• Special Operati

"I like kestrel 1000 Pocket Wind Meter very much.and I very pleased with the site.thanks for very very "

"Hello Everybody

English is not my first language, so please forgive me in case there are mistakes in my review. :)

Recently I have made an order form Mr. Ray DiMaio, Owner of Special Operations Tactical Supply online store, and I would like to share my pleasant experience working with him in every step trough the order.

I Have purchased two pouches and a H-harness from the website. An hour later I received my first e-mail from Mr. DiMaio. He momentarily let me know when my order is going to be shipped and he support me with all necessary details.

Later He was personally tracing the order and he was sending me e-mails so I can be informed where the order is and when it will come.

I can't express my gratitude towards Mr. DiMaio, and I would like to thank him for his professionalism.

PS: According online shopping:
We all try to find the best prices online, but we don't take in account the shipment cost. Even if we find two or tree items which are on the best price we end up with paying tree times shipment because we have tree different owners of those Items.

Mr. DiMaio's shop is very rich. In it we can find everything necessary and by this we can actually get a better price, because of the combined shipment.

So please do not hesitate. I didn't and now I am happy whit my purchase

"Online catalog navigation was a breeze. Ordering was simple. Paypal is an option.

Ray took personal care to e-mail me and let me know when my order shipped, along with frequent updates along the way.

While all I ordered was bandanas...I fully intend to do business with Ray and Special Operations Tactical Supply again.

"Special Operations Tactical Supply is a really cool site. Great products and Great prices with very reasonable shipping charges. With the follow up emails, it's obvious the owner, Ray DiMaio, really cares about his customers.
Give them a try .... you won't be sorry.

"I am very, very pleased at pricing, quality, quick shipping turn-around and personal email checking in to see how I like the gear by Ray DiMaio owner of Special Operations Tactical Supply. I'd definitely go to them first in the future for all my additional tactical supply needs."

"Great service!!!Great prices!!!I'll be back many times.
Thanks Gene Hershey Denver,Colorado

"I was looking for a Jungle Hammock at a decent price, and I found several in different places, but everyone except for SOTS wanted an arm and a leg for shipping.
I began to place an order, but did not fill in payment info, and the next day got an email from Ray DiMaio asking if everything was okay, was there a reason I backed out, and if there were any questions I might have.
I told him I was waiting for some funds to clear and I'd be back, and that day I placed the order.
I received another email thanking me, and explaining that it would be shipped in a day or two.
Three days later, FedEx pulled into my driveway and handed me my order.
It was a genuine Rothco Jungle Hammock-beware when you buy this sort of thing, some people will substitute another brand, but my product was of very high quality, brand new, and I am very happy with my experience.
Highly recommended.

"We were looking for a fairly unique item, and SpecOps Tactical not only carried it, but had the best price. The order process was simple, and we were kept updated every step of the way. This was a small order, but professionalism and service we received will make me look to SpecOps for future purchases."

"Great online store...many items to choose from. Good deals on camo shirts. Quick shipment and follow-up to make sure I received the items. Overall, great customer service."

"Great selection and prices. Quick shipping and email confirmation with tracking. Even followed up in a couple of days via email to make sure I had received the products! I'll Be Back!!"

"Great price. Had the product that I needed. Good customer service."

"Mine was a flawless transaction, with good communication. Special Operations Tactical Supply is now in my list of tier 1 vendors. If only they carried Pantac gear..."

"The best! Customer Service was incredible. They didn't have all the items I ordered, so they emailed me back with what they and a possible substitute. It was perfect. It was dilivered timely and they updated me all the time. One sales person handled my order begining to end. I will definitely shop there again! M.B."

"Great Products, nice prices and wonderful customer service! Very friendly and great communication. I have only good things to say about this merchant! Will definitely do business with them again in the future! Thanks again!"

"I purchased a couple of MARPAT items from SPEC-OPS Tactical.

AWESOME service and incredibly fast. I highly recommend them and plan on using them as an on-line source for my organization.

Share Special Operations Tactical Supply's store rating

Special Operations Tactical Supply is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Special Operations Tactical Supply is not a merchant member
Special Operations Tactical Supply does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!