Stores > Super Bright LEDs

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review Super Bright LEDs by clicking a star below.
2017-07-18

In the dark

"The lights were supposedly delivered by the USPS, but I never received them.
I called customer service and was told "it's out of our hands" , no apology, no insurance.

So now I'm out $106 and have no lights

Great customer service

"Had a little trouble getting the right LED's that I needed but everyone I talked to on the phone, actual humans, was very helpful and polite and they helped me get what I needed. Thanks."

Motorcycle bulbs

"Switched out signal and break bulbs. Much brighter than OEM and advise i received was really good. Had to return a few items without a hitch. "

Just what I ordered

"I always get what I order and fast delivery. Thank you so much.

Tom Mathias
University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR.
479-575-7730

2017-07-16

A little help please.

"Good products, and as advertised, but all the parts to finish not included. Please review my order and see if I am missing anything to complete the installation. I called tech support, in an attempt to avoid the runaround, to no avail. So my stuff arrived with 2 small connectors, not even a dollars worth of material, which in my small town meant running to another town. So, a little help please."

2017-07-13

LED T8 Tube bulbs.

"Super fast service. Great product. Just wish they were little cheaper, I need at least 50 more to finish the job. Changing all my lights to LED. Just can't afford the price all at once."

2017-07-11

TERRIBLE Customer Service

"TERRIBLE customer service!! This company does not stand behind their products! I ordered a strand of lights and only half of the strand worked. I contacted the customer service department to get a second strand and again only half the strand would work. They have my credit card on file, yet they would not send me a third strand until I returned the first two strands. If you have someone's credit card on file you should be willing to provide them with a quality product that they should've received to begin with. Poor policy, poor products and poor customer service. Will NEVER buy from them again!!"

2017-07-11

review title??

"bought system, power supply, dimmer control, plugin for led and led to use in microscope, totally awesome, easy to find and I'm pleased with company/purchase/materials"

2017-07-05

Great LEDs

"1. superb product, excellent service, rapid delivery!
2. Webmaster: the review of the individual lamp is a cumbersome and non-intuitive process. Make it simpler and easier, please!

2017-07-04

Window switch lamps now are LED's

"I found LED's to replace my unavailable bulbs for my window switch on my 2007 H3 Hummer. Thanx!"

2017-07-03

Mistake fixed

"I ordered touch lights & received the wrong item, the replacement was sent and received within a week. Awesome customer service department, awesome company! The (correct) touch lights are bright and easy to use. Will buy from again!!!!! "

2017-07-03

Amazing products.

"Great products. Fast shipping and good quality. Overall wonderful company. Would love to do like a sponsorship. "

2017-07-02

Super Bright LED's,Just like the web site said and super fast.

"I'm very pleased with the NFLS series strip. Ordered on Friday, had them Monday with standard first class parcel post."

2017-07-02

Super service!

"Ordered 8 miniature wedge retrofit bulbs in red, yellow, blue and green. Tquick shipping. Look great on our deck. WILL order again-amazing selection and great prices!!"

2017-07-01

Super Conversion

"The fixture in our laundry Room kept blowing out the fluorescent bulbs, to the tune of about 1 every 3 months. Figuring out it was most likely a ballast issue (and wanting to get to LED bulbs in the house anyway), I ordered the bulbs that would work with (or without) a ballast. The conversion to "without a ballast" took all of about 5 minutes. We love the brightness of the fixture. Thank you!"

Share Super Bright LEDs's store rating

Super Bright LEDs is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Super Bright LEDs is not a merchant member
Super Bright LEDs does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!