Stores > Special Operations Tactical Supply
  • Special Operati

Voice your opinion! Review Special Operations Tactical Supply by clicking a star below.
2011-02-18

"Great shopping experience. Customer service was above average, pricing was great and product arrived quickly. Will do business with these guys again."

2011-02-05

"I had a terrific buying experience. Customer service was excellent, and my product arrived quickly. I certainly can't complain about prices! Everything is a bargain. I'll definitely be a repeat customer."

2011-01-29

"Great place to do business. I placed and order they contacted me through email letting me know when my order would ship and provided a tracking number. My purchase arrived in a timely manner with no problems. The way it should be."

2011-01-11

"This is the place to buy. Fast and accurate service, good pricing, coupled with personal contact from the owner. Special Operations Tactical Supply cannot be beat.

I attempted to purchase the M-65 field jacket I wanted from other businesses, one was on back order for 3 weeks after the web-site showed it was in stock while another would not answer their phone during business hours.

2011-01-06

"The watchbands I ordered were exactly what I was looking for. The price and shipping were extremely reasonable. The website is very easy to navigate thru. I received very personable emails when it came to notification of order, shipment, etc. Great customer service, great products, great prices :) I will definately look forward to purchasing more products in the future!"

2010-12-06

"This particular store had exactly what I was looking for at a resonable price. Personalized service was appreciated as I received consistent updates regarding my order from confirmation of order placement to shipment. Will look here in the future for needed items, thanks for treating me as a valued customer!!! :)"

2010-11-08

"I was very pleased with the belts that I ordered. They were very inexpensive, which surprised me. I ordered 2 of them. From the time of order to the time I received them was about a week and 4 days. I was also very pleased with this.
The site is very easy to navigate and the response time to any questions I had was very fast.
I would highly recommend this store to friends and family.
Thanks for a very user friendly site SOTS!

C. Mitchell

2010-11-01

"In terms of outdoor/military/law enforcement online supply stores, specopstactical.com is by far the best in terms of customer service and prices. The owner, Ray DiMaio, contacts you personally about the specifics of your order and also keeps you informed about progress of your order. The time it took for me to get my product from the time I ordered it to Iraq was no more than a week. My product arrived in mint condition and exactly as I had ordered. I recommend this site to anyone who wants quality products with great products"

2010-09-20

"Great customer service! Product arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I would do business with them again."

2010-07-12

"Great and very personalized communication. Items are reasonably prices. Will gladly shop here again for future needs."

2010-07-08

"I was looking for a particular H-Harness, and had found what I wanted. I wasn't sure of the company, as it didn't look quite right. So I then found the same product at Special Operations Tactical supply.

Not only was the price better, the shipping was plainly spelled out, and the seller ratings and reviews were all great.

My order was filled exceptionally fast, communication was great, and delivery was fast. THe product was exactly as described, and high quality. This is one of the best on-line transactions I have ever experienced.

I am normally very reserved on my reviews, but this is transaction was perfect. I will most definitely be using Special Operations Tactical Supply in the future.

2010-07-06

"Doing business with an internet based company for the first time can be a little disconcerting especially if the item ordered is a little on the expensive side. I decided to order a Kestrel 4500NV from SpecOps Tactical Supply because the Unit/weather vane mount combination was the most competitive price I could find. The unit arrived in perfect condition with all items present and accounted for. My confidence in the order experiance remained consistantly high for one really important reason: owner Ray DiMaio provided polite, informative and timely communication throughout the process. As a high school teacher I am constantly reminding my students how important it is to communicate effectively, and to treat people with kindness, especially in business. Ray demonstrated these qualities with me. I will return to his site for other outdoor equipment purchases.
David Lang

2010-06-23

"Exceptional service!! I placed my order and received it in no time. The Special Operations Tactical Supply folks emailed me ALL the updates, from beginning to end, on the progress of my order. They even had me email them to ensure I got the order. This was a first, ever, in my web retailing experience. I will definitely be back!"

2010-05-26

"Ordered a Kestrel 4000NV from Special Operations Tactical Supply. Pricing was among the best I could find. Shipping was prompt and the item was received in tip top shape. Was a pleasure doing business."

2010-04-13

"This was my first order with SpecOpsTactical Supply
I was very pleased with the customer service I experienced. I was emailed with order processing information and with shipping information.
I felt a real sense of pride in the company.
The merchandise was fine... pretty much the same type of mdse I could have purchased anywhere but the difference was in the way I was served. I have purchased online from many merchants and some don't even bother to contact the buyer....others won't even tell me when an item has been backordered and when pressed they give false information about orders. I don't get that feeling from this company at all.
Thanks for providing me with good service. I will be returning for more purchases.

thanks again SpecOpsTS

Share Special Operations Tactical Supply's store rating

Special Operations Tactical Supply is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Special Operations Tactical Supply is not a merchant member
Special Operations Tactical Supply does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!