Stores > Smokin4Free.com
  • Smokin4Free.com

Voice your opinion! Review Smokin4Free.com by clicking a star below.
2017-04-19

Very good service

"Packages have arrived in timely fashion"

2014-05-23

"I have been with smoking4free for 10 years or better now. Everything has been great. "

2014-03-23

"Great customer service, quality product delivered. I have been a customer for almost a year and I highly recommend this company."

2013-12-21

"did not get my order from sept of 2013 do not remerber the order no. did not get any thing from post office to pick any thing up please lrt me know sharon39 @yahoo.com"

2013-10-29

"I have ordered many times am completely happy with all orders .If I was not I would not be ordering now."

2013-09-29

"I think I have been buying from Smokin4Free ever since they started. Good packaging, good service."

2013-07-17

"Response to inquires prompt and efficient.
very pleased with product and service.

2013-06-03

"Never an Issue. Great Communications and multiple emails sent at various stages of the ordering / shipping process. Products are well packaged and always arrives for me in NJ (East Coast USA) within 21 days of Order. Highly Recommend!"

2013-03-31

"Ordered More brand. Quality was comparible to the ones here in the US. Great Service. Shipped & arrived within time stated. Order came into two separate packages. 1st package delivered fine. 2nd one may have got held up at customs or postal service. I informed the seller and they sent a reorder out right away. GREAT SERVICE!!! Already placed a 2nd order."

2013-03-31

"This company has been wonderful and very communicative throughout the ordering process. I trust them and they deliver great products. I will continue to purchase from them...always!"

2013-03-27

"This is a good company ive been using their services for over 1 year. I trust them."

2013-03-04

"Have been using this site for 6 months and have never had any problems. Shipping usually take a couple of weeks to arrive but if you plan accordingly you are just fine. Can't beat the price!!"

2013-01-16

"When I order products from Smokin4Free.com I am happy to know my order will arrive on time this company is one that does what it says it is going to do. A pleasure doing business with Smokin4Free.com"

2013-01-04

"I have been purchasing from this website for nearly 5 years now and have always been pleased. Shipping is a bit slow, but since it comes from overseas, that is understandable. Only 2 times has there been a problem with my order, and it was handled to my satisfaction in a timely manner (i.e., either replacement or refund). I regularly refer friends to this site."

2012-12-31

"I am a repeat customer. The customer service is excellent. When I had a problem, they were quick to handle it. Shipping was very fast. The prices are the best I have found."

Share Smokin4Free.com's store rating

Smokin4Free.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Smokin4Free.com is not a merchant member
Smokin4Free.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!