Stores > DrinkSoma.com
  • DrinkSoma.com DrinkSoma.com Elite Status

Voice your opinion! Review DrinkSoma.com by clicking a star below.
2016-08-21

CX to the MX

"Customer Experience to the MaX
After receiving my Soma pitcher, the quarterly deliveries of filters started to arrive, although my address had changed. I didn't think I'd hear back from the location where the filters had been delivered, so Jenny collected and provided all the shipping and tracking information regarding UPS Innovation (a partner UPS and USPS service) and even followed up with me a week later via email to see if I was able to retrieve the filters. Honestly, this customer service experience was so kind-- and above and beyond my expectations! Great product, great service, great team. Keep it up SOMA! And of course, thanks again, Jenny!

2016-07-15

Great product!

"Great filter, awesome support. Worth every penny.

2016-07-07

A Seamless Part of Life

"...Because I not only love the look of the Soma pitcher, I love how delicious my water tastes now, how easy it is to fill the pitcher over and over again, and how simple the subscription service is. I just don't have to think about it- the Soma pitcher has made delicious water a seamless part of my life."

2016-06-29

Tasty water and gorgeous pitcher

"The water tastes better than it did with Brita and the pitcher is super cute too!"

2016-06-22

Great Design!!

"DrinkSoma is the best way to have nice clean water at home! I love the design, looks great on my kitchen!
it's Time to save the world.

2016-06-21

Drink without worry of hurting environment!

"Soma is an eco-friendly BPA free plant based filter. And that makes me feel good about using it over other non eco-friendly container filters. It is well designed, very easy to use and water tastes amazing.

Their customer service is amazing too.

Soma is practical, and without a second thought I'd recommend it to anyone.

2016-06-20

Amazing company and great water filter!

"I've already recommended your wonderful filter to about 3-4 of my friends. I just wish you had them available in Tashkent, Uzbekistan where my parents live and where the city water is quite contaminated, so they have to sign up for special delivery of water in big plastic containers. It's would've been so much more practical and environmentally friendlier for them to have your jar! Thank you so much and keep spreading your soma filters in the states and beyond the states as well!"

2016-06-20

The best among its peers

"It's a great product - I already recommended it to many friends. It's well designed, easy, water tastes great, love that it's not charcoal. I actually need 2 when there are a lot of people at the house. Have to order another one."

2016-06-18

Best. water filter. Ever.

""my soma jug produces the cleanest tasting water and the excellent design makes my crappy kitchen look quite amazing. Also my kids adore it!""

2016-06-17

Beautiful product, beautiful purpose – simply delicious water!

"We love using our carafe! Great-tasting, clean water. Easy to use and a beautiful design. We also feel very strongly towards the company's mission and purpose."

Everyone wins!

"I love the entire concept. I love the give back but also the style and convenient re-fill delivery. "

Healthy water

"I live in a city where the water isn't of good quality. I'm happy to have the Soma carafe to keep my drinking water safe. Now if they'd only come up with something for my kitchen faucet!"

Soma's great!

"I love that Soma is designed very well and very easy to use compared to other water filters"

Hydration Station Creation

"I love the quality of water that my soma filter provides and the carafe is so gorgeous that I like to keep it out on the counter, which then helps me drink more water because it's always on the top of my mind."

Best H2O filter

"Great product! Water taste great. No complaints at all. Looks appealing as well. Proud to have filter. "

Share DrinkSoma.com's store rating

DrinkSoma.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DrinkSoma.com is a merchant member
DrinkSoma.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.