Stores > SuperDigitalCity / SDC-Photo

9:00am - 7:00pm Sun-Thur 9:00am - 3:00pm Fri Closed on Saturday
      800-SDC-0878 / 718-853-04
      Sales@SuperDigitalCity.com
      800-SDC-0878 / 718-853-04

Voice your opinion! Review SuperDigitalCity / SDC-Photo by clicking a star below.
  • 1
  • 2
2011-01-13

"These guys were amazing. I ordered the wrong lens for my wife for xmas. I got the lens, realized my mistake, called them and w/in a few days had the right lens in hand...and all before xmas. They went out of their way to make this right. I highly recommend them. And, as I bought the original lens via ebay, I am so fortunate to have bought from them as opposed to an individual. These guys really stood behind their product and order. Highly recommended. Good work, Super Digital City.
Ag

2010-09-22

"Stan was great both taking the original order and when I had a follow up question. Too many places today don't seem to remember that customers have choices and need not do business with rude or unpleasant representatives. The product was perfect, and Stan even asked about the intended application to be sure it was what i needed. I had mentioned that I was nervous about delivery because of an upcoming trip, but i need not have been, the shipment was expedited and arrive in plenty of time. "

2010-07-28

"Awesome retailer! It took them a day and a half to get right what it took a much bigger and more established retailer a week and a half to get wrong. In short, if I can find what I'm looking for in the future at Super Digital City, they'll get my business. I even got a call from them to update me on the status of my order. Excellent!"

2010-05-06

"Super Digital City is one of the most professional stores I have done business with. They are dedicated to helping their customers. I bought the wrong type of lens on ebay and Super Digital City dealt with the problem quickly and professionally. They even called to check in about the lenses during and after the exchange. Overall my experience with Super Digital City was satisfying and I would recommend them to everyone"

2010-05-05

"I am very impressed with the customer service to how my needs were met in a reasonable manner.

I look at companies going above the normal bar in customer service and in the outcome I will definitely purchase other items in the future to come from Digital City.

Thanks for your cooperation.

2010-03-31

"I was skeptical when I placed this order... (because of the type of service I have received from other on-line camera retailers. However, with Super Digital City - I was pleasantly surprised! I got a personal call from them asking if I was sure I wanted to purchase the warranty I chose. (I did). Salesperson did not pressure me to switch to a more expensive warranty, either. I got free 7 day UPS ground shipping. The lens I ordered arrived in 2 days! The price was the cheapest on the 'net' ... with Super Digital, you don't just get what you paid for, you get more...
great service, too. As if that wasn't enough, I got a call to make sure I had received the lens, but to make sure I was happy with it and to - thank me for my business!
Randy / Indianapolis, IN

2010-03-07

"I thought SuperDigitalCity did a great job with my order. I am a young photographer starting to buy my own equipment, so I am a big fan of the "try and buy" idea, where you can use some of the money spent from renting from lensrentals.com towards buying that same product at SuperDigitalCity.com if you like it.

I also am a fan of the personal treatment that you get from SuperDigitalCity.com. You can call to speak one on one with a live salesperson who actually cares about making sure you are making the right purchase and that you are satisfied with it when you get it. These are important business points that the big stores can't provide.

2010-02-26

"The prices, description, and information regarding products in which I was interested were top-notch. But, more importantly, the personal phone contacts and discussions I had with the representative of this company prior to, during, and after the sale were so extraordinarily informative and positive that I shall always make this web-site my first priority for consideration of any future purchases."

2010-02-06

"I ordered a Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM Telephoto Zoom Lens. It came with a hood and case. It was in excellent condition and I received it when promised. I will continue to shop at this store."

2009-06-13

"Item delivered promptly and in tact. Packing was good.

There seems to be only one salesperson who is often busy. When the phone is answered automatically there is no indication that you have reached the right number. You are simply asked to leave a message and you are not sure whether you have reached the company. Their Email response, however is timely and they DO return calls, albeit a with little more lag than I would like.

After all is said and done you should find them trustworthy and they do try to accommodate and take care of problems efficiently.

The site is well organized, my order was promptly processed and well packed. They are (were) a bit more expensive than main stream suppliers and the reason I ordered from them was that they had the product in stock.

To be perfectly honest we had some difficulties at first because I was not used to their policies regarding return calls and store hours and partly because the product arrived DOA.

However, the final outcome was that everything went very well and was handled promptly and professionally. The camera warrantee repair/replacement was handled in a day rather than the usual week or two.

I have come to trust them and will do business with them again when the occasion arises.

Sigma is a gem of a company who thoroughly vets its retailers

2008-06-13

"I must say that I am a computer consultant and I have been around computers and online transactions for over 20 years now. Never have I had the experience of working with a sale person that took the time to make sure that I was very satisfied with my $800.00 lens transaction as Stan from SuperDigitalCity did when we talked to verify my order. He was a joy to do business with and I just wish all online businesses had half the experience in customer satisfaction as Stan had in servicing me as a customer. He made me feel very comfortable and satisfied with the transaction since this was my first transaction with SuperDigitalCity. Great person and I would recommend my own MOTHER. Also, he provided a very fast delivery."

2008-05-30

"I purchased from this store a Canon SD1100 Camera, they had a great price with great customer service, I was very pleased with this transaction, I received my order within 3 days of the purchase, I highly recommend superdigitalcity.com."

Share SuperDigitalCity / SDC-Photo's store rating

SuperDigitalCity / SDC-Photo is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SuperDigitalCity /  SDC-Photo is not a merchant member
SuperDigitalCity / SDC-Photo does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!