Stores > Super Bright LEDs

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.81/10 6.81/10
Voice your opinion! Review Super Bright LEDs by clicking a star below.
2017-05-27

Great product

"Quick shipment, great product. Easy to follow installation instructions. Replaced old remote box, lights work great."

2017-05-26

great stuff.

"Perfect thanks you guys and gals"

2017-05-25

Upgrade to LED

"On my RV I have upgraded all my incandescent bulbs to LED's. I really like the brightness of the LED's, and way less DC current draw. No concern now about leaving a light on longer than absolutely necessary. I highly recommend Super Bright LEDs. Reasonablec prices, excellent / fast service."

2017-05-25

Great products!

"Very good quality! Recommended.
Fast shipping also

2017-05-24

Great fit, price and quality.

"I used the site to select my car before selecting the bulb. Thing is my car requires CANBUS bulbs and the site let me pick ones that wojjld make me get errors on my dash. Luckily the price point is good enough that for me it doesn't matter, but if the site has the capability to tell you which bulb you need then it should also let you know that a certain type of bulb is the only option to not have dashboard errors."

2017-05-24

Trustworthy company

"Ordered three matching lightbulbs. One arrived damaged. Return was easy and replacement was speedy. On top of that, the lightbulbs are terrific. Thank you!"

2017-05-23

perfect for my transom area on my jon boat for early morning issues

"Wonderful experience received item in a very timely manner in perfect working condition. Would definitely order from them again."

2017-05-22

Great products

"They were very helpful and I got my lights on time! "

2017-05-21

Not plug and play

"I love the lights, and all the endless possibilities. What I didn't like was trying to jam 3 tiny wires into a Dolphin Super B connector, 8 different times. I bought two sets of the 39 1/2" battery operated mutli-color lights. You have to tie each string of lights into a wire harness that then plugs into the controller. So in my case I had to tie two sets of lights into two seperate controller harnesses. The Dolphin connectors provided could have been a bit larger, so that it wouldn't have been nearly impossible to cram 3 wires into it. Or maybe, how about you guys do the wiring for us and put plugs on the ends of everything to make it simple. Cost more probably but knowing what I know now, I would have paid for it.
It was a royal pain in the you know what.

2017-05-21

extension

"The extension adapter was just what I needed and super fast delivery! Now I need one size smaller. Any help with that? Thanks!"

2017-05-20

Light It Up

"Perfect size. Works great. Customer Service is outstanding! Thanks y'all.

2017-05-19

Almost but not quite.

"The 3156/3157 was a perfect fit, the brake light. The 1157 not so good things had to be modified. Now that the modification are done every thing is good."

2017-05-18

Enough detail for informed purchases

"SuperBright provides info, not only on color, but intensity, physical size, and typical current draw.
As for service, I've never been disappointed (I've ordered from them only 4x) and gotten everything in a timely manner.

2017-05-18

experience could be better

"I had a very good phone call experience prior to purchase when I was seeking information. That helped make the decision to use this supplier. When the product arrived, components could have had a lot more installation or wiring instructions. If you've done this before, it's obvious, but for DIY people doing it the first time, it is not easy. Really- the website should have a tutorial video on wiring the power supply, controller, connectors, etc. I had outdoor LED tape put into my suggested shopping cart for my already-communicated interior project, so I spent a lopt more money than I needed to. The power supply is too noisey for a living space, so I will be re-wiring it to a store room after I thought my project was done. The LED tape works, and looks great. I have not programmed the remote yet to see the colors or color changing. "

2017-05-17

this is why I keep on coming back,they are good...

"no need to say any more..."

Share Super Bright LEDs's store rating

Super Bright LEDs is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Super Bright LEDs is not a merchant member
Super Bright LEDs does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!