is very unreliable. I have been waiting over 6 weeks for an order worth over $700 of product to ship, and I have not been given any estimation of shipment. I had to poke and prod the customer service e-mail - the only form of communication available - multiple times to get an answer from them. Finally, I was given "1-2 weeks to ship", 2 weeks ago. Still no product, no tracking, no follow up. I should not have to initiate communication with SkyMall.com for status. To SkyMall - If you are going to cut out the human element, make it up with proactive order status updates. It's 2015. I do not trust your brand anymore."

Share SkyMall.com's store rating

SkyMall.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SkyMall.com is not a merchant member
SkyMall.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!