Stores > Super Bright LEDs

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
Voice your opinion! Review Super Bright LEDs by clicking a star below.
2017-10-17

Excellent online retailer

"Order went smoothly, shipping was prompt, product was as described. "

2017-10-17

High quality parts

"I recently purchased a pair of 2" spotlights and the wiring harness to go with them. The lights are very high quality which included a short cable and connector installed on each light as well as the mating (watertight) connector. The wiring harness included all parts needed for a plug and play installation as well as two extra mating connectors with pigtails. Again, professional, quality parts. I have purchased from here several time and have always been pleased with their products."

The use of Superbright LED's

"I have been using Super Bright LED's on my TREK Motorhome and my ATV Trailer.
I wanted to make sure that at night the Driver's would be able to see me when approaching from the rear
I have added several Amber LED's to the front of the Motorhome (114) so that people will see me when I am approaching the Driver
I am quite satisfied that Super Bright LED was able to handle the (only) 3 bad LED's that went bad
Lyle Denning

total bullshit

"placed my order on the 8th money was deducted from my card on the 9th received a call on the 10th to verfiy my info assumed lights would be shipped out the next day here it is the 16 th still no lights so i call the company again and now im being told that they have had some fruadulent orders so they are investgating it .ask to speak to a supervisor when the guy finally came back on the line i was told the supervisor was on break and would have to call me back. at this point all i want from this company is my **** money back or i will be filing charges against the company im a electriction and now my customer is upset because of this crap with your company will not use this company ever again for my lights"

Lightning it up

"Great product,fast shipping,excellent packaging,and superbright light.way better products that I thought ,for the price.5stars for sure"

Service Review

"LED tail lights, brake lights, and turn signal products ordered are performing well so far in my '04 Porsche Boxster. The Euro relay replacement part worked perfectly in eliminating the hyper turn signal and I have no error codes thus far and the LED's haven't affected the cruise control. The customer service and tech support group should add this to their database so they can assist other similar situations. They were uncertain when I inquired and I had to proceed with the purchase and install without any specifics or assurances."

2017-10-12

2007 Tundra Low Beam

"The lights are petty straight forward to install. Because of how long the light assembly is, it was easier to install them be removing the headlight unit. This will also insure the wiring does not get pinched in the fender body. These lights made a tremendous difference in the brightness and seeing things much sooner. Huge safety advantage. Just need to buy the high beam and flood lights next. "

2017-10-11

Excellent purchase

"I bought this light assembly [red/blue] strobe to use for funeral services on my motorcycle to honor fallen Law Enforcement Officers , Fire and Emt personnel. As a former LEO, it is the very least that I can do to honor them and their service. My Dad, Uncle, me and now my Son have, in the past/present, were all in Law Enforcement. To pay respects to these men and women is something I take very seriously. This strobe is the ultimate to enable me to do this.....Thank You.....Ron Martin...Lacombe, Louisiana."

2017-10-05

1990 Corvette side lamp replacement

"Works great as replacements for old bulbs. "

2017-10-05

Headlights

"Replaced the factory headlights on a Goldwing after 1 burned out. Figured Id try the LED. Required a lot more work to install then I anticipated such as had to remove the complete fairing and trim the rubber boot. Otherwise I like the lights, very bright. Have a good pattern. Have purchased several LED from this company in the past and have never been disappointed. Good company to work with. "

2017-10-03

Bad product, worse customer service

"I ordered a replacement led bulb for my refrigerator to give a nice modern look. I went to install the bulb and it exploded in my hand, I'm lucky I didn't lose a finger. I emailed the customer service about the issue and they said I must have used the wrong kind of bulb,not even an apology. It insulted my intelligence, I can read and know the difference between voltages. I ordered the same bulb, just a different manufacturer from Amazon and it works perfectly. I used to order tons of stuff from super bright led, but their quality has dropped significantly over the last few years. DOA bulbs, and quick failing bulbs are what you can expect from them now days. "

Impossible installation

"The dimmer switches that I purchased to dim the LED lights I had also purchased have been impossible to install. The wiring diagram is virtually unreadable in that it does not specify which wires(top or bottom) correspond to the wiring diagram. My existing low voltage boxes have only 3 wires and the dimmer switches have 4 wires. At the present time I have 2 out of 3 rooms disconnected and one of those rooms the LED lights are on all the time when not connected to anything"

Super Bright delivered

"This was an odd ball bulb for a pinball machine. The bulb works way better than the original. "

2017-10-01

Great product and service company

"They need to 'dial down' the life expectancy of their LED bulbs on their site.
The units I buy from them last about 25% of what is stated online.
But, I like what I get and keep coming back!
Jerry

2017-09-26

Never again will i buy from this company

"1 of the lights doesnt even work and then they dont stick to my bike. Im extremely upset with my purchase and i will never buy from you guys again. WASTE OF MY DAMN MONEY"

Share Super Bright LEDs's store rating

Super Bright LEDs is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Super Bright LEDs is not a merchant member
Super Bright LEDs does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!