Stores > SkyMall.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
2015-05-13

"Great table! Some assembly required. Easy to read instructions and it was easy to put together. Although this item was backordered, it was well worth the wait. "

2015-05-13

"I ordered a $300 item 3 weeks ago and haven't seen any tracking number. Only an acknowledgment that SkyMall.com has my money. Contacted customer service twice with no response/ Last time I ever get anything from them. Ready to cancel the order if I don't hear from customer service today.

Dan Fahy

2015-05-12

"I ordered product April 12th 2015 and as of today may 12th 2015 a month later still have not received order. I contacted customer service multiply times took two weeks get resonse and they only said they contact the manufacturer to see when they would be getting product in. Of course I never did get an update. On May 6th I asked for a full refund . Haven't checked credit card statement as of yet. There better be refund. "

2015-05-12

"This place sucks....beware in ordering!! my item supposedly "

2015-05-11

"No confirmation of order. Customer service response - liars and have no clue what they are talking about. Deleted my account on me so I could not get in to see order. Absolutely unacceptable business practice. No phone number to call them and they would not call me.
Horrible service!!!!

2015-05-09

"Wow, what can I say. THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED! I ordered this over a month ago and still have not received it. I emailed multiple times, and finally received an reply after my 3rd attempt. I was told it was shipped on 4/30/15, but no tracking number. A day or so later I received a nother email stating it would ship in 1-2 weeks!? Which is it? All the emails seem to be automated, no signature or contact person. the 2 replies I received were very generic and didn't address any of my specific concerns. This was for my daughter's prom which is in one week. I stated that in all my emails that go back three weeks. They don't seem to care.

Funny thing is I received an automated email this morning to "review the product while it's still dress in my mind"! I HAVEN'T RECEIVED IT YET!!!

I've purchased from time to time from this company over the years but this will be my last order. I wonder if this is why Delta doesn't have their catalog on the planes anymore?

2015-05-07

"I ordered this product EONS AGO FOR MY WIFE BIRTHDAY! YOU have failed to give even basic customer service in your Apathetic approach to my order. A POX on you"

2015-05-05

"Marvelous experience eith Skymall. They have top notch products."

2015-05-04

"i like it good prices i woul have a cat named pickles "

2015-05-04

"I am a frequent and loyal shopper and didn't even get a special discount for Mother's Day. "

2015-05-03

"I really like Skymall. I hope you guys can find a way to keep the business going strong. "

2015-05-03

"sure, I DIDN'T RECEIVE 20% COUPON FOR SIGNING UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER."

2015-05-03

"Don't really know. First time user!

2015-05-02

"really quick answer to my questions on shipping my order"

2015-05-02

"I like your products, and would probably buy more. But the ordering is complex! Kathy"

Share SkyMall.com's store rating

SkyMall.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SkyMall.com is not a merchant member
SkyMall.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!