Stores > SuperiorNutStore.com

1-800-295-4093
      1-617-876-8225
      info@SuperiorNutStore.com
      1-800-295-4093

Voice your opinion! Review SuperiorNutStore.com by clicking a star below.
2016-08-17

Gift a Ca"shew"-in for Family Favorite

"I sent a gift basket to my family in Florida as a birthday present. Inside a chose a variety of cashews and macadamia nuts, as well as dried mango. It arrived on-time, packaged for freshness, and in a nice basket that could be used afterward. The only reason I did not rate this purchase higher is because it wasn't me who got the order, however I heard nothing but great things about how good the nuts were. I would strongly recommend this for anyone who would like to choose a variety of nuts yourself as opposed to buying a pre-assorted gift."

2016-08-17

Best Jordan Almonds

"We have bought Jordan Almonds from many places, but we have found the ones from Superior Nut to be the most flavorful. We have purchased them a couple of times now and will do so again as soon as we get low on the last order."

2016-08-12

Healthy and delicious gift box from supernutstore.com

"I sent a tray of nuts and dry apricots to my sister for her birthday. She told me she likes it very much. The content was well protected and arrived earlier than expected.
The variety of nuts and dry Fruits made good tasty and healthy snacks. It is healthier than Candy and cookies. She really enjoyed them.
I also like the free shipping as well. Super nut store is definitely a good source to consider to send healthy gifts

2016-08-08

Perfect gift for the man who has everything!

"I sent a 3 nut assortment to my brother-in-law for his birthday. The price was reasonable including the shipping. The service was excellent, it was sent out right away. It was the perfect gift for the man who has everything, yet I still wanted to acknowledge his birthday. The nuts were fresh and delicious (according to my sister) . I will certainly keep Superior Nut Store in mind for any future gifts I may need."

2016-08-05

great selection

"had some products i couldnt find any place else"

2016-08-02

Where else can you get Mediterranean Pine Nuts!

"After searching all over the Internet and actual stores in several cities, this was the only source I could find for authentic, Mediterranean Pine nuts. I wish our FDA required more stringent labeling as nearly everything past off as a pine nut is the Asian variety.
Yes they are expensive, but I only use them in recipes 2-5 times a year so one bag will last me 2 years

2016-07-07

Nuttylicious

"Tasty fresh variety of nuts! "

2016-07-05

Best. Gift. Ever!

"I got this as a gift for my father. Like most fathers, he is hard to buy for. This time I hit it out of the park! The order arrived exactly on time, and in perfect condition. And he LOVED it!!! I wish I had found this site long ago."

2016-07-01

It's Nuts!

"I've ordered Brazil Nuts twice now from your company. Both times have been easy with quick delivery. The nuts were just as satisfying!

Best,
Rob L

2016-06-17

Can't beat the price!!!

"You cannot beat the price of the pumpkin seeds when you buy in bulk. Simply the best and the seeds are great too!"

2016-05-19

Awesome Deal and Quality Second to None

"Purchased roasted hazel nuts, roasted pistachio and roasted almonds. Great quality and looking forward to reordering more shortly."

2016-05-18

Great Nuts!

"We have ordered a couple times and have ordered a variety of products. They have all been very good and fresh. We will continue to order as we need to replace products."

2016-05-03

Yummy Macadamias!!

"I ordered the macadamia nuts for the Christmas holiday last year, and they were delicious. Just lightly salted with a rich, buttery taste. Needless to say, they disappeared fast, so I ordered another tin soon after the first. The nuts were very fresh and arrived quickly to my door. I just recently ordered 2 more tins as a special was offered that was too good to pass up. "

2016-04-29

GoodEats :)

"I bought honey roasted sesame chips. The price was fair and the service was quick and accurate. I expect I will be a customer many times in the future. I think I will try some of their other products as the quality seems top notch. "

2016-04-29

We Went NUTS For SuperiorNutStore.com

"Our first order from SuperiorNutStore.com and we have ordered two mores times since. Super fast shipping (MA -> PA) and the nuts were SUPER fresh. We destroyed the Turkish Pistachios right away, so tasty! The Giant Cashews really are GIANT sized w/ the perfect amount of salt."

Share SuperiorNutStore.com's store rating

SuperiorNutStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperiorNutStore.com is a merchant member
SuperiorNutStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.