Stores > Super Bright LEDs

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.70/10 7.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
Voice your opinion! Review Super Bright LEDs by clicking a star below.
2017-08-17

exactly what I wanted

"This little 1142 LED bulb BA15D retrofit fits my motorcycle front turn signal, it's just small enough! And much brighter than the original bulb. The LED load resistor kit is so easy to install.. I have no knowledge in electricity and was able to follow the instructions :P Fast delivery, well packaged, sent what I ordered. 5 stars!"

2017-08-15

Great product and service!

"I ordered new LED lights to refresh the interior of my Mercedes. The product showed up very quickly and everything worked perfect. Also a really great website to use"

2017-08-13

Exstremely pleased!

"Shipped very quickly. Excellent quality. Easy to install. Very bright lights. Great selection of light patterns. Lights will definitely get peoples attention! Highly recommended!"

2017-08-09

Super bright

"Great products Ordered Interior LED Chrome Bezel ,they are too bright and looks so beautiful."

2017-08-09

Bright lights

"I bought these for my harley speedometer and oil psi,turn signal and high beam indicator. They are super bright. The high beam blue is a little to bright but I can deal with it. I highly recommend this product."

2017-08-08

Happy customer

"Had tried other offerings, but none worked as well of were of the same quality as SuperBright's H4-HLV4.
Great website for locating what you need.

2017-08-07

Best LED's

"This merchant does a great job for after purchase support. I had a problem in my RV with the led lights but after talking to their support group, the problem was resolved by very professional people."

2017-08-05

n o feedback

"ordered bulbs, some were on back order and I was not informed until I called and waited on the phone

Should have received an email immediately regarding the "out of stock" and given my choices the next day instead of having to call in after days of waiting.

still don't know if they shipped because I got no tracking number or "order shipped" email

2017-08-05

The bulb would not work and keep tripping brackers.

"I am not sure if it was me or the way that I ordered the bulb but every time I put the ball in the slot that would trip the breaker maybe I'm doing something wrong I turn the valve around the other way and put it in it was still tripping the breaker it wouldn't come on I don't think it's super brights fault I think it's my lack of knowledge so I have to look into this little bit closer great company very fast shipping maybe I can get some help on how or what is the right bulb to use "

Initial impression

"Bought 5, plugged 1st one in today. Alongside 2 old incandescent 921's (have a 3 light fixture) it is MUCH more like daylight color... which is what I wanted. Makes the 2 old incandescent 921's look yellow and dim. Glad I purchased these and will be looking for LED replacements for other incandescent bulbs in our RV."

2017-08-04

Best product descriptions on the web

"I needed to replace some bulbs in old boat fixtures. The old bulbs had illegible markings but the detailed drawings with each item allowed me to pick perfect replacements."

2017-08-04

Modern update to a classic

"I got 4 of each color available for BA7 led bulb replacements to put in my '64 VW Bug. That size bulb is used for indicator lights in the dash and to illuminate dash at night. Some worked right away like the one for illumination and high beam indicator. But the others needed the housing to be modified due to original incandescent bulbs used reverse polarity or it's resistance to work properly. LEDs can't work with reverse polarity and they have much less resistance compared to incandescent bulbs. Once I sorted those issues out all LEDs work perfectly!! "

2017-08-03

Great, Durable, Inexpensive LEDs

"Made several purchases of LEDs to replace filament bulbs on motorcycle. Very happy with results: LEDs are brighter & more durable. The motorcycle and automobile industries should start using them as standard. The off-road lights are small, but amazingly bright. They offer a 3rd level of lighting options when I'm riding off-road, or in the country. I'm thinking about replacing the bulbs in my car and truck now. Really good price. "

2017-08-02

Okay

"The bulbs are the right brightness but would have like a narrower spotlight than 40 degrees. one bulb blinks dull and bright sometimes. Checked to see if it was loose and still doing it"

2017-07-31

Under cabinet kitchen lighting

"The project went reasonably well. Several of the usual snags that required some thought and de-tangling; A couple things that could be solved by SBLEDs if they were added to the product line-up.

Specifically
1) The available power cord I purchased for the 60W, 120V-12V controller was ridiculously over specified. I substituted a more flexible cord with a flat-to-the-wall plug (as it was being installed into the wall socket in the cabinet over the microwave)
2) The low voltage wires strung aroun behind the cabinets had to be connected to the plug-in pigtails on the LED light bars, right? A real piddly thing: How about offering a single ended pigtail, so that I don't have to snip off the pre-made end and toss it out?
3). A not so piddly thing: I had to make a separate trip to Lowes to buy some high quality double stick foam mounting tape. Since this is a kitchen project and could see some airborn grease NEVER, EVER, use a rubber-based adhesive. The grease vapor will be absorbed by the adhesive, plasticize it over time, and turn it into a soft, useless goo. It is important that one use ONLY a plasticizer-resistant, ACRYLIC adhesive double stick tape. 3m makes a good one. Why don't you guys offer this no-brainer product option?

Share Super Bright LEDs's store rating

Super Bright LEDs is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Super Bright LEDs is not a merchant member
Super Bright LEDs does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!